Trumpcuck hate/cringe thread

trumpcuck hate/cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/politics/201705281054055503-judge-dismisses-clinton-benghazi-lawsuit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at least you renamed the file from Shareblue_sample(rename_before_posting).png. you guys are making baby steps

I have no idea what happened to him but something consumed him during these days.

Maybe he was just duping Americans, maybe he became embittered by all the hate.

Bump. Reminder this isn't a fucking Trump board. A lot of us hate the fucking Jew loving rat.

>ur shareblue xd
stay made trumpcuck
>proceeds to spam images like an upset child

I wonder who could be behind these posts.

gonna keep dumping

now make one where he grants the child amnesty like in real life

see the thing is these guys are a little cringy but always upbeat and 99% harmless, and then you have Antifa smashing people in the face with bike locks, calling them nazis and threatening to kill them. all while setting trash cans on fire. I'll take nerds over terrorists any day. where do you even think you are?

fuck off john oliver

Fuck off faggot. Trump is a Jewish piece of shit and will never do what he promised. Keep being a delusional idiot.

wtf im antifa now

>several women, black men, two disabled men and a potential homosexual.
christ that's a lot of diversity for a neo-nazi group.

I feel like these trumpcuck posters are actually redditors false flagging as shareblue because every time i make a reddit hate thread a bunch of faggots keep spamming screencaps of the people who say trumpcucks as some shitty proof that hating reddit is divide and conquer shilling

>le Sup Forums is so diverse look at this based black man XD!!
kys

I think it's shareblue false flagging as shareblue because they fucking suck at their jobs. everyone who's worth a shit on the internet is already here telling them to kill themselves. they hired the most retarded group of internet failures and soccer moms they possibly could have. they won't win. not against us.

why are you such an unhappy person? is your diet poor? are you lonely? it's not like you've ever left the house to stand up for anything and the other question is if you're really a britbong why do you give a shit about us? aren't you worried about your local supermarket blowing up every day thanks to YOUR glorious government?

Regardless its fucking annoying that we cant enjoy a nice reddit hate thread with out faggots saying muuh trumpcucks muuh shills reddit and Sup Forums are bffs

get off my board civicuck

do you have a newsletter we can subscribe to for more of your high quality posts? a blog perhaps?

upvoted

you lack energy OP

this is now mummy thread

why can't you retarded drumpfcucks never take any serious criticism though/

every time i make one of these threads some underage trump fanboy comes along and throws a hissy fit

i like how he's also implying that i'm a liberal, that's how narrow his world view is

because your criticism consists of calling us names every time we actually point out how asinine clinton and bernie's policies were. I've never seen a liberal debate, they just act smug and juvenile.

You're still doing this?

Fuck off sryia general

who cares about hillary if trump is a bad president too

I would too if I was getting paid. Why else would a britbong care this much about our politics?

Says the lonley antifa cuck spamming

>Sup Forums

those guys were MEGA faggots, and this proves it

so far the only things Trump has directly done to affect my life are as follows: I no longer have to pay $600 a month in insurance premiums, and my stock market portfolio has risen over 70% since November, when he won. I lost 50% up until that point. Enjoy your burning cars and Sharia law, things are fucking ACES over here.

I like how the shill that made this first version of this image has no idea what Sup Forums is and just has a completely empty blank stand in for Sup Forums. After that had been pointed out and laughed at enough they updated the image by lazily slapping an SS uniform on the Sup Forums character.

I really only voted Trump because I hate liberals so much but in the last 100 days I have actually come to like him quite a bit. Not because of any issues or BS like that mainly just the way he doesn't take shit from people and isn't such a pussy like every president the US has had since I was born.

Would vote Trump again already.

>how asinine clinton and bernie's policies were
it's almost like he's stuck in 2016
>care this much about our politics?
because i'm sick to death of you retarded fanboys defending neocon jewry and attacking people who've been here long before you showed up

by the way american foreign policy affects the entire world you stupid fuck
just checked and i'm not a member of antifa

your thread was a trainwreck and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Hai guise! Mooslims are scary! We better protect our BASED JEWS!

Thats what a devide and conquer antifa cuck would say. If Americans voted for Bernie amirite lol

bernie was a cuck just like you

>stock market portfolio has risen over 70% since November, when he won. I lost 50% up until that point. Enjoy your burning cars and Sharia law, things are fucking ACES over here.
-that's not because of trump
-ad hominem
>I no longer have to pay $600 a month in insurance premiums
thats great see pic

I hope some day you get some friends and they make you happy so you can stop living such a sad life. people like you are so busy being miserable and cynical you don't realize all these people you make fun of don't even know or care that you exist and they're having the time of their lives, while you sit in the dark bitter and alone pretending shitposting American memes will fill the hole you've created in your very soul.

nice argument bro

That must have hurt your weak little fingers to type huh antifa?

>not because of Trump
do you even stocks at all? it was 100% because of Trump. you people don't have a clue what's going on in the real world in the USA, just what the global media is presenting. things are fucking FANTASTIC for me and only getting better.

I'm amused that the Sup Forums guy in the OP is from Real Men Real Style's website.

I'm really glad I can share this moment hating the fuck out of you and saging your thread. I'll never meet you, I'll never know you, but in this the world's most meaningless battleground, we have met in combat. I hope your house burns down.

>gotta jew fast

Still going on about one fucking airport 2 months ago that you all hyped up as being "The start of an invasion of Syria" that ended up being totally nothing. Get over it already.

The stock markets increase isn't because of Trump, but the State Department doing something in the background without Trump's permission is? Wew.

sputniknews.com/politics/201705281054055503-judge-dismisses-clinton-benghazi-lawsuit/

LOCK HER UP....

they have troops on the ground right now and have been attacking pro assad forces, yesterday they dropped leaflets telling them not to advance on rebels or get bombed

I want to know what your opinion of the current state of the UK is as you poop on our glorious God Emperor. I find it hard to believe you're anything but jealous.

why should i care about hillary if trump is being shit at his job?

it's shit just like your country, but at least we're still majority white
>our glorious God Emperor
go back

you're from the netherlands you should care about your own country

I've been here longer than you, cutie

american policy affects every country on the planet

but i doubt the average retarded american would understand that

Really shilling ain't we?

yeah because we're better than you. don't worry, in 5 years you'll be thanking us for saving you from Herr Merkel and her band of retarded Communists.

Honestly, people who take memes outside the internet are cringy desu
That doesn't take away that they have the right political beliefs however