She's right, you know

She's right, you know.

>Europeans made Muslims follow the Quran
wut

>tfw so many Arabs would want to kill her for this

HAHAHAHAHA

>magical white dudes flew in and did a genocide on durka fags and made durkas homophobic somehow

I want to visit their alternate reality sometime.

>the middle east pre-1918 was a shining beacon of lgbt rights

Jesus christ, not even the niggers are this dumb.

>gay and trans were things in primitive societies

fucking hell this is stupid

Holy non sequitur batman!

>Cohen
This isn't even funny

SHE IS A LYING KIKE AND FUCK YOU TOO

is potato muslim, is potato christian

who is potato, is potato. komrade

It's always a jew.

Some day the Jews will pay.

They're really just going to blame all the worlds woes on us, aren't they? It's amazing they think we're so omnipotent.

(((Cohen)))
OK move along

The easiest way to combat this sort of thing is to just ask for proof.

I deal with these sorts of people a lot of the time. They don't learn this stuff from books or even dodgy websites or hearsay, they just make it up themselves because it fits their worldview.

More and more people are starting to think this way. They're totally historically illiterate and blame everything on the white man. Jews have been facilitating this attitude for a very long time and things are going to get real as more and more anti white propaganda like this gets more and more brazen and pervasive. History will start to be totally rewritten look no further than places like Sweden for this where swedes are starting to deny the existence of a swedish ethnicity completely.

Bad times ahead.

IT WAS THE WHITE MAN YET AGAIN

MUHUMMAD DINDU NUFFIN

>WHITEY MADE US BE ASS BACKWARDS!
Right, right. Their pedophile prophet dindu nuffin, it was whitey that killed the gay people and made Islamists into bigots...
What the fuck?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Homosexuals should be treated every the same. Like what they actually are. Sick. People that are ill and need help.

History should be mandatory. But real history, not (((history)))

Muslims stone gays because da white man.

>das right crakkas.

Do you really? Seems like asking for brain damage...

That was the first thing I saw. Haha
>and all I needed to see.

Refuse to believe this is real

>The easiest way to combat this sort of thing is to just ask for proof.
ugh, it's not my job to educate you. There's tons of websites that cover this stuff sweetie, try to keep up

>Shmueli

Jews sure are getting lazy with these lies.

[citation needed]
as a historian, count me triggered

Just gonna leave this here

>Cohen
hahahahaha
sage

fucking liars, gibsmedat whitey bullshit. I hate these people the most.

It's amazing these people managed finished high school.

>cohen shmueli
When is pol not right

fpbp

>implying trannies existed when arab lands were colonized

Holy fuck why do some people think that nobody in the third world has ever had a thought that the white man didn't put in their heads
How fucking racist do you get

“And Lot when he said to his people, ‘Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you from among the worlds? Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a brazen
people.’ But the answer of his people was only that they said, ‘Evict them from your city! Indeed, they are men who keep themselves pure.’ So We saved him and his family, except for his wife; she was of those who remained [with the evildoers]. And We rained [stones] upon them. Then see how the end of the
criminals was.” (7:8184)

The Middle East wasn't colonised... I think literally just Syria, Aden and Lebanon were

>it's europe's fault that sharia law is in effect for various middle eastern countries

also, it's a jew whining about this lie.

ya know, she isn't doing much to scrub the negative stereotype that jews like to be subversive and blame europe/whitey for everything.

>Cohen
>Shmueli
Mega Ultra Jew detected

can that name be any more jewish and the best part is I think it's real lmfao all it needs is a Shlomo.

tfw you become self hating jew because other jews are out being jews.

Surely us noble jews are acceptable?