Maybe she should move to the middle East then

Maybe she should move to the middle East then.

Sounds about right; sjw is triggered by the thought of people going out and having fun.

She hates whites.
She is a racist.

I want her to do an experiment: go to a bar in the hip part of town where a bunch of white people have gentrified the area. Then go to the ghetto bar. See where you'll get harassed or assaulted first.

HA! I bet she feels the exact same way about a group of black men at night, but being a classic virtue signaling hypocrite she'd never post a picture of all black men.

So stereotypical, just because theyre clean cut whites and in suits doesnt mean they are going to run around playing the knockout game or starting brawls in waffle houses...wait... im confused

If they weren't wearing the hats this cunt would let most of these dudes fuck her guaranteed

What did she mean by that? No, really, I wanna know. Is she afraid white people will hurt her? Rape her? Not niggers? Is that what she means?

This. My god these people are so far gone and delusional

>exist in general
die bitch

>whites make me nervous
>this is what my professor taught me

Half of them look Jewish.

>well dressed law abiding men are the problem
Can't wait for the liberal bubble to pop.

What do you guys say we destroy this woman's life?

she should fuck off back to Israel with money sniffing hook nose

So she is scared of frat parties breaking out anywhere at any moment?

>out on the street at night downtown
>a group of well groomed white males in clean suits and successful careers in business and STEM walking opposite of me
A fate worse than death, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Spread it around.

god shes fucking stupid
so eager to virtue signal correct leftist values by saying shes more afraid of straight white men than shitskins who will rape, rob, and murder her because shes used to inner city shitskins from wealthy families... theyre all like that up until they end up raped or murdered or suicide bombed

phresh new maymay?

>white males
>in STEM

>walking around alone at night
>a gaggle of rabble rousing white males in well fitting suits begins gravitating towards me
>they walk past me and one even says "hello"
>mfw

woah... nothing personnel kid

Nice try, kike. I'm screen capping this entire thread.

this is extremely unlikely, more like she knows and is frustrated she can't openly say so she blames it on the easiest target she can get away with.

so fucking what? screencapping threads is a powerful tool for the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we faggot?

new mem

Well, it would be pretty obvious to call out by just linking the original page. Something like this would have to be spread out very discreetly, avoiding her attention, as to stain her reputation without her knowing or able to justify herself.

Send her to an all black all democrat county and see how she fares then.

original tweet i mean

Nigger rats detected

This desu
Just spent a weekend fucking a girl in brooklyn who is "happy to be the only white person on the train" and is "harassed constantly walking around her neighborhood" and doesnt see the connection between the two things. Whatever, the pussy is good and she sucks dick like a champ

fucking kek FPBP

I'm a liberal but they just look like a bunch of smug rich pricks to me. 99% of the people that claim to be afraid of these things do them anyway, and are just claiming this to make a dumb point.

Submit it as a template to ShitpostBot 5000 so the normies will see it on Facebook

Yeah I hate normie chads too, but they are not really a menace, they are jist annoying

Yes. These people are mentally ill.

It's funny, this guy was more aware than Americans.

>if a man wears a suit he's a smug rich prick
You will be deported.

All you have to do is share her original post it's already fucking retarded and makes her look like an idiot.

FUCK YOU, NIGGER. YOUR MIND GAMES WON'T WORK ON ME. I'M A VETERAN OF THE MEME WAR. I'VE SEEN SHIT YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE.

>I fuck retards because muh dick
Cool story Tyrone.

Why are you guys upset? Those are Chads, something none of you are and will never be.

white women nigs and muslims are scared of alpha white bois

she should hang around a bunch of niggers or spics dressed in gang colors then to feel safe.

i'm tired of kikes and women being so retarded.

dear anne DT

if I was a woman I would be afraid to tread anywhere a muslim might be..i would assume most western men are not as pathetic as muslim men...I would assume most muslim men are pathetic woman beating fuck tards and most western men respect women(despite what cosmo says)and mulims respect women

You post the same pic in every fucking thread, find another picture

but then I understand how stupid cunts are...

no1 expects any1 to understand stupid cunts...

This is why liberal women and #refugeewelcome types deserve to be banished from the western world.

I just uploaded the template and holy fuck it's magical.

my meme

im so proud

She shouldn't flatter herself