I converted to Islam 3 weeks ago because i liked how redpilled the religion was and i also liked listening to quranic...

I converted to Islam 3 weeks ago because i liked how redpilled the religion was and i also liked listening to quranic verses and nasheeds, it somehow had a powerfull and emotional effect on me.

But now i read some stuff Mohammed did and it was beyond horrific and how did he ride to heaven on flying horse?
Is this suppose to be meant literally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_tjxz4yS_U
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8&ab_channel=StoneAngel123
youtu.be/fdK-d_RQWM4
youtube.com/watch?v=RLUgZhLJCHk
youtu.be/TXTUPLqjCns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys.

Gee, i don't know. Go ask your local Imam or something, bruv.

Islam is a religion centered around a brutal warlord. What did you expect?

Islam is the hokiest of religions, don't buy this shit little nigga, you're better off without a child molesting retard as your prophet.

Not a muslim, but I love nasheeds youtube.com/watch?v=m_tjxz4yS_U

>converting to a religion before even finishing their holy book

>Beyond horrific

It says it loud and clear in the Quran,anyone who fucks with you,don't just stand still.

>warlord
Yes,because the Christians and Zoroastrian empires would've let Muslim missionaries preach the religion peacefully.

She willingly had sex with him,your just jelly because he got to fuck a loli meanwhile your shit war normalizing race is slowly dying because of how much women of all races neglect you, and those who don't end up getting bored of you pretty quickly

Enjoy burning in Hell, civic nationalist moron.

>TFW he fell for the god meme.

Every Muslim burns in Hell.
There is a reason you people have been cursed to be 3rd world canon fodder. That's not a blessing, infidel.

muslims stole our music
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8&ab_channel=StoneAngel123

pretty sweet

>Every Muslims burns in Hell

Oh really? who told you this? a bunch of lonely virgin White boys in a fucking Taiwanese silk weaving forum?

Also
>Be Christian
>Have literally every sin forbidden in the 3 Abrahamic religions part of your culture.
>Wonder why Islam happened in the first place and how it conquered the only 2 empires on earth of its time.

Yes. Also the prophet (peace be upon him) did nothing wrong, lolis are halal.

Commit suicide. You're a plague to the human race.

>defending a pedophile religion
>believing in magical fairy lands

kys

youtu.be/fdK-d_RQWM4

mashalah brother :D

>Is this suppose to be meant literally?
No silly billy. All religions are true for their particular context. Recognize that world mythologies are metaphorical for that which can not be understood by human minds.

t. Joseph Campbell
youtube.com/watch?v=RLUgZhLJCHk

Read dabte's divine comedy. Muhomed has a pretty special punishment in either the 7th or 8th circle. Basically his guts are all out on display and his son or something is on a leash walking around endlessly with a gash on his head.

>I converted to Islam 3 weeks ago because i liked how redpilled the religion was and i also liked listening to quranic verses and nasheeds, it somehow had a powerfull and emotional effect on me.
Im sorry, Hans. How long have you been autistic?

>Muh fairy tales
>Look at me I am so smart because my head is so far up my ass I refuse to believe in anything that doesn't make 1000% sense to me. I also believe that humans evolved from fish having sex with monkeys. I AM SMART

>be muslim
>be scum of the earth

Just blow yourself up now my mudslime friend

Oh sure,I would totally believe a bunch of shit written by Jews for the Christian religion.

Enjoying not adhering to sharia law or being accused of it and having imam beat your ass! Also your male friends in mosque will rape you faggot

grats on your conversion, but best of luck they don't kill you on your way out.

You joined a religion without knowing about its founder?

>Yes,because the Christians and Zoroastrian empires would've let Muslim missionaries preach the religion peacefully.
Yeah, actually, they did. They just weren't the sort of inbred to believe him, and so like all imbeciles he turned violent.

>Be Christian
>Normalize the living shit out of every sin and basically make it a tradition in your country and also declare war against your fellow Christians for the stupidest of fucking reasons for the past 700 years,slowly leading to an inevitable death of your warlike race. But hey,we got cool looking buildings.

Why the fuck did you convert before actually knowing what the religion (cult) is about?

Read the Bible. I bet you've never even read it.

And you stole ours ;)
youtu.be/TXTUPLqjCns

Why was your prophet always covered in semen?

>he believes the flying carpet story
Hahaha lmao

Are you trolling or serious? because I'm willing to have discussion

and you know the best part?
once you're in, there's no going out
ask your imam what happens to apostates, and enjoy

Because he was I player, why u hating? kek

t. Butthurt Muslim whose religion has produced nothing but over a billion inbred savages

Fuck off and blow up like the rest of your kind

> 1 post by this id. Sage.

Semen goes in woman's vagina or mouth, not a man's clothes. Only a person who receives cum gets it on their clothes.

>Yes they did

Bullshit. The Copts faced heavy discrimination from the Eastern Orthodox Byzantine Empire and the "WE WUZ PERSIANS" hated any religion that wasn't theirs and yet they somehow would've let us preach it freely?

They would've simply viewed the religion as "some religion made by simple-minded Arabs" and would've executed any missionaries upon arrival.

Go blow up a marketplace goat-fucker

How do you know he had semen? were you with him?

>Implying he was a Christian into "Greek freedom" bullshit.

>What was the Islamic Golden Age
>Inb4 it never existed
>Inb4 it was done by non-Arabs.
Yes,non-Arabs who were Muslim..
>Blow up

I don't actually kill innocent people daily or want to blow anything up,but you people have your head so far up your ass that you decide to have 5 or 6 of us represent all 1.7 billion of us.

>converts to the dullest religion

>Kill innocent people minding their own business

Wasn't that a tradition that you people did not even more than 100 years ago? (I am refering to WWII bombings,btw.)

I notice you didn't address the flying horse

great now you can't de-convert or they'll literally kill you

>muslim countries today are some of the shittiest in the world
>incapable of modern civilization
>muh golden age

Also:

>egypt

kek

I don't remember anything about a flying horse,but I know that he did ascend. And even if the Quran says it happened then I would believe without a second thought.

How do you know he spoke to angels? Were you with him?

pic related

>Muslim countries shittiest in the world
>What are Persian Gulf countries.

Any "shittyness" that is present in any Muslims country nowadays has nothing to do with Islam, it is entirely due to geographical and socio-economic reasons. Do you expect us to whip out a fucking #1 on HDI out of thin air?

Also considering the fact that we live in an open harsh fucking desert with little to no resources other than fossil fuels,I say we're doing pretty well,famalam.

>implying you're not cheering every time Europeans and Americans get blown up

Muslims are damned is this life as well as the next. But in HIS infinite Mercy ALLAH made them live in the desert to acclimatize themselves to Hell Fire!

>Persian Gulf countries
>not shitty

are you even trying?

you got raped by a 1 inch paki muslim dik

this ugly muslim thinks he knows something
muslims are weak links

your blowing shit out of your mouth mate, look at north africa and other countries islam is the main countries soul if islam was removed you people would be mindless zombies

>to lazy to use google
>convert to psycho sand religion because of catchy tunes
>get bores and decide to see what you bought into
>be horrified
>find out you can't denounce your new faith with your head still attached
Kill yourself Hans Al-Berlini

hahaha

someone screencap this

it's pure unfiltered stupidity

>Countries that whole income revolves around oil
>Successful
hopefully the oil runs out inshallah you will be eating from the sand

>Do you expect us to whip out a fucking #1 on HDI out of thin air?
Given that you claim to have an all powerful god on your side and a perfect objective system of morality and society it doesn't seem that unreasonable to expect you to be better off than secular nations but instead you're all desperate to get into our superior countries. Because Islam is shit.

I actually go "meh" even when it happened in my home country.

I mean what does it take to create a tragedy in any country? all you need is 1 person,1 will and a shitty home-made bomb ; how hard can that be?

I don't know what kind of "shitty" society has it citizens able to buy gold-plated sports cars.

no u

>It says it loud and clear in the Quran,anyone who fucks with you,don't just stand still.

Yes, like Banu QUrayza childrens

and what happened to them?

Madhammad ordered his companion to remove their pants to see if they reached puberty (clear confusion about the age of the target)

and any of these child who had pubic hair were beheaded

+ rape of women for free

It is mentioned in the quran and I believe that, but semen and what not is not mentioned

It's too late to come back. You will never be trusted to not explode in a hospital now. Have fun with your towel sporting jihad bros. You're stuck with em now.

Just know OP, even if you should have one hundred percent indo European genes, you are no longer white!

The number one reason I would never convert is because mu-ham-mad acted like a pig, killing and raping people. No real prophet would act like that. I have more respect for pigs than mu-ham-mad.

We need someone we can trust to keep a record of who is white and who is not so when that day comes we ate not infiltrated by subhuman like OP.

>I don't know what kind of "shitty" society has it citizens able to buy gold-plated sports cars.

Yeah, the very top masters while normal citizen are basically peasants without political rights.

>Madhammad ordered
No you lying piece of shit. They had an agreement(a pact) with the other tribes in the city and they broke that agreement and they applied the punishment in the agreement, EVEN without muhammed orders.

>Yes,because the Christians and Zoroastrian empires would've let Muslim missionaries preach the religion peacefully.
They did. The Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem were the ones who kept Muslisms, Christians, Jews, and Medo-practitioners all safe.

>Implying you can agree to kill children and rape women

They same idiots who claim Islam is the major reason Muslim countries and MENA is garbage will deny that christianity has anything to do with why sub-sahara Africa is garbage. If Islam is the problem with the Middle East than than Christianity is why sub-saharan Africa is fucked up

hmm nice using your brain there huh, wouldnt be easily manipulated now would you.

Except Christian sub-saharan Is much better than islamic sub-saharan

first post best post

and then his psychopathic followers asked (after destroying the region)

- CAN WE FUCK THE CAPTIVE WIVES? BECAUSE WE SUFFER THE ABSENCE OF OUR MANY CHILD WIVES? CAN WE RAPE THE REMAINING VICTIMS FOR FREE?

Madhammad : BUT OF COURSE ! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CASTRATE YOURSELVES.

Ultimate cavern dweller philosophy, RAHMAN & RAHIM ! 999/1000 person into hell!

are you not ashamed to even breath?

No you see its true because its in their special book. Why is their special book true I hear you ask well it says its true right there in their special book.

Checkmate non-retards.

You do realize you just said "Islam made you civilized" right?

>Why doesn't god always do your shit for you?
>What is free-will that humans accepted to have?

Don't be too cheerful,these people have invested very well with the wealth they acquired through oil in infrastructure and a diverse economy (unlike some specific Christian nation that could've become one of the richest nations on earth but ended up becoming African-tier), that there is no way this wet dream of yours is going to happen.

> rape women
let's make up shit now lmao
Yes this is an agreement they had between them as tribes and they applied the punishment both the other jewish tribes and the muslims/christian. It was not something he thought of or even ordered.
I don't know why I'm even arguing with illiterate, hate driven people.
>and then his psychopathic followers asked (after destroying the region)
How do you know they asked him that? and what he answered ?

this

No, islahm has dumbened down parts of the world that were once smart. The mudslimes even destroyed the library at Alexandria.

I fucking hate Muslims. Worse than niggers.

>How do you know they asked him that? and what he answered ?
If someone answered this with "its written in my magical holy book therefore its true", would you be satisfied with the answer?

because, you nasty ugly motherfucker lowiq who cant make his own shoes laces, like your aberration of a king, king salmonella and his microbs childrens, you believe that your opinion and testimonial is higher than those of muslim/abudaoud/aisha/al bkari? these are not ashamed of raping women and fuking chidls. but if you're so butthurt and cant be accept your own religion, then why don't you go make another new and shiny sect?

The only abrahamic religion worth its salt is Gnostic Christianity

you're real fucken dumb, "Hans"

whoa slow down there cowboy, do you want this thread to get snackbarred?

You can't "agree" to kill innocent people as they are not yours in the first place. Proof mu-ham-mad was a false prophet for allowing innocent people to be killed.

>converted to Islam
>now he can't UN-convert without getting killed

LMAO, you Germans are stupid

What, are these pictures offensive or something?

You understand that Different branches of Islam refer to different collections of hadith? and Hadith was only started to be collected decades after Prophet died?
My book is the Quran, so where does say rape women ?

Don't you think you should have actually researched it a bit first before converting. They will kill you now if you stop going. Moron.

Lmao whenever anti Islam faggots argue they get BTFO. You're just being emotional and throwing insults because you don't understand what you're arguing against

So glad to see this spreading on Sup Forums. Gnosticism truly is the most redpilled of all.

>islam is redpilled

>literally defending pedophilia

when does the purge really begin