Why shouldn't we have a $15 minimum wage?

Why shouldn't we have a $15 minimum wage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/128g8yJI65w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/128g8yJI65w

inflation

Because if we had (and it were enforced) there would be no point in importing hordes of cheap labor anymore.

Immigrants aren't aware of labor laws. Therefore we should have no minimum wage until everyone speaks English again.

fuck wendys they fill their chili cups an inch and a half below the rim

Read the black economist man.

No need for it.

Is anyone else unnerved that Wendy's big advertising point these days is that their meat is not frozen? That's a very fucking weird thing for a food place to advertise. They are advertising that they do the bare minimum you hope they would do.

>paying niggers 15 an hour to fuck up my order

No.

reminder this is a auto-generated bot-posted thread

Minimum wage increase means goods now cost twice as much.
I only make $19 am hour so everything just gets even more expensive for me.

Also mom and pop shops would be impossible to own even more so than now.

no it isn't cunt, my friend brought it up in an argument and I can only think of a couple reasons to not have it

Then you have failed so hard that your post looked like filler bot trash. Do you really think we haven't seen this stuff before?

Why not 40?

filler bot trash gets replies though, even if it looks fake everybody still takes bait

See

For the same reason you don't have universal health care, you don't give a fuck about each other.

I don't give a shit about shit skins, you're right

I think it has more to do with demonizing the competition rather than promoting they do the bare minimum...

Why shouldn't we have a $1 million / hour wage? That way everybody would be rich!

If you can answer this question then you will have the answer to your question as well.

Why shouldn't we have a $1500 minimum wage?
We could end poverty overnight

Why not $100/hr?

That will surely get them right out of poverty.

The average restaurant works on less than a 15% profit margin, Not large chains mind you, so increase wages by up to 100% no profit so no reason for my cookery to continue to give you a job and stay in business. Plus that 5 dolla burger you eating will now cost you 10 dolla dummy. its always passed on to you burger flippers. get a real job, Rid the country of illegal laborers.

Doesn't improve the product, doesn't improve working conditions, doesn't improve the company's financial figures unless you're deliberately creating your own new market ala Ford.
What it does is make the McNiggers more expensive to hire and automation relatively speaking much cheaper.

And yes, while automation is a meme in many industries, don't tell me you wouldn't prefer ordering from a computer that never fucks up your order, never spits in your food and always prepares the meal perfectly.
We're talking bottom of the food chain businesses that don't need the human touch which many people are obsessed with. The chef's pay is already way better than $15.

It's supposed to show how fresh their meats are. you don't have patties sitting in a freezer for 3 months before they're served to you

This

No own will explain why this can't work or why it has to be 15......

That's only a half-truth.

The real reason is our mode of representative democracy allows private health insurance companies to bribe our elected officials so they operate in favor of the private insurers and not the constituents.

It's a serious problem, and we don't know how to fix it.

Because people would realize how fucked up the system is.

If it's not frozen, it must be fresh. Health and safety boxes are checked, so there's no other way except turbocharged chemical manipulation.

The real question is why shouldn't we have 14 dollar Big Mac meals.

Yes mhuh (((inflation))) goy

I own the controlling stake of a mid-size industrial automation firm. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the minimum wage $15.

You have no skills or education

And based on life experience you are lazy and stupid

>tfw used to be a region manager of a chain who franchises Wendys

because after a while they would want to increase it more after they get used to that.

Why should a teenagers first job be a wage a adult thinks he can have a family with.

why shouldnt we have a $115 minimum wage?

This is why we need automatia running fast-food.

Why no $15 and hour? Because robots will be able to do it for less than that. Some places are already starting to put in automated ordering kiosks. It'll probably happen anyways, but the higher the minimum wage goes the quicker it'll happen.

They won't answer you.

Some one said 15 dollars a while ago and now it's their go to.

Raising the minimum wage isn't going to do shit when the people bitching about not being able to live on it are trying to live in the most expensive cities in the world or have half a dozen children. It's going to need to go up $1 every year to maintain that kind of lifestyle. If hipster fucks want to flip burgers for the rest of their lives they can go live in a part of the fucking country that isn't expensive like San Francisco or Seattle.

why not $150 /hr?

In your country?

Literally no.

In my country?

Fuck no.

It should be €50 in my country, and $0 in the US.

tl;dr Just make slavery legally legal legally again.

Also, who the fuck's/what's calle?

>inflation
Rich people having more money than god is okay. That doesn't affect it at all. Totally cool.

>if we raise the minimum wage they'll replace workers with machines

Can someone explain to me how this isn't the case either way? I don't see how employees wage factors into the fact that eventually businesses will want to automate all jobs.

Or the increase in the cost of life is surreal and unreachable.
You do understand that if you don't get an augmentation equal to the increase in the cost of life in fact you accept a salary diminution ?
If you don't you don't understand why you're getting poorer.
The problem still how the bank cartel steal money and enslave humanity.
Now you just sound like someone dictating the worth of someone else life. Who the fuck you think you are pedro.

Raising the minimum wage to 15$,will solve this?

If we had a $15 min wage the robots will replace the workers. It's already happening.

Can confirm. The grade D frozen meat pucks at McDs are normally pretty fucking old.

>You think the nogs rotate stock in the walk in? lol... silly goys

Because there is still a slight preference to dealing with humans but when enough businesses make the jump the complacent populace won't blink or complain

People don't like having to explain shit to retards, so they just ignore you.

They sure like to ask their opinion though don't they
Case in point the thread.

The flip is some old lady will burn her junk off and sue you if it's too full, or the lid isn't glued on, or it's at a proper temperature, or if it's too spicy etc.....

No win situation my man.

It's fine as long as you are ok with your rent doubling or tripling. Trust me as a landlord this would be great for me. In a low cost Midwest area I am at $750/room. My math on this means that at a minimum my poorest customer can afford $1500/room. That means A LOT more income for me.

The point it, forget about inflation it creates a price floor. Something much harder to overcome.

If you're eating chilli from Wendy's you need to neck yourself my man.

machines are coming for almost every job in a few decades anyway so its going to have to transform into a gibs economy eventually or no one will have a job to earn money to buy the products that are made by the robots who stole yer jerb

these macro/micro min wage memes and all the like are going to be bronze age tier plebness in no time

times a changin

Costs on essential items will increase first. It is called a price floor. These happen to be low profit items that everyone uses and when the prices increase on them it impacts the poor much more than everyone else.

Why shouldn't we have a $100 minimum wage?

>Why shouldn't we have a $15 minimum wage?

A better question is why shouldn't we lower the cost of living?

Think your question through. $15 dollars an hour for jobs that require nothing, not even a high school diploma or GED. Employers already pay behind the scenes for "privilege" of employing; more than just divvying up a paycheck for low wage workers.

$15 dollars an hour now means the transition toward automation, smart systems, and local AI running entire operations will begin in earnest. Why? Because $15 an hour per employee is too much when a one time cost + basic maintenance machine will do the job of fifteen people 24/7.

Because it only affects 2% of the population. 98% of people earn more than minimum wage.

Bullshit, private healthcare came about as an alternative method of offsetting pay to attract better workers. This is because of the high nominal rates in the 50's that forced a workaround.

Businesses can't afford it, and neither can the state. Not at today's inflation, maybe in a century.

If you can't get a job that pays $15 now, what makes you think you'll be able to get one if minimum wage is increased? Changing what minimum wage is doesn't change you and what you are worth per hour.

What it does mean though is anyone who isn't worth $15 an hour isn't getting a job anymore.

Your labor isn't worth $15 an hour.

Actually its all set up to usher in a one world dictatorship. Low skilled high population races won't be able to compete in the future and higher in races like Asian and whites are again trend setting and set to be the only competition to Jews by having low populations if higher educated children. The mass push for low skilled immigration while knowing this can only be explained as a planned crisis when labor shortages hit and these masses of shit skins can't feed themselves the riots will start and the higher iq races will rush to the government to then protect them and this will make population control and straight up death squads palatable. The jews have no need to give fee money to shit skins when they won't have a large working population to tax it make no sense for them, they are simply a tool against their completion that once we are in their fold will be disposes of.

Don't forget that robots would be a capital cost.

The tax implications being that they write depreciation off over the life of the hardware.

It's win win... better, safer food for us and nogs can go be the doctors and engineers they always knew they could be!

Not all can afford 15....

I've got to get in on that action. If those idiots actually managed to get a $15 min wage those shares will go up up up.

I'll be making money while Deshaun and Juanita get handed their severence pay.

>Why shouldn't we have a $15 minimum wage?
The same reason we shouldn't have a $300 minimum wage or a $1,000,000 minimum wage.

Why shouldn't we have the cost of rent fixed to 30% of whatever is minimum wage?

Against their competition*

Effectively that would just speed up automation. They'll get their $15 an hour but now they have a robot for a burger flipper and a kiosk to handle the orders. I think all they would be good for at that point is to watch that no one steals anything and talking to customers when necessary.

Because I don't want milk and bread to cost $30

Because then the quality of the home will be fixed at 30% percent of what it is now.

Why not a $15 one though wanna answer the question cuck?

although money is used for transactions, what economics is more fundamentally about is how resources are used

changing the numbers on things,at best, will change nothing. prices would rearrange to reflect their previous relative values.

in reality, things don't change that quickly. labor arrangements that made sense at the previous prices will no longer be mutually beneficial. it will be illegal to continue things at a price that both sides agree on.

the only way to improve the material wealth of all people is to use our resources in the optimal way.

we are using a gargantuan portion of this country's wealth on fighting wars around the world. technological research and manufacturing is being used on weapons. that research and manufacturing should instead be used for productive uses.

there are 1.4 million people in the military. imagine what we could build. imagine the services we could receive. imagine how much of this country could be repaired. imagine how well we could be educated. imagine the medical care. imagine all the things we AMERICANS could be getting from that labor.

but the people at mcdonalds, and the people in board rooms are getting robbed in order to misdirect those 1.4 million people. they aren't just creating nothing. they are destroying things and killing people.

we could be at peace with those countries and trade with them. they'll make even more stuff, and we'll sell them our stuff in exchange for their stuff.

the military is the biggest thing, but there's so many other people who are getting paid too much to either do nothing or to violate the rights of private citizens. they could be making stuff.

so that's why I don't want there to be a $15 minimum wage.

Why should it ? It will not cost suddenly 4000% more to produce. All you goy defending corporation interest is beyond funny. Dont ask yourselves why your country is that cucked wew.

i'm in favor of this only because it will mean i don't have to interact with 80 iq mud people when i get my big boy tendies

As long as it has a roof it's fine. I can use an electric showerhead for water and a stove for heat.

"Fresh not frozen" has been their selling point for decades.

1. inflation.
2. 15 dollars will be just that: the new minimum. it won't get you anything more than what you can currently afford with it because of #1.
3. it will QUICKLY become apparent that it would be cheaper for an employer to buy some kind of automated machine to do the entry level, no experience required stuff.
4. ultimately, this would destroy many entry level, no experience required positions, thus making it that much harder for young workers/those entering a new field to find gainful employment.

3 and 4 are probably on the way anyway, but this 15 USD min wage pot of leprechaun's gold would just speed it up even further.

if the people whining about 15 USD min wage hated the big business/wall street/1% boogeyman before, then this will give them FAR more to complain about.

>confirmed for never owning a home

Enjoy your complete lack of insulation and I hope you like plastic windows

Yup. Then I push to have my manufacturing moved to Mexico to keep my costs the same. These democrats would be shoveling money at me faster than I could spend it.

You still have to pay people in the production and shipping process. Granted I'm using hyperbole in my claim but you can't deny basic goods would increase if we paint brushed wages to $15 per hr

Some liberals did a study and found that $15 an hour will lift you above the poverty line. That's the reason they want $15.

They don't seem to understand words like inflation and automation.

People who don't know a thing about business think they can tell businessmen how to run their businesses.

It's all political.

Because it would make most of our physical currency useless. Inflation isn't complicated.

Why not give every single American $1,000,000?

What could the harm be?

This is why climate change legislation will never work without invading other counties and forcing them to follow it or adopting a strict nationalistic market where ourself and our allies only trade between out domestically made products

Liberals are fucking stupid.

Oh yeah we can, have fun paying for your $20 big mac and never being able to make a business.

you don't give a fuck about yourself. "I don't give a fuck about shitskins" is what you say to yourself to feel better.

We shouldn't have (((fast food))) or (((consumerism)))

>wanna answer the question
I did, dipshit, go re-read my post.

I work for 8 per hour for a small business. They have to pay basically 16 per hour when you include insurance and shit. They cannot afford a literal doubling of their labor costs. Also raising the pay floor fucks anyone who is currently making 15 an hour because now they are worthless.

If you want to make more money get a real job. Not fast food or retail.

Frozen food loses all flavor, you have to sray it with food perfume so it gets some flavor back, thats why stuff tastes like it does in basft food business, you're literally tasing perfume.

rare
go for it genius explain to us how inflation prevent a minimum wage to be above the living poverty line.
>All those neet who truly think they know what inflation mean.

Would inflate all other prices and get the same problem again. Then what? 20$ an hour? 25$?

I don't see how someone could make the claim 15 dollars a hour can universally make every one in every state above poverty line.

I do give a fuck about myself that's why I have a job with health insurance provided.....

Yeah how could 100% of the population own a home when 100% of the jobs don't pay enough? Are you stupid?

Fuck off posting this in so many threads.