Why are right-wingers so scared of everything? Scared of terrorists, scared of Mexicans taking their jobs...

Why are right-wingers so scared of everything? Scared of terrorists, scared of Mexicans taking their jobs, scared of black people fucking their women, scared of spiders, scared of anything and everything different.

Conservatives are like my cat who freaks out when I move the chair across the room "BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT AND I'M SCARED OF THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT."

So yeah, honest question, why so scared?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/128g8yJI65w
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
streamable.com/mr5gl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/128g8yJI65w

> perceiving shillposts as genuineposts

Because they have reason to be

Because we had it real good and are watching it all slip away to turd world losers.

Power bottom tier straw man bait.

I guess I was raised to not be such a bitch.

>Why are right-wingers so scared of everything?
That's an allegation, as it is with the word islamophobia.
I'm not going around trembling in fear of seeing a mudslime in the streets. I'm not scared of them, I just don't want to be around them.
There is a value of being in a homogeneous community in itself. It's not about fear or hatred or any other negative emotion.
I understand that for other people that's different and they actually LIKE to be around people of different ethnicities but I'm not one of them. I don't want to see them, I don't want to hear them, I don't want to smell them and I don't want to live with them. I want to be in a political structure that's comprised of people who are similar to myself, and in a sane world that's the nation state. It makes everything so much easier and I'm more than willing to pass on the ethnic food if that's what it takes.

Am I scared? No. Am I protective? Yeah.

We don`t fear mudslimes because they are different. We fear them because they blow themselves up.

>if you try do do anything to defend against the destruction of your culture and nation, you are just a big ol scaredy cat!!

>Why are right-wingers so scared of everything?
>Left literally invented "safe spaces" and being "triggered"
Nah, son. Compared to the left, right-wingers are bonafide monster hunters.

Because you take how great we have it for granted.
The rest of the world is a dark shithole.

Why are you so scared of this? What are you? A fucking crybaby who can't handle authority because of his inferiority complex?

Better safe than sorry. Why are left-wingers so confident that nothing will hurt them? The more you step out of your bubble the more you realize that life hurts, a lot, and taking steps to protect yourself is a pretty good idea. If nothing else it's human, base perhaps but a part of who we are deep down.

It's not fear it's anger. I'm not scared of islam, I want to kill it, and I'm not afraid to die trying. I'm not afraid of terrorists, I want to kill them, and I'm not afraid to die trying. I'm not scared of black people, I want to kill them, and I'm not afraid to die trying.

I like spiders

what is this from?

why are liberals scared of pronouns?

sage

replace 'scared of' with 'angry at' and some of it starts to make sense you cuck

>be liberal
>think there is no enemy
get yourself redpilled

Why are left-wingers so scared of the truth?

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

The Man in the High Castle

It sucks overall but the parts on Smith's family are great:
streamable.com/mr5gl

try harder pls

Your cat freaks out at the chair because the chair is bigger than it and can hurt it. Your cat has more survival instincts than you.