>S Syria May20
i.imgur.com/bvC40OA.jpg
>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 29
>ISIS preparing retreat from Maskaneh as SAA is close to encircling the city
>Reports that Jaish Thuwwar al-Raqqa will play vital role in battle for Raqqa, already deploying troops on frontline
PMU BLITZES ISIS IN NINEVEH, REACH SYRIAN BORDER IN THE NORTH
>PMU declares operation to clear Syrian border will be launched soon
>Last batch of rebels and families leave Barzeh, SAA imposes full control
>US drops leaflets warning pro-Assad to stay 55km away from al-Tanf
>Putin, Erdogan discuss permanent settlement in Syria
>DeZ: huge IS assault stopped by SAA, RU cargo planes droped supplies
>roads between Damascus-Palmyra reopened
>SDF captured north part of Baath dam
>SDF: amnesty for militants linked to IS if they surrender before May 31st
>PMU liberates Sinjar military base

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-captures-goods-parachuted-besieged-deir-ezzor/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-reignites-east-ghouta-fronts-bid-capture-strategic-town/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-al-qaeda-militants-storm-aleppo-city-western-flank/
youtu.be/Rdien1P4rWo
twitter.com/PalmyraRev1/status/869309084536893445
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.083375&lon=38.499527&z=10&m=b&show=/30610731/Al-Halbah
youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw
youtube.com/watch?v=gFQv6N4lP1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck assad.
fuck /sg/.
glory to eretz israel.

Based Mummy editition

I'll stay in this cute thread, yes.

Welcome

>All this shills
>All this zionist trolls
>Tumpsters and jiihadists hand in hand

Assad

Still

Winning

post moderate rebels

>Fuck life
>homsi was here

Assad is the quintessential gud boi.

>declaring your own thread, that was made first, illegitimate just to stop splitters
*sniff* dog bles boland

ffs guys, the rules are first thread is the thread.

thats the rules. first thread. now why we jumping to this one. its arbitrary just one time. but we gonna get a bad name here if we just pick and choose breads from a stack.

HERE IS THE NEWS
================

almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-captures-goods-parachuted-besieged-deir-ezzor/

>In pictures: ISIS captures goods parachuted over besieged Deir EzzorIn pictures: ISIS captures goods parachuted over besieged Deir Ezzor

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (0:30 A.M.) – On Monday afternoon, ISIS militants intercepted a batch of UN-sponsored food and medicine airdropped by cargo planes over the eastern city of Deir Ezzor.

Subsequently, photos were posted online by Amaq Agency boasting the captured goods which included potatoes and other necessary valuables intended for besieged residents in the provincial capital.

Around 85,000 civilians in government-held neighborhoods of Deir Ezzor remain subject to a longstanding ISIS encirclement and are regularly supplied by airdrops.

Meanwhile, ISIS artillery and snipers killed and injured around 50 civilians today in attacks on the Al-Jourah and Al-Qusour districts around the time of Iftar, a traditional evening meal during Ramadan.

According to a military source close to Al-Masdar News, ISIS commanders are letting their frustrations take a deadly toll on the civilian population after they failed to advance during three consecutive offensives over the past week.

HERE IS THE NEWS
================
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-reignites-east-ghouta-fronts-bid-capture-strategic-town/

>Syrian Army reignites East Ghouta fronts in bid to capture strategic town

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (1:28 AM) – Backed by the formidable Palestinian Liberation Army and elite Damascus NDF, units from the Syrian Arab Army’s Republican Guard launched a powerful offensive on the Jaish al-Islam stronghold of Hawsh al-Dawahira positioned on the eastern sector of insurgent-controlled East Ghouta.

A military source in the Syrian Army conferred to AMN that army units were able to capture all the farmland south of the imperative town killing four snipers while injuring and killing another ten rebels fighting for the Saudi-backed Jaish al-Islam in the process. Seven SAA soldiers were injured in the fierce clashes that raged in the outskirts of the town according to the same source. Operations are ongoing to secure Hawsh al-Dawahira.

On the other hand, official media outlets associated with Jaish al-Islam claimed that JaI fighters inflicted 40 casualties in the ranks of the “Assad gangs’ sectarian militias” during the “failed” assault on Hawsh al-Dawahira giving credit to their snipers and artillery squads for delivering most of the damage. Nevertheless, the SAA military source would laughingly dismiss those claims confidently confirming that the Syrian Army and its allies are advancing just as planned in that sector

I thought the Polacks thread was fine. But if yous want.

mummy

HERE IS THE NEWS
================

almasdarnews.com/article/video-al-qaeda-militants-storm-aleppo-city-western-flank/

>VIDEO: Al-Qaeda militants storm Aleppo city from its western flank

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (2:00 A.M.) – Skirmishes have resumed with ferocity on the western fringes of Aleppo city as Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham (HTS) is exploiting a regional UN-brokered safe zone that prevents the Syrian Arab Air Force (SyAAF) from conducting sorties over Idlib province and limits it from targeting Islamist rebel groups in rural Aleppo.

A newly released HTS video depicts a recent raid on the Air Force Intelligence Building in the Jamiyat Al-Zahraa neighborhood of western Aleppo. According to the media wing of HTS, five soldiers of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) were killed in the attack:

Despite partially overrunning a key government facility, HTS did not achieve any major breakthrough and later withdrew to its initial positions, a military source informed Al-Masdar News.

HTS, a jihadist faction with close ties to Al-Qaeda, is considered a terrorist organization by most countries worldwide and subsequently has been excluded from the de-escalation zones in Syria.

Yeah... Rules is rules, 1st bread is the bread, but whatever, let's just stick to the one folks want to hang in around *sadcateblanchett.jpg*

>only autists like fidget spinne-
youtu.be/Rdien1P4rWo

shit, I made this when there was no bread. I didnt realize that it was bolandi, i thought it was some Kurd shill. Forgive me Bolandibro

CURDIA DELENDA EST

That child is clearly an Islamic terrorist.

>tfw cant acquire houses through jihad

meant for

Not a problem, but remember, by the right of bakery the bread that comes first from the oven is the rightful bread and is to be consumed first.
This right doesn't apply if someone bakes a contaminated bread with Bibi interviews instead of Bashar's and similar.

So moderate.

>zionist
Wait, I thought they could name the Jew.

What about ironically contaminated bread?

Why are Muslims so fucking based?

Zionism is popular term among Muslims and people in the Middle East. Although I think it refers to the overwhelming power of globalist Jews rather than pro-Israel Jews.

I mean in obvious case when there's a pic of IS militants and edition sayz "our guys" with tons of embeds and other shit, just when you look at it and you *vomittingdog.jpg* instantly.

What, exactly, the fuck, am I looking at here?

I made a based Israel thread last night, but kept the normal links and nobody used it.
>/sg/ is intellectual enough to decipher ironic postin-

Fake news

m u m m y

u

m

m

y

A couple of ISIS members realizing they were really FSA

>Syrian rebels. Withdraw from #Helba strategic area southeast of #Palmyra in #Badia For #Iranian and #Iraqi militias without fighting.
twitter.com/PalmyraRev1/status/869309084536893445
Suppose that it's true, i wonder what the Helba "strategic area" includes,
Al-Halba (gray circle) is just a puny little village located here:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.083375&lon=38.499527&z=10&m=b&show=/30610731/Al-Halbah
It's easy to understand why they left the village because of it's seemingly flat and non-existant strategic value.

Hopefully the area includes the al Ghurab mountain (orange circle), that would be an excellent staging area for further operations deeper into the Badiyah desert.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure this means they have been pushed off the Furū‘ Ţārāt al ‘Alb mountainrange completely (blue circle).
We know that FSA was still wanking off in remote areas inside the Zaza-Busairi-Al Muthalath triangle a couple of days ago but SAA also captured the air defense bases (red circles) at the same time which would indicate that FSA were getting blown the fuck out of the triangle via the mountainrange.

I think if FSA still have Jabal al Ghurab (orange circle) they could prove to be quite a nuissance with ATGMs.
Thoughts?

Quite a number of FSA groups is riddled within SDF

why are 3 bread did you go full retards

SDF has moderate moderate rebels in their ranks.

lol

Dunno, maybe deep's right and I'm stupid, chose your poison I guess and natural selection will clear things up....

Just got home from work, why are there three threads lads?

Retardation.
youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw

THERE ARE 3 /SG/S REEEEEEEEEEEEE

One down.

pretty good

as you can see both are 45 minutes ago, which means it was a coincidence as the pr ious one was ending

Do you speak Afrikaans? Any other languages?

Can assad please hurry up finishing off ISIS so we can finally depose him or what??

Can someone explain to me how the SSNP and the Ba'ath Party manage to get along? Aren't their ultimate goals mutually exclusive?

>depose an ME dictator
Why do people never learn?

Would you buy a yazidi slave?

They're both secular and nationalist, but one is Arab and one LARPS as ancient Assyrians.

[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

No, because I'd be arrested for false imprisonment, human trafficking, and inevitably rape.

Otherwise, yes.

disgusting

I do.
Some other languages, better at speaking than writing them to be honest. But I can read and write to some degree in all of them, as well as speak.

another split? other thread was first

Assadists confirmed as fucking pussies

might as well migrate to ribbit; run to your safe space

I instinctually want to save her.

Death to snackbars.

Why are there so many Saffers here? Is your country not enough of a warzone?
All languages as in what? Xhosa, Zulu, Afrikaans, English, Tswana, all that?

>"Oh my God, thanks for bringing me to the west, user!"
>"Woah, I can sleep with whoever I want here? Lol, bye loser."

Pretty much this, a group like Yazidis is simply endangered species, preserving them is the first thought that comes to mind.

English and Afrikaans mother tongue, and am conversational with Xhosa.

Study Latin as a personal interest. English is god-tier though.

>bring to a free country
>uses freedom
Where is the bad part again?

Euro languages. I'm afraid its a relatively unique profile. Some folks probably have a good idea.
But this is all I will say.

I have done basic zulu, but im not counting it. I know some verbs and nouns, but I can't have a conversation.

I just got back from some police work in a nearby township. Something to do with assault rifles that went missing.

We're here because /sg/ is great, there's deepy, me and some other dude.

China never threatened to enter the Syrian war as the article says:
" China unexpectedly warned it was ready to enter the proxy war when in a stunning announcement, Xinhua reported that Beijing was prepared to side with Syria - and Russia "

I would like the author to reference where China said they were going to enter Syria and fight. This appears to be an outright lie. China said they would provide training and some supplies. Big deal. China also said they supported Assad and Russia - as in moral support. They never mentioned direct military involvement of any kind that I can remember.

A year ago there was another BS article or several - one in which it was claimed that China's naval fleet has secretly sailed to Syria and were about to dock at Syrian port and supposedly off load men and equipment and also form a barrier. (Ah, remember the "barrier" that the US could not fly over or shoot missiles across - until they did.)

Now that the meme of "Don't Poke the Bear" has fallen on it's face and Russia has failed to act as the US has invaded with ground troops and has directly bombed the Syrian's (all things we were told would cross Putin's final and last "red line")it's now time for "China is Coming and They Will DO IT" meme.

Sure. China is going into Syria and do what Putin does not have the balls to do. sarc Nope. Better chance of getting Putin to find his balls.

Zulu hey... wonder where you grew up.

missing from where? army or police?

Freedom ain't free. The tree of civilisation gotta be watered with rules and regulations. The Lib Dems A.K.A "gay potheads" ain't my party, they're degenerate leftists and probabbly anarchists as well :DD bin that knife not lawlessness and strife ok. Praise the Tories

>What is natural selection?
I disagree, just take them to live in the west. Having all these weak unarmed minorities everywhere just makes the fight against ISIS tougher. If these minorities dont want to fight back when attacked, then they are in the wrong region
literally this. Add in a "just because you saved me doesnt mean you own me" as she takes half his stuff and his car and livs in his house with Chad while the man who saved her ends up suiciding and becoming another statistic cuz male suicides mean nothing to the west

but Assad/Russsia and Iran are winning on all fronts

You can't have a "free" society and then insist everyone has to be a Tory.

The point of a free society is that everyone can do what they want without the approval of everyone else, so that the most number of people can do what they want with their lives.

it's...it's errr....one of the most commonly spoken languages in south africa...with err. over 7 million speakers in at least 3 provinces....errrr

army

>studying dead languages
Literally pointless outside of posh universities.
AWB arming for the race war.

Nice ID btw
>Having all these weak unarmed minorities everywhere just makes the fight against ISIS tougher.
Yet radical volunteers don't come from these groups. Problem is with Wahhabis and Salafis, with a genuine Sunni jihadi once in a while and those who fund them, if not for these scum there wouldn't be a problem like this.

enough to worry about?

Who is the rebel general in this video at the start? And also the man standing to his right? I have seen both of them in multiple nasheed videos

youtube.com/watch?v=gFQv6N4lP1Q

didn't notice. cool. rename my home network to that one day

Disagreed, knowing Latin is useful a lot, for medicine, pharmacy, biology, history, archeology, personal intrest, sources of old ages.. Knowing Latin to a good degree makes some thing way easier.
Also it's cool.

Oh sure, useful for it's derivatives, but not useful for everyday conversation per sae.

Some more autism from yours truly:
Basically, their "55km from al-Tanf"-rule makes alot of sense if their goal is to move up along the border to al-Bukmal AND keep SAA from reaching al-Tanf.

The elevated territory around al-Tanf ensures SAA can't just zerg rush al-Tanf at high speed from all directions.

But here's the catch, if the resistance still wants to disrupt their fuckery and link up with Iraq, they could do pic related. Since the burgers are huddling in al-Tanf like a bunch of pussies it should be possible.

I think latin is cool. it has a small vocab, tight grammar, explicit meaning. havent learnt it tho.

You forgot one of the biggest benefits: every romance language is easy when you know latin grammar

>tight grammar

Syria truly is a unique civil war, it's like a hundred Stalingrads in one country,

Now that PMU are cleaning the Iraqi border with Syria from the north, they will probably just abandon their plans for al-Tanf and focus on reaching DeZ before the zioburgers instead.

errr

Nothing out of the ordinary, guns for crime. The incident go some news coverage, that's the only reason it got followed up. There's enough firepower in our townships to punch through to Deir Ezzor.

I'm a pretty avid historian and just enjoy on a personal level, you'd be surprised how handy it can be sometimes.

AWB types can usually get much better weapons with full time hunter's firearm permits. Or they just horde quietly, no need to steal. These guns are for heists.
Don't feed the shills

When will Belgium finally split into Wallonia and Flanders?

> he was being ironic after all.
On the piss again Tonight?

It's so unique because Russia are involved.
The burgers would have invaded already if Russia didn't back Assad up. It's a massive brain fuckery because they both pretend to be friends but are "secretly" doing everything in their path to fuck eachothers plans up.

>Nothing out of the ordinary
>a shit tonne of guns being stolen from an army barracks
>only reason you even investigated it is because the press got involved
T.I.A, Jesus Christ. It's like Ancapistan.

Yes, true, it comes in handy with French, German, Italian, also Spanish a bit too.
The grammar is an absolute nightmare if you want to have a conversation in it, that's why when it was widely used whole phrases were memorised instead of constructing sentences, which takes a lot of time and thought.

Realistically speaking,never
Further federation,maybe
Constitutional reform of 2011-2012 locked down a status quo
Only way is a major meltdown but belgium can pretty much run without an active government, we still hold the record of country with the longest period without a government (we even beat iraq) so i don't even see a meltdown as a possibility

I get to be a real life cowboy. Can't complain.

I'd be in Syria if they took foreigners.

No, it's south Africa

Hat and Stetson cowboy or army of T.W.O cowboy?