At 9:45PM EST The United States of America will launch tomahawk missiles at North Korean nuclear silos as well as other...

At 9:45PM EST The United States of America will launch tomahawk missiles at North Korean nuclear silos as well as other strategic locations, in collaboration China will begin to move ground troops southwards into North Korea.

source or gtfo

Ted Cruz will also invade North Korea in search of the Plutonigates.

I got your source fellow leaf, we hang from the same tree. Just give me 2 minutes.

On one hand Memorial Day adds public support, however I think we would strike when it's night there...

Ive seen this copy-pasta a few times.

This guy is just trying to start WW3 because he knows foreign governments monitor this board

Source or fuck off you LARPing cunt.

Well, we'll know one way or another in about 10 minutes if you're full of shit or not.

It doesn't work like that retard. North Korea is treated differently than every other country for a reason. We can't just hit them with a few missiles like Syria

if an user could start WW3 with a post, i think Sup Forums would have made that happen by now.

yes it does

At 8:15PM EST The United States of America will arrest Hillary Clinton for ordering the murder of Seth Rich.
I can make shit up too.

>Hillary Clinton reads this while coming down from her drugs

>Panics

>World Explodes

Listen leaf, I know you're retarded and LARPing but I'll enlighten you anyway. North Korea has 21,000 pieces of artillery and that artillery can move around. That artillery, just cheap conventional weapons, can kill literally millions of people in Seoul because they're packed liked sardines in that city. This is the big North Korean x factor that prevents us from striking them. It's impossible for us to take out all that artillery at once and no matter how hard we hit them there's nothing we can do to stop them from destroying Seoul in retaliation.

u dont care about seoul though

I've been here for three years and I can honestly say I've never talked to a canadian as retarded as you. I can't believe that's your response. Get yourself some help.

whatever you say jewish diaspora

your blue is too purple

it's actually gold

don't tease me bro. i waited for 3 "events" already and none have come to pass. stop getting my hopes up. besides trump doesn't have the brains or the balls to pull the trigger for an event. you just relax and drink some fluoride, ok.

don't worry this isnt badselfeater

>leaf
>shitpost

This pic should be a running theme for the rest of this year. Maybe embarrass him on twitter into doing something useful for a change?

wouldn't be hard. his skin is the same colour and thickness of an orange

The only thing we could ever do to deal with Korea is
1. locate at least 90% of their assets
2. a blitzkrieg
starting with known nuke and launch sites, dropping bombs all over the place, guided missiles from jets, missiles and shells from offshore, subs torpedoing every korean sub, hitting every weapon larger than a hunting rifle

It'd all have to be done simultaneously, nonstop, finished within hours. Otherwise they will attack South Korea.

Only way it'd work is to get China and Russia to turn their heads or help out without tipping them off, and having South Korea use a something like a fake dirty bomb as an excuse to evacuate or shelter their people against the Norks without tipping them off.

It'd take things that haven't been done since WW2 and might be war crimes.

And honestly with the media up everyone's asses these days, I'm not sure how the prep and moving assets into place could even be done in secret, unless we have war games with japan,and anyone else in the area that's friendly as an excuse

NO NOTHING WILL HAPPEN YOU FUCKING LARPERS. THIS IS WORSE THAN THE BAIT THREADS

You're wrong Deucher, I get my info from the top

Same Leaf Shitpost
SAGE

it burns in the eye

B A N

A L L

L E A F S

keep yourself safe

No, they aren't. Nobody's launching shit at North Korea and it's man-baby leader, because then he'd chimp out and level South Korea.

He's an excuse to saber rattle and increase defense spending.

: (

I feel like South Korea is stronger than North Korea? Or no not really?

70 minutes until OP is full of shit

I like how these claims are always 9:45

You mean your top? The muslim guy you bottom for?

of course they are, but the end result would be generally terrible for s, korea

I keep thinking that, but the spending dam will break eventually. Right now the only thing holding anyone back is the fact that South Korea is in the damn way. There's a change in the wind though, and it seems like more and more groups are starting to think about sacrificing them to get rid of Kim. "A million now, or 3-4 billion if Kim gets ICBM's and throws a hissy fit when he doesn't get what he wants. One nuke will trigger a holocaust- so which is the lesser?"

>Russia and China to help the US
nah, you're the one afraid of the nukes