Spic calls for murder of GOP lawmaker after he calls ICE on illegals that occupied govt building

>archive.is/NVlf7

Fuck I hate latinos/hispanics and their enabling democratic shitlords.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg&t=50s
youtube.com/watch?v=JhQagItLReY&t=123s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Texas house floor
>democrats parade rioters with signs chanting we are illegal
>republicans alert ICE to arrest the people breaking the law by protesting on floor and to check their immigration status
>tell democrats you called ICE
>Democrats threaten to literally kill republican guy
>Democrats persist and say they will follow him to his car and shoot him

Why are democrats such subhumans?

This is what happens when they become a hollow shell of a party with nothing to rely on but a shallow form of identity politics

This was unparalleled though, they threatened to kill Republicans for simply alerting authorities to illegal immigrants. Any american would do that if they don't hate america.

Smells like desperation to me, while their brand of politics was ascendant they could afford to preach peace and love. Now that they're on the back foot their hypocrisy is really starting to show.

PHYSICALLY REMOVE ALL MEXICANS

Fucking BASED Italian dude.

>breaks law
>defending law breakers

my man, they're trying to foment a new american civil war. demonize the right, whip the left into a fury.

>Hispanic

The stupid beaner mexican criminal was a mestizo though

If you look at the mexican or any south american government, this type of behavior is an everyday occurrence. The more spics we import the more of this we will get.

Looking good out there, latrinos.
You've assimilated well.
So glad we gave you a seat at the table.
No regrets.

They're all mestizo, one drop of indio blood and you're mestizo.

Who gives a shit? The 100% white Hispanic shits will always come to the aid of the mestizo. No exceptions.

Fuck them all. They're all the same.

It's not really a civil war if you're fighting interlopers.

>Texas will never turn blue!

I've lived here my entire life, I've seen it turn from a nice white majority state to this bull shit. Whites and good browns/tejanos move to the country and leave the urban centers to the immigrants. Theyre taking over and will enact the laws soon enough. We've ceded the land to them.

mestizos are mestizos
i don't think spanish gop republicans who look like italians would ever side with criminal jumping mestizo mexicans desu

Cuban in TX, based Rinaldi has my vote. Fuck illegal mexicans.

been looking at that today, you guys hear about the renewed secessionist movement?

Remember when Sup Forums thought that GOP fag in Montana was telling the truth?
>he grabbed my wrist and we fell to the ground
Gop faggots always lie

>Another violent minority.

Shock. Scandal. Horror.

>retards buy a blank book
Wonder who they voted for?

you don't know spics i imagine

also the fucking californians

>italians aren't criminal subhumans
kek

>spanish gop republicans
Both of them?

Protip: All spics are trash. Mestizo, castizo, ALL SPICS.

Nacho Niggers need to leave.

We're getting pre civil war when this kind of shit happens. Mixing the races results in a struggle for resources and then war. Unthinkable in homogeneous Japan.

You mean the guy who won the election?

No joke. Fuck Californians.

All of us should move back to Austin and push them out.

I'd buy the book and then write "FUCK WHITEY, MUH GIBS" on page one, and it would be complete.

Hey texan goys, how do we ensure a secession from the union?

Yeah, he made up a story before he knew their was an audiotape of the assault

You will have friendly partisans when you do.

That assault was well deserved.

>Fuck I hate latinos/hispanics and their enabling democratic shitlords.
>Wonder who they voted for?

Texas voter I.D. law allowed any illegal alien to vote as long as they had an electric bill with their name on it. The no picture I.D. required clause was insisted by Democrats as the only way to pass the bill making the illegal vote indistinguishable from a legal one. This is why Democrats win in every district that is overflowing with illegals. It is also why Democrats keep pushing for sanctuary cities.

This law was still too stringent for Democrats who know they are losing 19 illegal votes in every house that has only one utility bill payer.

He is still a liar

Okay.

Good little leftists get BTFO'd hard. Wham wham wham. Like beating a thief to death with a billiard ball. One sided and utterly just.

kek.

They worry about right wing death squads let that sink in for a bit.

Good. Leftists don't deserve truth or honesty. What they deserve is to be beaten up and murdered. I look forward to the day when we slice your belly open and stuff you full of live rats.

illegal immigration is the only reason dems continue to win at all

The dem and the republican both have the same story.
The dem says something akin to "I'll get you!" And the republican says "try and I'll put a bullet in your head."

>the dirty spic beaner who threatened the White man isn't swinging from a nearby tree

This is why I have no faith in the future of the Human (read: White) race. Subhuman threatens you, you put the subhuman down. You don't cry about it online like a beta bitch nigger.

It's a gag gift meant to trigger lefties and your post says that it's working

All the left does is lie because they think the ends justify the means. Now they are outright attempting to destroy western civilization. You people are sick in the head.

Good. Let's stop pretending we are getting along when in reality it's practically time to start flinging lead at each other.

This was inevitable, the boomers allowed it to get this bad. War needs to happen.

>call ICE on illegals who say they're illegals
>illegals get arrested
>Democrats upset

We need a civil war.

So anything happen after the incident?

Did they corrupt democrats whip up some beaner gang bangers to do a drive by at his house yet?

Anyone out there with a stronger stomach catch the spin on CNN yet?
I cut the cord years ago.

THE BATTLE APPROACHES

youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg&t=50s

Texas doesn't need to secede, just kick out the illegals, dems, and commiefornians.

We are getting close

(((Stronger together))) dont you know!!

>WE WUZ ILLEGAL N SHIIIIIIET

the
fucking
slide

Sounds like you need to clean house Texas.

This time he won't be let back in.

Well I'm glad the person who made the murder threat was supporting the anti-illegal-immigration bill. Bean-Niggers need to be threatened with violence more often. They are literally invading our country and then living on our fucking money

>> starting to show

Huh?

> audiotape
Nothing can be determined from that. The weak Journo just fell over in fear.

You are implying they've always been hypocrites?
Not really.

Martin Luther King Jr. was great and absolutely not a hypocrite. If he knew what niggers were doing today (and still alive), he'd probably be right here with us chanting 14/88. Pic related.

whew

They've been hypocrites since you've been alive. MLK is one dude. They party as a whole has been a piece of shit for 100 fucking years.

What song?

Why believe liars?
T R U M P F A G S are the equivalent of liberals
You're mentally ill

>Martin Luther King Jr. was great
In what way? Michael King was an unintelligent communist plagiarist.

Let them eat tacos

>he was repeatedly told to leave
lie
>he was the aggressive one
Only 1 fag screaming like an ape
I always apologize for nothing almost in tears like a new jersey faggot

He can scream if he wants. The journo fell down out of fear because he got screamed at.

He made niggers equal so that, a: the 10% that actually have an IQ above 100 could leave their terrible areas, and b: we could have conclusive proof just how bad niggers are once they were given the rope to hang themselves with.

He helped separate the cream from the shit in both the nigger population and the white population.

not conceited at all..

I wonder how long it took for her to realize the overweight man in the background is more attractive than her

We are not cleaning shit kiwi bro. All the good Texans who could afford to move have done so, the ones who currently remain here are in the process of leaving or cuckservatives who will never mention race.

Pretty sad stuff

do the police issue you a citation for assault because people fall down around you?

There will be a time when no whites will be present to pay for their gibs anymore, and they weaken, to enable whites to return. But that is not this day.

Yes

"In criminal and civil law, assault is an attempt to initiate harmful or offensive contact with a person, or a threat to do so.[1] It is distinct from battery, which refers to the actual achievement of such contact."

Assault is not battery. Journo felt threatened and fell down in fear.

On the same level republicans have no identity anymore either other than to oppose the democrats.

They offer no balanced budget or reduced spending instead focusing on trivial nonsense like attacking gay marriage and abortion.

Nobody was claiming otherwise.

Hail victory. youtube.com/watch?v=JhQagItLReY&t=123s

>wielding the cane he used for injuries he incurred in a duel over a political debate

Summer got off easy

Too bad the witnesses can testify he battered him

>the shot heard from around the world 2.0

Here's a pic of the rep who threatened the other rep.

"Poncho" is his name.

And?