Evergreen State College President Gives into Demands of Leftist Student Protesters

breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/29/evergreen-state-college-president-gives-into-demands-of-leftist-student-protesters/

>The president of Evergreen State College has announced he will comply with the demands of students who protested professor Bret Weinstein, who refused to participate in a campus event where white students and staff were asked to leave school grounds.

>Although Evergreen President George Bridges announced that progressive professor Bret Weinstein wouldn’t be suspended, Bridges announced that he would comply with the long list of demands that the students brought before him.

>“I’m George Bridges, I use he/him pronouns,” he began, before stating that he would comply with most of the student protester’s demands.

>Bridges went as far to say that he would increase the school’s efforts to fight discrimination in response to the demand that Weinstein be suspended for refusingto participate in the school’s annual “Day of Absence,” in which, this year, all white community members were asked to leave campus for the day.

>“We must increase our capacity to investigate instances of alleged discrimination,” Bridges said. “Therefore, we have decided to increase the college’s Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Officer to full-time today. In addition, if we need to hire outside investigators, we will.”

>Bridges praised his students, calling them “courageous” for voicing their concerns. He expressed a commitment to meeting most of their demands, claiming that “together we can reach them.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gEEtjL0pVk4
youtu.be/yo-BGLoCDZU
youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM&t=329s
jccf.ca/2016-campus-freedom-index-more-than-25-universities-fail-campus-free-speech-test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone find my surprise, because it has eluded me.

Sweden 2.0

Same shit is going to happen as in Missouri. Ded college.

What a fucking idiot

Not only will the demands keep coming, they'll get more and more ridiculous. The second he says no, they'll call him a racist bigot and demand he resign. He backed himself into a corner like a moron.

>What a fucking idiot
Colleges aren't known for their intelligent individuals.

the president of Evergreen should step down and that college should be demolished from the filth and degeneracy that runs rampant

Curious bi-George
youtu.be/gEEtjL0pVk4

youtu.be/yo-BGLoCDZU

They want to suspend a professor for refusing to leave the campus because he's white. Just a taste of what is to come.

>"I'm George Bridges, I use he/him pronouns,"
Alright. How long do you give that college? That is, about how long until "Mizzou Syndrome" sets in, enrollment plummets and dormitories are shut down?

this

This. I don't think this would fly in Europe. Probably not in Sweden either.

does anyone have Kai-Avé Douvia's email address? want to send him some encouragement and support.

I remember reading about the zombie invasion. Are you saying that quality students have stopped going there?

>Bret Weinstein
I'd say there's a 50% chance he refused because he considers himself "Jewish, not White" and a 50% chance he was in league with the negroes to help diversify the university

Greener-user here. Here is the rundown post I made yesterday highlighting how the race war started pt.1

>As most of you know now, shit is going down at TESC. I am a first year student and I am here to fill all of you in on what the media isn’t reporting on. It all started 3 weeks ago. A black-trans fag made a post in TESC 2020 facebook group asking all black and brown people to join a certain program next year. Everyone applauded him for his bravery. Well then a student of Puerto Rican dissent copied his post but changed black/brown to white. And that is when shit hit the fan. People started fighting but none of that is too important. What is important is that RA’s and other upperclassmen and community leaders in the page started threating white people and students thinking that everyone is over reacting. What happened next is that the student who made the edited post printed out screen shots of all the awful shit the niggers were saying and taped them up around the dorms. THIS IS WHEN SHIT REALLY HITS THE FAN. That night at our cafeteria a group of about 10 nogs surrounded the student who made the edited post and were verbally threatening him and saying they were going to kick his ass. What would you do in this situation? Well the student called the police and two nogs were latter detained by our police services for questioning on the situation.

pt. 2

>This is when the Admins started getting involved. Now all hell is being released in the OG facebook group. The admin of the page (who was Bernie sanders campaign manager for Washington) started receiving threats for not doing anything about “the Nazis” being in the group. The threats were so intense that this student tried to take his own life (he didn’t die though). This is when things started settling down for a bit. Then this past week is when all the Bret stuff started to happen. The emails started to circulate and that is when the full on chimpout started to happen. The police are barricaded still in police services. The admins are all receiving threats and this is where we have gotten all the sweet video of the commies and liberals doing what commie and liberals do. What really pisses me off about all of this is that these children are destroying any reputation that this school still had (which is very little). I hope this all make sense. If you have any question send them my way.

The school was actually originally designed to be a prison if failed. I think we should shut it down and then lock up all the rioters there. Pretty good karma if you ask me

Not long, but it won't be fast enough.

how has it been in the dorms? has there been any threat of violence towards you?

I want garbage time to speed up

holy shit the way they disrespect him, is fucking insane

I moved out of the dorms into the campus apartments. The Puerto rican was actually one of my suite mates for the beginning of the year. He's kinda a shit head and likes to piss people off hence we he made all the posts. I went around last night and wrote trump 2020 and the world is laughing at you in chalk everywhere on campus just to start a new shit storm for more videos. I hope it works

Why the fuck is everyone concerned about this? These "students" will amount to nothing, they are already nothing and will just continue being worthless entitled shits. There's no use giving into their demands

That's a big no there buddy. Though we have our own share of entitled babby students and their idiocy.

No Gumbo? How can you say he met all the student's demands. I did not see the Gumbo! Give me da Gumbo Damit

What was your level of political awareness prior to enrolling in this school? Would you consider yourself right wing? I find it odd that someone right-leaning would enroll in a historically "non-traditional" school, especially one broadcasting as a liberal arts college.

The cucked states of America.

Is there a way to fuck these assholes up?

A little while ago werent enrollment rates going down because of this shit? Are they still going down?

It's running its course. All the quality students will pull their applications. Even the few good nigger students don't want to be associated with this cancer.

When applying I was just sort of conservative but I wouldn't put it that way. It was a weird time in my life and I was going through a shitty relationship. I came here for the whole design your own program thing. As soon I showed up I started to eat every and any redpill I could find. I am transferring out after this year (2 weeks left thank god) and going to a local CC in seattle. The experience hasn't been too bad but once I stopped smoking pot all my friends poofed. This school made me realize why it's important to save western values and civilization.

That's good. I want to see the look on the niggers' faces when that happens.

Fuck all the Pacific Northwest, you Cucked dipshits are the worst.

I honestly don't feel bad at all. These faggots are finally becoming victims of their own curriculum.

>“I’m George Bridges, I use he/him pronouns,” he began, before stating that he would comply with most of the student protester’s demands.

jesus fucking christ this country just needs to be glassed

It's in Washington so calm down, let them eat themselves. All pacific North West can just fall off the continent.

>>“I’m George Bridges, I use he/him pronouns,” he began, before stating that he would comply with most of the student protester’s demands.
cuck

WA bro here, west coast is lost. East of Cascades is still worth saving though.

agree. nw is the filth of the country. real americans live in ohio.

Some of you people make NYC liberals actually seem right wing. The cancer coming out of that whole area is really dystopian shit.

>tfw PA
>New York to the north
>New Jersey to the east
>Maryland and DC to the south

help us Ohibro

Or Texas, Montana, really anywhere that isn't ass raped with liberal cancer right now.

What the fuck is even the point of giving into those demands? How big of a cuck do you have to be? All it takes is a simple "no". What the fuck are they gonna do? They start acting like monkeys, kick them out, problem solved.

>I’m George Bridges, I use he/him pronouns

wow truly cucked, this is what America has become? just nuke us already get it over with

>I’m George Bridges, I use he/him pronouns

This is good. Let diversity blow up on the liberals.

Holy shit
I watched the whole video, it's actually unreal. This is the USA? I honestly can't believe it.

they should all be expelled and their tuitions forfeit, this is disgusting.

Jesus it's like a daycare of niglets

>Evergreen State College
>dat 50% drop out rate

I really hope every business is logging these colleges into their filters in order to auto-trash students that have them on their resumes. This bullshit in our colleges is ridiculous.

>“I’m George Bridges, I use he/him pronouns,”
Leftist here. This is it, right here. This is the moment when we've gone too far.

more stories please. Are there any dissenting voices against the crazy aped-out behaviour from among minority students (aside from the puerto rican?) Are there mumblings of dissent among the whites? What's the feeling on campus?

Ooo, this offensive to you Sup Forumstards? Does this anger you?

You motherfuckers are a bunch of damned snowflakes. Suck it up, and quit bitching.

I'm Queen Elizabeth the Second. I use we/our pronouns.

20 seconds into the first video I couldn't take watching any more. I simply can't believe this is real life and not a parody sketch ("I'm gonna decolonize the space..." "Ok, hands down."). Simply unreal.

>>“I’m George Bridges, I use he/him pronouns,”
The democrat party might never win a national election ever again.

The blacks don't even pay and aren't even enrolled, if you're a POC you can take any class there for free without enrolling.

Still though we got some memes out of this one.

>affirmative traction

>how asians helps white supremacist
More like how asians are living better than everyone else because they dont act like a bunch of niggers

Is a bow tie like some requirement for university presidents?

Shaniqua Hawking?

I watched the "emergency" meeting video and all i could think was how could anyone have respect for this limp noodle of a human.
How do you lose control of your adult daycare center, i asked myself watching that video
Well, now i know.
By believing that these adult babies actually know more than you.
What a fucking disgrace of a person.

Has there ever been a case of a school administrator becoming a school shooter?

Portland faggots can't make gumbo. In the spirit of not degrading themselves further than they already have, and in the best interest of food itself, they decided it was best not to even try.

I take perverse pleasure that the left have started targeting Asians too; it's becoming increasingly transparent that they're the enemies of success.

it's interesting how a lot of my personal beef with the left wing boils down to a difference of opinion about the root of success: I think it's thanks to hard work, staying out of trouble, etc., and they think it's down to race. Asians, by their mere existence, support my argument and damage theirs; so, now Asians are the enemy.

Really activates the old almonds.

>us
Forget your VPN, Monsieur Martin?

>127654998
this desu.

There's a place in SE Portland that makes excellent Cajun and Creole food. Those apes can't have any though, fuck 'em. It has a great bar as well. I hate living in Portland, but it has some perks. I need to move myself to a

Time to transfer to another college

wait hold up

I missed the train on this one

IS Weinstein /ourguy/?

Someone should say, " I'm -insert name-, I use the pronoun der Führer. Sue them if they object. Some user in NY should be able to get this done.

oh god what is happening to American Universities

Yes this..... Like where is his fucking self respect. He's supposed to be an intellectual he should hold himself to a higher standard of reason. For fuck sake...

Shaniqua HawKANGZ

He's cucking to save his job. He has no self-respect. Remember, once you object to niggers you lose your job and you'll probably never get another one in education.

Seriously? Then how do they have any leverage to make demands? They might as well be a bunch of random assholes off the street yelling at the president of this college

youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM&t=329s
Lol christ, youtube related is where we're fucking heading gents.

Anger? This shit is hilarious to me.

Ohio is a liberal shithole as well.

Is this extreme neo-Maoism not a thing on campuses in the U.K.?

This is great.

I think this is literally the plot of an episode of "Community," where they have what one of the characters calls a "race kerfuffle"

For canabros, found this neat website showing how universities rank in terms of free speech: jccf.ca/2016-campus-freedom-index-more-than-25-universities-fail-campus-free-speech-test/

Near as I'm aware, it's not nearly as bad in Canada as the US, but it's good to know someone's being vigilant about it.

Evergreen sjw demand no homework youtu.be/yo-BGLoCDZU

>Asian Americans are secretly evil white minions
I always enjoy seeing when they start fighting among themselves

No

Yeah, he's a (((professor))) that pointed out that anti-white racism is still racism and that we need to stop this nonsense.

It went red. What do you know Barbados?

lel

Nah, Evergreen isn't a real college. They can't do any damage to the starting point of zero credibility.

Watching this evergreen shit is like watching an episode of Community.

>t. nigger angry about "muh systematic racism" calling people snowflakes

what a hoot

Those niggers act like they had to fight the zombified corpse of George Wallace just to get to class. I'd love to see them face actual racism. They'd melt like steel beams under burning jet fuel.

>They'd melt like steel beams under burning jet fuel.
MATE

i wish someone would lynch, draw and quarter that niggerfaggot with the pink mophead for hair. then they might have an inkling of a leg to stand on with this bullshit

thanks for the rundown. i've heard a ton of evergreen alums are disgusted by the whole mess.

We should start a counter-coup to get rid of these fucking xexhe/sheshe shit. Absolutely boggles my mind to see that on a college course. It's like a elementary school bringing in cows for the kid who wears a t-rex costume everyday to hunt at lunchtime.
We could say that because of revealing our pronouns it made it easier for transphobic scum to figure out that we were trans and target us.
2016>WE NEED TO PUT PRONOUNS EVERYTHING
2017>WE DEMAND YOU TAKE PRONOUNS OFF EVERYTHING