Chuck "1488" Woolery

What is the opinion on Sup Forums about Chuck Woolery? He is apparently touching on the JQ and starting a mini-shitstorm with the cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et8TlxYpx08
youtu.be/pAfcaO_wtII
youtube.com/watch?v=O-M-86hOeSI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/869351558525448194
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw47AprdHY4
youtube.com/watch?v=UN25BCz1UIs
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chuck is our guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=et8TlxYpx08

It's time to fight back against scum like Elliott Lusztig.

((( They ))) don't like white supremacy.
We don't like Jewish Supremacy

Wayne, do you just hop over random people's fences and upload on their wifi?lol

I think the guy has a shotgun up on the porch Wayne-O...

is potato, no more

Germany -> failed first bolshevist revolution -> (((Germany)))

The eternal teuton strikes again

He is 100% correct. German jews ruined:
Theater
Architecture
Liberalism
Art
Film
Anthropology
Social Sciences
and left wing thinking

No this is the home where I live worth about 1.9M.

that was the anti semitic rant? he didn't even name the Jews

chuck is a 109yo twitter user...

You can't cuck the Chuck

Here is what Chuck Woolery said.
Normally the news would go ape over this, but they are keeping it quiet.
This isn't just "anti-Jewish," it also contains a truth about the Jews that many people don't know.
So the Jews in the media are not going to talk about it.
It would be a massive red pill.

But does Sup Forums have the ability to push it into the mainstream and make them talk about it?

I dont know who Chuck Woolery is but sounds like he reads Sup Forums

One of those old /ourguys/

GAS

THE

KIKES

>but marx and lennin were atheists
The narrative (((they))) are going with right now must be corrected

He used to do wheel of fortune
Found out about him years ago from this vid youtu.be/pAfcaO_wtII

chuck is the voice of pepe

What is this anti-Semite implying?

Race only matters if it's white people doing something wrong.

Woolery's dangerous "thoughts" must be policed. Such thoughts have no basis in reality. Don't listen to insane lies, goyim.

Never forgot that nothing and everything applies to kikes. You can't win so you'd be better off not even thinking about them.

I like how panicked the jews get when someone exposes them

It's like that scene from Tron. You've almost got to remove yourself from the equation. They're the ones drawing the equation in the first place.

Holy fucking shit this pisses me off. God fucking damn it

>german jews
no such thing

Maybe his account got hacked.

>anti-german & anti-semitic

He's just stating the facts.

Marx was a jew
Most of the early commies were jews
Stalin purged the jews after taking over
Marx and most of the commie school of thought originated from Germany university.

This is all facts.

The Wheel of Fortune guy?

More than likely, that's what happened.
He could have tweeted those things himself, and I'm sure has had thoughts like that on more than one occasion, but he seems like the type to hide his power level.

Reminder that Chuck Woolery brought up the Frankfurt School and Cultural Marxism on Fox News. He's definitely redpilled. Normal people do not discuss these topics.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-M-86hOeSI

skip to 1:45

Who old and watched chuck on the love connection? 2 in 2

>Oy Vey, facts are anti-Semitic.

they've been pulling this shit for their entire existence, lad

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Make it viral. Orginated in Germany. From the chosen. Slip in 200 years together. Profit.

This is the face of mental illness.

>Karl Marx
>Born: May 5, 1818, Trier, Germany

Chuck Woolery is like a million years old. Most proto-red pilled boomers were forced into silence by social proof, desiring to protect their careers more than to get into a bullshit political argument supporting a position that didn't really matter all that much to their lives anyway. But the end result of that was a complete takeover by the political left and the utter destruction of the United States. So now he can come out and say what he always meant to say, since there isn't anything (((they))) can do to him any more.

>Chuck Woolery

is he the guy from the game shows, or somebody else?

He's a fucking GAME SHOW host!
What a deep thinker!

Charles Herbert "Chuck" Woolery (born March 16, 1941) is an American game show host, talk show host and musician. He has had long-running tenures hosting several different game shows. Woolery was the original host of Wheel of Fortune (1975–81), the original incarnation of Love Connection (1983–94), Scrabble (1984–90, and during a brief revival in 1993), and Lingo on GSN from 2002 to 2007.

He just said it again...

twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/869351558525448194

He's still right though.

Original thread, chock full of ammunition for twatter:

Kek

Break the conditioning of them all, Chuck.

doubling down

the madman

Is... this the key to calling (((them))) out? Include an indisputable truth in your statement, and then they can't slander you as anit-semitic because they are too afraid to draw attention to what you've said?

bump for Chuck
man the twatter trenches

He's an absolute madman...

"To learn who rules over you, find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

And all he's doing is pointing out factual history... (((they))) are in charge. I hope the normies see this one day.

Educate the world. Educate before it's too late. Communism is Jewish-born philosophy backed by elite dynasties to undermine and take possession of nations for the end game of a New World Order. Everyone needs to see this short primer of who took over Russia and why these cycles keep happening in history.

The Disturbing History Of Jewish Bolshevism
>youtube.com/watch?v=Cw47AprdHY4

The Holocaust: Why did Hitler Hate the Jews (from a redpilled Rabbi)
>youtube.com/watch?v=UN25BCz1UIs

Archive.

Hrm... we just need to Meme Magick truths and facts about (((them))) in order to push the masses into the JQ.

Could it really be this simple?

Truth is so anti-semitic.

More like host of "The 1488ing Game".

i dont know man

i frequently hear people use the excuse that
>hurr they arent even practicing jews so they arent jewish at all. youre just racist antisemites!

it seems like most run of the mill goyim will buy that, because it would apply to any other religion. most people will never have a clue about the actual nature of the jew

Sup Forums can do better than this

we have a prime opportunity to disseminate information about the Jewish question to normies and this thread isn't on the first page

we should have Chuck's back in this fight

DESTROY THIS MAN'S CAREER! MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO EARN A LIVING! SHOW NO MERCY TO THIS BAD GOY!

It's sad that you have to result to conspiracy theories to push propaganda. The right wing is a joke

What conspiracy theories?

He's wrong though, it originated in France.

>(((conspiracy theories)))

Why did Sup Forums lose the meme war in this twitter section? All the positive comments call him an anti-semite. You must do better!

/ourguy/

Chuck Wooslery is Hitler and his tweets are another holocaust

I think the (((civic "nationalists"))) have taken over. We're good goys on Sup Forums now.

Bump, fuck judea

It's funny that stating these undisputed, historically accurate facts is somehow antisemitism.

It's like if I say "at least 8 of the 10 leaders of the communist revolution in Germany that gave rise to the reactionary force that was the Nazis were German" I'm literally hitler.

> someone saying something i don't agree with, and he's making sense
> i better call them nazis

Clockwork

Because blue checkmark jews get more visibility, while anons get shadowbanned and their tweets hidden. Remember that the ((((ADL)))) literally moderates twitter.

DON'T DO IT, DON'T SWALLOW THAT PILL!

>were jews*

Woops.

Absolute fucking madman

Bump

What I dont get is why so many seem to be marxist? I think half of it is just jews are very urbanite and non-rural, and generally speaking urbanites always lean left.

Fuck off back on the other side of the wall, spic. What, do we need to build a firewall too?

And it's not even just that most jews are marxists, it's that most of the hardcore marxists are jews, even though jews make up like 1% of most countries and thus should make up 1% of that countries marxists.

If whites have to apologize for slavery, why don't jews have to apologize for communism?

Athiest jews can move to Israel

Communism is a trojan economic and political weapon backed by elite society. Communists are literally the "useful idiots." Communists themselves don't understand this because they're bottom-rung thinkers like puppies in search of free bones. They usher in their own slave class status for elite central planners. It starts with central banks. Members of elite dynasties say this out loud occasionally throughout history. It shouldn't take 1,000 Brave New World novels to keep warning of this when reality is so much more vicious yet slow. Even elites get over confident and loose lipped when they think they're immune. History repeats itself from ignorance and censorship of the past.

puttin on a bit of weight there big guy

>it took this guy his whole life to figure out what little kids on Sup Forums know

>(((Angry Screed)))
When did these Jews start doing this on their own volition?

Hell Yeah! Be back in 2 in 2! with smooth ass peace sign....

Or he has just been waiting for the right time to say it and has known all along

t. shitlib trying too hard. Not fooling anyone, der ewige leaf.

Based

>implying liberalism and left wing thinking were ever good enough to be """"ruined""""

SeeAnd read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald

>check his account
>its actually real

Go Chuck!
Twitter anons, you're throwing down covering fire for him, right?

Respond to all the jews attacking him that they are partial and their views not subjective on this issue because they are JEWS.
I wonder how many commenters you could shut down this way.
Probably almost every single person attacking him is a jew. Call them out for being jewish and acting like they are objective!

Has anyone brought this to the colony yet? One of you cross-breeders post this over there.
And use a burner account.

>read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald

Here is a pdf of the book: angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf