Why haven't you taken the steroids pill yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you taken the steroids pill yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/steroids-users-hormone-balance-irreparably-damaged-after-a-couple-of-years.html
sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, week 3 of 10 here
>old pic I shot yesterday, yes I normally like fridays too.

Deca and testo eth, only doing 1.25t and 1ml deca now

I don't want tiny balls tbqh

>no source
>don't want to go to jail
>afraid of shrunk balls / infertility

Otherwise I want to hop on and ride the bike.

I took the steroid pill and ended up looking like this. WTF where's my my shredded physique I was promised, assholes?

Maybe if you ate properly, filtered your water and stopped masturbating, you wouldn't need to artificially boost your T.

No idea how to get them. It's way easier to get weed and other shit.

Hairloss tbqh

I've got a good sized dick, I'd hate to shrink it

Where do you pin? How deep do you have to push that needle?

>2016
huh

No need to fuck up my hormones and take on all that hassle because of muh gains.

I don't want to look like a tranny or have a micropenis clit.

regular lifting is enough

>you..youu..you got low test, so you use roids...
PUSSY
You will never be as big, fast and fuck as hard as me and OP.

I am not advocating this stuff, because you know how into.
Like this one, let this one loose on this stuff, and he actually wouldn't have any balls left because he wouldn't know when to break and shoot up 24/7/52

>Womyn be like
>user I don't like you doing that stuff
>Touchy touchy
>Oh user! what uhm nice tone your skin has

On testo right now. Fap every 1-2h. Feels amazing man.

Haven't found a source

because I dont want to damage my body in the longer term, stay natty.

ergo-log.com/steroids-users-hormone-balance-irreparably-damaged-after-a-couple-of-years.html

I'm saving for my first circle, I'm doing it in July

Nah thanks. I see some other guys do it, and they had gains for sure, but I'm 30yo and my skeletal structure or my overall silhouette won't grow any further.

I prefer doing it the old fashionned way. It's slower, but I feel that my body adapts to the change better than if I roided out.

Fuck off kike.

Not a bitch

This is a very good image. Thanks for sharing.

Be sure that you insert the needle in Djibouti

Roids are for betas. Even the twink fagmo in OP pic looks like a midget curl-bro with a tiny chest. But he's got nice gyno tho - estrogen through the fucking roof bro. Seriously, if your lifting program is shit you're still going to be a beta even on roids. Also lel @ "fuck hard" maymay. Yea bro you'll fuck really hard with your limp dick, gl with that.

Will wait until my natural T-levels nosedive, thus I can hit my second puberty (aka injections) in my late thirties through fifties (or until wife no longer requires sex).

Of course I will

I'm really disorganised and would forget my PCT constantly.
Maybe I'll go on TRT like gooby when I'm in my mid 40s though

advanced guide

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

(ignore the corporate shillery in the beginning, its bs, but the methods after that in the book are good)

Use HCG.

Hope your got an extra vial for when those 10 weeks are up :^)

I have. And it's a retarded shortcut that cots more than it gives. Your balls shrink to the size of prunes, and you have to inject female pregnancy hormones (HCG) to fix them. Then you get colossal erection problems (turbo limp-dick) that can take months to clear it. You poison the shit out of your liver, and experience Biblical mood-swings. Your tendons strengthen at a fraction of the rate as your muscles, leaving you vulnerable to injury. And when you really and truly quit, you lose everything you gained, gain tons of fat, have no motivation to start again, and never recover the natural levels of test production you had before you started.

Stay away from the injectable Jew. There's no substitute for a good plan and a strong mind.

>he doesn't have the willpower and discipline to improve his eating habits and health while steadily getting gains

You faggots are definitely not going to make it.

I did in high school. They make you feel like absolute shit. You can feel your every beat of your heart and have too much energy. Not the energy that lets you perform well, but the type of energy that make it hard to stop moving.
Don't do them, man. They aren't worth it. Take some protein supplements and go hard, but don't do the steroids.

EROids.

I just started my second cycle. Test and tren e (600mg/250mg a week)

Already starting

>tren e

Enjoy your chemical castration. Take pics of your beach body to look at and reminisce about when you can't have kids anymore.

"I remember the summer of '17"

I'm on Trt and I keep off like twice a day. Pretty ripped too.

Using HCG mate

>protein supplements
All of them are trash.

Your nuts don't shrink unless you're taking bodybuilder amounts and even then your balls will bounce back when you come off. They also will not make you sterile. I've ran more cycles then I could count and since I'm older I cruise on 250mg of test when I'm not blasting a cycle and I got my ex-wife pregnant while I was blasting a cycle. Don't believe all the Jewish bullshit about steroids. They say all that bullshit because they don't want you getting big and feeling alpha and good about yourself goy.

Ingested forms are bad for your digestive system, stick to injections.

Because i dont know how to get it

I'm on test e and dbol in the hope it makes me infertile, I've already got 2 kids and I hate them

Lol I love dbol. I once took 100mg a day and my nipples got sore lol. I went down to 80 and the pain went away but my bench went up to 425!

literally almost like the uberpony pill

Because I'm fat

>he doesn't want that freaky craig titus look

Found Jose Canseco

Pissening.

It's sick baby gotta be freak

So wrong...

Your gear must be fake. I was doing HRT, 60mg test cyp 2x/week, and my balls went from the size of jumbo eggs to the size of ping pong balls in under 2 months.

It hurts so good, I'm strong as fuck and have made ridiculous gains since I've started

Because it damages the liver. Better inject it.

Or only eat one big meal a day and boost your growth hormone for free. Strangely no company is publicising this finding. Maybe cause there is no money to be made with this discovery.

Don't do it dudes. You'll end up regreting it. You can lose your natural level of test for the rest of your life and be always dependant.

Kek. I bet you haven't even lifted for a year and still have natty and strength gains to make with ease. Retard.

As for the op, there's absolutely no reason to take steroids unless you're going to compete in a sport or make money from it. Any other reason is retarded and reeks of insecurity and pathology.

Your nips went puffy because you developed gyno.

hey post the how to tell if a girl likes you

Sounds like a personal problem. My nuts didn't shrink til I ran a gram a week of test and 800mg a week of deca on top.

Absolutely no rational reason***

Because I am deathly afraid of putting on weight

>6' and 132 lbs
>technically underweight
>you can see my ribs and spine while I'm standing up
I want so badly to just not care and not eat/drink whatever, but every time I put on half a pound I get upset because of how long it took me to drop to this weight, and it's tearing all that work down.

What will you be the tom platz of?

They got sensitive until I went down to 80mg a day then the pain went away. Didn't get puffy or a lump just got sore. It was annoying

Steroids are fucking based because they work. You can turn a skinny pajeet into a fucking warrior like big poppa poo

Why would you be upset about putting on muscle?

Hit the weights and get a clue ya fucking skeleton

You didn't get gyno from it all?
Did you also run some PCT?
Not heard of gyno reversing itself like that just from lowering your dose.

Its expensive.

It is not legal without a prescription. Buying illegal drugs is always hard to know if what you are getting is safe.

Compared to juicing those gains are tiny, you'd be averaging around 6x those levels by actually taking HGH

It's the same for Test Vs the natural test boosters

It's not that. It's literally seeing the number on the scale go up. I'm dehydrated (my piss is amber) but if I drink and gain weight, though it's only water, I get angry about it.

well people take steroids for aesthetic reasons and to save time

you can get a body in 2 years on steroids that would take you like 8 years natural to get, just depends what you want and what your goal is

Dear chap, you're 130lbs. I can curl that for reps. Why are you worried about it?

Pain/itching is only the start of gyno. You lower then it can go away. Or take more air or preventative nolva/ralox or nuke with nolva/ralox/letro.

blessings upon you hungry skeleton

can just take roids and sit on the couch expecting for the gains to come to u. Comon bong use ur head.

Exactly, not rational reasons. For vanity. For attracting useless slags and walking about in the club, tensing and acting like a big man. But what the fuck do I know, faggots can do what they want.
Not that I have a problem with using steroids, if I decided to compete in olympic weightlifting, I'd use them.

ok here the real deal....... best to be natty and no fap and eat like a king, PED wise... if you pick some none needle options light andro and sarms, dick pills and a=Animos...... needle just test and hgh... HGH IS COSTLY, also some DBOL everything esle is extra dont waste your money... food and training first... be safe use supplements to pro your self its sick its piss and Hitler did not do anything wrong okbyepeaceout

My balls are huge and droop so much that they hit the toilet water many times.

Will the steriod pill make my balls less saggy?

Is there any way to tell someone is using steroids? I think some guy at my gym uses it since he never goes hard at the gym and does about the same amount of weights but looks 4 times bigger than me.

just use the dnm to get some

what is wrong with that guy

You should probably sort yourself out before considering any of that nonsense

What does being white have to do with bodyweight not counting as lifting?

>same amount of weights but looks 4 times bigger than me.
You should laugh at him.
Nothing worse than a roider weaker than a natty.

isulin gut

For the simple fact that I was outlifting manlet juiceheads in the gym this morning and the dwarvish faggots still had the unmitigated gall to ask to work out on the same equipment between my sets.

Besides, lifting bitch weight while yoked to the gills looks stupid as fuck.

Because drugs are degenerate.

Another thing about this, that nobody wants to admit, is that they're all probably using fake or diluted gym-garbage. I'll use HGH as an example...

It costs about $2800/month to run 2 iu of high-quality, pharmaceutical HGH (like Eli Lilly Humatrope). But all these unemployed, food-stamps gym-rats are running 8-12 iu/day of garbage like Chinese hygetropin for 1/3 the cost. And it's so bad tjat it would take like 15iu of their trash to equal 1iu from the pharmacy.

Or then, you have the people in this thread talking about doing a GRAM(!) of test every week and not seeing their balls shrink. And that's just too fucking funny. I wonder if their vials have any test in them at all.

So, not.only will you fick yourself up with the real thing. But there's an 80% chance you'll be injecting saline and just wasting your money.

Get a home gym, so you don't have to use equipment after some juiced up manlet sweated all over it. Or a non commercial gym.

I do have a home-gym, friend, but I'm visiting family in Florida atm from California. Believe me, I wipe down the equipment and lay a towel down. I'm not looking for a staph infection.

Because I don't have body dysmorphia and am totally comfortable with my natty physics.
Because I don't want to spent hundreds/thousands of dollars over the years dealing with steroid costs and procurement
Because I don't want to put drugs (especially black market chinese-made mystery drugs) into my body
Because I don't want to deal with side effects
Because I don't want to die young from an enlarged fucking heart

If I EVER use steroids, it's going to be when I'm older and my T levels are declining. And I'd never use it to go supratherapeutic; just as a way to supplement my testosterone levels and keep them where they would otherwise be.

>Highly RARE if real, what's life like in Djibouti?

Because usually you inject steroids instead.