My God... it's been 8 years since this felt like America again... the feels

My God... it's been 8 years since this felt like America again... the feels...

youtube.com/watch?v=qQodD-p9pQU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QUEwObOaVU
youtube.com/watch?v=VN7cLyyJgGY
youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank God Hillary lost the election... I do.

>draft dodging fatass russian cock holster

I never kept up with what the president was doing daily like I do with Trump so I have to ask just to be fair. Did King Nigger ever do anything like this?

>dressing the kid in a little goyim jew protector suit. It's adorable. It's like they're prepping them young to fight for Israel.

>Fatass
It's fat ass you retarded faggot

We had endure 8 years of "change" but now we have alot of work to do if we are to undo the damage Obama did to this country.

At least we actually have a chance to fix things now. If Hillary had won things would be almost hopeless.

He's a hero because he's unknown. I like people who are known.

No. He didn't. He just gave lectures about how America was bad and that we should feel guilty while he fanned the flames of racial tension and started the SJW movement.

>America

More like OyVeyrica KEK AM I RIGHT GOYS!!?!?!?

So powerful. The man loves his v county

Hello JIDF

edgy but relevant

Underrated

Wish it didn't have constantly droning.

he's a known unknown.

Immediately upon waking up the other morning, I said to myself, "Thank God my President is Donald Trump." He may not be perfect. He may not be doing all that we've wanted. But he's infinitely better than Killary. Enjoy it while it lasts, boys. I fear we may have something worse than Killary in the near future.

If you notice, Trump is still very new to all of this, so his fellow countrymen give him nudges here and there, like when the Marine assisted a bit with resting the wreath on the stand.

I only with we could see a bit more emotion from Trump when he talked to the family members... Trump needs to work on his sympathy/empathy game.

What is Maddog doing there. Trump called Mad-dog a "very stupid person" a little while ago.

F

I can find nothing on that. You lie.

Does anyone else ever sorta sit there for a second looking at "president trump" and think about if for a second and the break out laughing because we actually made this guy president?

This is true. We must make America Great again.

too late m8. We will be Latin American tier within 20 decades max.

No. There is still hope. They have to go back. We will build the wall and Mexico will pay for it.

Actually im not lying. Just because your too stupid to make a quick search doesn't mean somethings not true.

Mrs. Pence is quite the chatterbox

Dammit, just heard the story of this kids father on 'The story' with Martha. Didn't think I had it in me, but it brought a tear to my eye.

I thought I saw him too in one of these videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QUEwObOaVU

I dunno, he seemed to look pretty emotionless touching those flowers. Just staring intently ahead.

Did a ghost get her pregnant?

Let's take a moment to honor all the American men and women who died in uniform to ensure gigantic Wall Street bonuses for investment bankers.

Kek, every fucking time i come here, i just cannot grasp the fact Trump is the motherfucking president

We live in truly amazing times

LOL that guy in the suit will probably be a general

It was probably a nigger

He's doing a pretty good job so far too... considering he's basically one of us, a normal guy wanting to shake shit up in Washington.. surrounded by (((them))).

>normal guy
>establishment billionarie

Army, probably 3rd infantry regiment. they are the guards a the tomb.

It's amazing how I completely felt what it was like to have a President who just didn't hate America.
Sometimes. Mostly I am just thankful Hillary Clinton isn't President. One of the things that irks me the most is an undeserved sense of smug accomplishment, and that's about the closest thing to a personality trait that chameleon has. Then I think about the fact that she is an undercover commie who would have completed King Nigger's subversiveness. The gulags weren't too far away, bros!

Being a billionaire is pretty much the only way you could win an election as an outsider.

>establishment billionaire.

youtube.com/watch?v=VN7cLyyJgGY

That's his stern/solemn face. He has so much respect for the military that I think he was taking his cues from them on demeanor.

He's not an outsider though. His daughter dated a Rothschild for gods sake. He roasted Clinton at the dinner table but Clinton is more of an outsider than Trump considering she was born middle class. Trump worked with Rudy Guilianna his whole life, supported George H Bush. Was friends with Reagan. He's part of the club. And as President has supported NATO

oooo that mummy is sexy

I know right thank god we put the white man back in the White House again.

no

That's probably what the situation called for. This is also from today.

You are a literal retard. Sometimes I agree with day of the rake.

She is indeed i want to hug mummy dearest

>trump does a meaningless display to appeal to people who give a shit about patriotism
>actual issues remain overlooked

You're mentally ill

Look at this fat draft dodging Jewish billionaire pretending to care about the military. Absolutely disgusting

>not realizing that instilling patriotism undermines the left's platform even more

I'd say one of your biggest problems right now is anti-American sentiment seeping into policy.

>insulting a draft dodger
You're disgusting. You're disgusting.

>Anti-semitism
Ultra-disgusting

>started the SJW movement.
wew lad

Nah, definitely didn't start it but having a POTUS who fans the flames of the imaginary fires they found in every book and cranny sure helped speed them along.

the whole things so long and awkward lol. trumps srs face is hilarious to me, he makes it the whole video

Nook and cranny
>phonefag here

"All this for a damn flag"

made me cry like a baby tbqh

This one got me actually... Trump holding back tears/visible weakness to appear strong for the nation and the world.

found the coward who never served in the military

hes quoting Obongo you goddamn retard

THANKS FOR DYING FOR ISRAEL GOY

CNN today was still pushing the Trump/Russia propaganda today during Memorial Day... disgusting.

Are we going to ignore the fact that she's pregnant already? degenerate as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8

The geezer next to Pence has a way better suit/tailor.

You obviously have no military experience.

From killing in the name of War on Terror to killing in the name of saving civilians and getting rid of evil leaders.

What next, what will be the next justification for war? I can't wait for the US to go on another patriotic crusade against evil for the benefit of Israel, corporations, banks and the elite.

You think you benefit from all those wars? Maybe save a buck or two in gas prices? Can keep buying those new phones they come up with? Gotta keep that consumer train rolling down the tracks. Or else you'll stop at capitulation station.

I wish someone would pull the plug on this planet.

all the "sacrificed for freedom" bullshit I don't buy. Fuck the kikes and their wars. But I still cried. You know why? Because the average soldier who died, didn't die with Israel in mind, or maybe even with (((freedom))) in mind. They died trying to protect their brothers on the battlefield. In those final moments, they put aside their natural instinct for self-preservation, and they showed the rest of us what true, unconditional, unselfish love is.

"They Way of the Warrior is found in dying."

Was Hillary at the memorial service today?

He is the best president America has had in a long time no doubt

Study Rome and why they needed to keep their empire vast.

I wonder if we'll see him have a 'Bush' moment where he awkwardly recites a speech about why you need to invade another goddamn country for they might have the BOMB!

Let's face it. America will never again be a country your founding fathers imagined. All of us westerners are consumer slaves, pushed around by corporations and powerful families.

The moment Trump actually tries to change course or drastically affect their plans, he goes the way of JFK.

Your vote doesn't matter. No man is incorruptible and everyone has a breaking point.

God fucking damn it. This holiday is to honor the fallen and you cannot even do that. We know the USA hasn't been doing good shit.

But for fuck's sake, at least honor the dead soldiers.

Wow so amazing. He still hasn't done a single substantive thing for his voters. Not one. We're still getting gang-raped in the culture wars, Trump supporters are a complete joke and scapegoat, and white people are still being cucked out of their civilizations, families, jobs, cultures, and existence.

Wake the fuck up. Trump waves a flag and you fucking morons think anything changed. No different than Obongo worshippers who clapped and cried at his speeches that changed NOTHING in real life for any of his voters.

>omg but, but its about the symbolism
>m-m-m-muh emotions though
No it fucking isn't. It's about results. And so far Trump has failed non-stop.

whats going on in pic related?

Yay bunch of dead soldiers who died for Jews being given medals while they rot 6 feet under.
>merica

you always forgot other half

Obongo forcing our Marines to be his personal servant and keep him dry from a light drizzle rather than his assigned duty of protecting the president. Pretty demeaning.

I can't believe she had the lack of shame necessary to do this while pregnant. Please tell me the dead guy is the father. If not, we deserve Islam.

Wew, Trump is fucking phat

Every
Single
Day

What's even better are all of these celebs and politicians and people who basically get paid to know people and how to manipulate/entertain/leave an impression on them and are completely fucking oblivious as to why we did it. Or maybe they're just jealous.

this

don't feed the shills and trolls

>stormfags defending CTR/SB
can't make this shit up

So what does Trump think about the two men who were murdered while defending two young Muslim women from a racist? One was a retired soldier by the way.

Pathetic, American marines are minuscule. Compared to the polish they're down right insects

gotta focus on keeping it going. one of the original Sup Forums pranks was the declaration of independence - it was just a prank bro. Sup Forums pranks in 2020 is gonna be pic related. only for the lulz tho desu

Should we wait until the threat festers to our doorstep?

thats because its not 1600 anymore wladislaw, you want small fast guys for gun battles.

They instigated the conflict.

Trump looks fucking ridiculous.

Probably that they deserved it for being cucks.

>GOOD GOY, one day you will die for your slave master

>Hey little buddy, you're daddy died so me and my ZOG buddies could make a little more money.
>Don't cry buddy, you'll die for us too when you're old enough!