The History of the Jews

Sup Forums I need help. I fucking hate my history professor and we are doing videos over conspiracy videos. My teacher(A big jew) doesn't know what conspiracy I'm doing yet, but I instantly chose the Holocaust. So Sup Forums I come here to ask you to tell me why people hate the Jews/The history of the Jews/Kikes in general.

I'll probably get suspended for this but I don't fucking care, I'll post reactions to it tomorrow when I present.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo6wEB768DI
youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Roman_Empire
historytoday.com/nicolas-soteri/khazaria-forgotten-jewish-empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
britishforcesinpalestine.org/index.html
codoh.com/library/document/1756/
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9pWkKKukk
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Gf6A1x2LM
youtube.com/watch?v=XEZkvsK7nfo
katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/
archive.org/details/TheControversyOfZion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big one

Have been to concretation camp,have seen this water tank.It is literally written there:

A water tank shaped like swimming pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo6wEB768DI

youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY

Unless you do a very good job, you'll bluepill your class deeper.

You need to learn to be persuasive. And you need to learn a lot of facts.

David Cole's documentary is on youtube. He is a jew who kinda debunked a lot.

There is also a revisionist forum with plenty of good sources on the web.

HOLY SHIT

What are the odds that the Angora rabbit I owned was a descendant of these Nazi rabbits? In my own research I have l;earned that that are several distinct varieties, and my bunny looked EXACTLY like the one in that picture. He was so fluffy and I loved him so much. Can't post a pic because the only photos of him are on my other hard drive.

I more or less just want to piss the moff, they're full of SJWs and Weebs and shit and I want to see them get super triggered.

email it to yourself

start here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Roman_Empire
then
historytoday.com/nicolas-soteri/khazaria-forgotten-jewish-empire
then here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

In short, you need to understand their origins, sunhuman nature and rise in power, whilst leeching on all nations they where allowed to breed in

britishforcesinpalestine.org/index.html
if you have time OP read this website and its chronology
then go ahead and google 'goldsmith' or 'silversmith' and weed through the jungle to find out what you want to find out

Enjoy your F.

Read this shit, faggot.

codoh.com/library/document/1756/

Godspeed user, Godspeed.

Why do you people keep doing this to yourselves, you aren't fucking professors, you can't hope to engage with them on the nuanced level that's needed to refute ALL of their comebacks. If you can't do all of them, then don't try. You'll just ruin your life.

Post the math facts that it was impossible to burn 6 million bodies round the clock in the small firnacea. Someone should post the info grapg.

If he says not all bodies of jews were burned ask hom where are the mass graves then.

Not sure if posted already but look into the motivation for the whole thing - the mythos of it. The need for a certain number for the state of Israel to be reborn. And the jews who said it was untrue, they knew it was an excuse to make jews in general to accept Israel- they are far more religious than they let on.

Havaara agreement. "The grand mufti telling him to start gassing" the crazy stories bout eagles and rats, that type of stuff. Also put heavy emphasis on typhus and starvation (bombed supply lines) these are at least somewhat sympathethic.

Also don´t be btfo by the fact that einzatsgruppen really did mass execute jews. I think most of them were rebellious communist activists though. Oh and for heavens sake don´t forget the rumours about mass executions by commies in Poland / Soviet which were later blamed on germany.

Not enough as they weren´t all burned or gassed - this is just modern talking about it. Lots died from shootings or in the actual war (he had jews fighting for him as well).

He isn´t in Great "Imprison All The Goyim, La´Chaim!" Britain

But even if the systematic extermination myth was debunked, which it actively is being debunked....how does one justify the Einsatzgruppen executing Jews/civilians in the USSR? Because they were linked to partisan movements.? Because the host nations carried out the killings?

Start in Alexandria egtpt.

You didn't give him shit jackass but a half ass comment. Elaborate

You are going to get expelled is more like it.

You need to check it out legitimately you dull-right kid. What did regular Canadian, British, American or even Soviet troops have to gain by making up/lying about the death camps? Nothing to be gained so how is the holocaust fake. I could see the 'benefit' to Jews found Israel but regular allied soldiers... why would they lie about the camps all the dead and dying jews?

1666 Redemption trough sin, talk about Zabbatai Zevi

you need this:
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c

and if he is a big juicy jew, you also need these
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
pic related, the star of rothschild, now used by the jews to praise a false god, all is explained in the videos

they explain this picturethey explain how nazis and zionists worked together in the beginning even
they explain how unfair the state of isreal is, they expose them as worshipers of false gods

these 3 videos is pretty much enough to redpill any jew

Dr. Russell Barton tells the truth about concentration camps
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9pWkKKukk

Where did all the Jews go?

Great idea. I'm sure you'll make an A

Enigma Decrypts from the camps found no evidence of gassings

doing something for the lulz is sacrifice for a greater cause that can lead to fantastic things

We have to pay for school over here

How to guarantee he fails the class and dies a virgin: starring OP

The kabalah and black magic

Better know what you're coming for, kid. If you're going to do this you better represent us to the fullest. Get sources he can't refute, show the invalidity of the sources he most likely chose, and get your facts straight and bring an appendix of info for FAQ. You're going to be suspended, maybe expelled, but five years from now it will only matter to you so do it

Thanks user, I finally managed to forget about my dog passing away until that image reminded me of him.

>sources you can't refute
>surrounded by blatantly false propaganda throughout the thread

Bruh.

An honest Jew (KeK, I know): youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

I used the word sacrifice on purpose

believe in OP

I'm talking original documents from the Nuremberg trials, intercepted Nazi orders, inaccurate math of Holocaust deaths, all found ITT. Your hopelessness disappoints me

he lives forever in your heart and memories user

Make sure to use lots of photoshopped image collages composed by autists as "sources". This is a good thing for you OP, you're probably too stupid for college anyway.

you will bluepill them further and appear autistic. that is all that will happen.

But that's all incorrect. The stuff in this thread is the same debunked crap that gets spammed here daily.

The more I see these types of pictures, the more red- pilled I get. But I have to keep believing... I was told to.

watch these

>debunked
I haven't seen any of these get debunked, care to share some sources?

Check for good material and source

which claim?....

Don't do it you retard. Better look into (((who))) did the Soviet holocaust against Christians.
There are many indisputable facts here that you can use here.

do the math on the holocaust number, check the time it takes to cremate a body, keep in mind stacking bodies increase the burn time and that modern equipment is more efficient, do the math, would it be possible to go through with?

Or better, look into the leftists conspiracy to suppress the crimes of Communist regimes in order to not have their ideology seem evil.
Compare the number of deaths vs Nazism and then ask why Communism is viewed as equally evil even though they have killed far more people in the 20th century.

The cremation time myth is always my favorite. The way it works is they take the time it takes for a cremation in modern times for a controlled burning of a casket and body to leave charred bones and apply that to mass crematoriums. Blatant falsehoods to push a narrative. It's actually the stupidest holocaust denial claim

Watch Dr. William L. Pierce's videos on JewTube.

no, that is false. I am talking about the time it takes to burn a body to ash.
We are mostly water remember, so it toes take a lot of energy.

do the math, why are you afraid?

Oh, there's also the whole part where the deniers pretend every single body was burned, further creating a false time required to carry out burning

also: mass crematoriums? as in, 15 single body ovens? on the floor above the gas chamber? So they had to drag 2k bodies upstairs daily in each building?

seems odd.

also, why did the prisoners have currency if they were just supposed to be killed right away?

That's standard pacification of resistance behind the line of advance. Almost every conquering army in history has had to do something like this at some point against potential threats to their advance, whether real or imagined makes little difference. The Mongols did it, the Arabs did it, Americans did it to the Indian tribes, the Ottomans did it, and then the Germans did it. Nothing new here, wars of conquest often require that the conquerers ruthlessly crush all resistance.

The only real examples I can think of where this did not happen were a few of the Roman Civil Wars, perhaps most noticeably the relative mercy shown by Julius Caeser towards most of his rivals after crossing the Rubicon, but here we're talking about a situation where Romans would have been brutally subjugating other Romans. He did this more to preserve what was left of his already damaged reputation than because he wanted to show mercy.

you mean, we pretend to listen to the story as it is specifically told when we do the math?

What about the story where 700k bodies supposedly were dug up from mass graves and cremated on fires? That is also a legit answer, that does not check out

Lol, no it's not. Going "hurrrr you is afraid" doesn't make you right. You do know bodies burn right?... Fat burns really well. It's why we use it for warmth. Also gasoline. That burns well too.

Some camps were not death camps. You know this and are intentionally "forgetting" that.

Most were not death camps parse... but really they were all part of a horrible industrial slaughter of at least 6 Million Jews.

No amount of Cucked-Right Meme will stop the truth.

Do the math, just try

as long as you avoid the answers you have nothing.

you have not presented any arguments, just rationalizations based on the same inconsistent story that only a very few told.

Meaning, many people can confirm the camps etc, but very few claim that there was a holocaust

I had a history teacher who was so Jewish-
>how Jewish was he!
He was so Jewish he looked like Leonard from The Big Bang Theory, BUT he was super cool and I did a "How the Jews did 9/11" powerpoint and had evidence to back all of my claims. The only thing he said afterwards was "Welp, you got me" and the class laughed. Fun times, they were

I'm sure a good chunk of the people in these threads are LARPers, but I can only imagine at least one of these idiots believes the "crematorium" fallacy or the "Hurrr only people died from typhus" meme.

If Hitler hated the Jews so much, why didn't he do something about them?

And If he didn't, then whats with the love of Hitler?

Resolve this paradox Sup Forums? Because if there were no death camps for Kikes in Europe, then it looks like Hitler was just a One Nut Cuck to me.

The math you are doing is based upon false assumptions of:
1) it operated at the same speed as a modern cremation
2) it operated with the same parameters of a casket and to burn away all but bone
3) it operated one at a time
4) all Jews killed were burned

they were forced labor camps, the zionists and nazis were working together in the beginning even, they put them in camps when they needed workers to feed the war machine

there was no mass extinction of 6 million jews.

also: when they reduced the death count in the camps by several millions, the jew death count somehow stayed the same, as if those millions of people wrongly estimated to have died just never happened to be jews.

Yea, I'm confident that 90% of these posters are LARPers. The problem is the 5% who believe this bullshit and the impressionable 5% who are 'learning' this bullshit on here.

If this doesn't sound like the rantings of an idiot, there was no hope for that 5% anyway.

1 yes, I am giving the death camps a huge advantage here, but they still can't reach those numbers. if we assume that the ovens work as well as you claim, they could run 24/7 and burn 4 bodies an hour, does that seem possible to you?
2. that is your claim, I refuted that
3.yeah. because from pictures that is what is possible, also, adding more mass to burn would increase the time it takes, there are no magic shortcut
4. that is the direct claim that is the reason they named it the holocaust, as that means burned sacrifice or something

just fact check it, or watch these videos and fact check the information yourself
I want you to check it, don't you get that? Please prove me wrong, and not just make claims like this one idiot did, actually go through actual history and check it.

I have, and it looks like a false claim to steal sympathy in order to steal land.

Why should palistine have to pay for the wrongdoings of germany anyway? hmm?

LOL do you even read what you type dude!?

Do math like pic related. Pic related has some disinfo so do better research. I did my own math and realized that the numbers didnt add up.

yes, go check the facts yourself, don't trust me, go learn

Fat burns good huh? Was there alot of fat people in these deathcamps?

Even if you exclude all factors such as gas chambers, bullets and all other methods of killing jews, just considering the death toll alone, the numbers dont add up to the "official" number.

you make that claim but you don't back it up,
so pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Gf6A1x2LM

Hey somebody redpill me on J D Sallinger
It's true about what saw in concetration camps?

Human adipose still exist on starved corpses and those sent to chambers on arrival were not starved as is.

They do though... you're claiming the number is false. All the evidence piled in museums says it does but you dismiss it all as fake...

This video covers everything pretty well.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEZkvsK7nfo

Also important to note in your report of whatever it is you're doing...
The Zionists got Hitler to essentially found and fund Israel. Jews and people who hate Jews are allies. Not all Jews know this but Jews encourage 'anti-semitism' because it re-enforces Jewish identity. Without the separation by way of hatred, paranoia, inferiority, superiority the Jews would just be deformed idiots with mental problems like the niggers.

they reduced the death toll on one camp from 4 million to about 1 million, but after making that correction, the jewish death count alone stayed the same.

"Jewish and Polish scholars of the Holocaust now agree that the Auschwitz death toll was less than half the four million cited here for four decades. The actual number was probably between 1.1 million and 1.5 million"

90% of the people in the camp were jews they claimed, so somehow 3 million disappeared from the camp, but its still 6 million total!

how?

The toll at auschwitz has always been 1-1.5 total. Lol.

no, when they made the 6 million claim it was 4 million in auschwitz, if you don't even know that they adjusted the numbers there is not even a reason to talk to you, you obviously know nothing.

"It was only after the fall of the last communist government in 1989 that Polish historians were finally allowed to say what Franciszek Piper, manager of historical department at Auschwitz, says he had known for five years. Jewish scholars say they knew the truth for at least 10 years."

There are a number of errors in your information and the math you are asking me to do.. you need to redo if you are honest.
1. We know not all the Holocaust victims were cremated... many were buried whole.
2. The math you're asking me to do presumes a grand total of 15 crematoria. That just isn't backed up by the records. There were MANY MANY more in the various extermination camps. Himmler ordered the cover up of evidence including but not limited to the destruction of crematoria. Even at Auschwitz there were many more. Lots of the bricks were reused by local poles in the Soviet days to build new structures. Dispite this there is still archaeological evidence of more crematoria at Auschwitz.

Here. Article originally published in 1940 on the Jewish takeover of British Aristocracy.
katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/

A longer book detailing the zionist plot to start the world wars.
archive.org/details/TheControversyOfZion