What is Sup Forums's opinion on Theodore 'Unabomber' Kaczynski?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Theodore 'Unabomber' Kaczynski?

He was the zodiac killer.

did absolutely nothing wrong, arguably the greatest living man

Why did he have such brilliance but waste it on sending terrible bombs to insignificant people? He might have needed medication

By terrible I mean they barely worked

reminder this is a auto-generated bot-posted thread

A terrific mind, ahead of his time.

Nope.

guy was an mk puppet

all according to plan

>Ted
He's a head case, but he came by it honestly.
CIA contractors subjected him to MK ULTRA program elements while he was a student at Harvard.
He is living proof that with enough social pressure, you can induce schizophrenia in people.

Huge influence of mine. Made me recognize that technology undermines traditionalism. That much of human suffering today can be attributed to technology and Industrial Revolution. He's a Luddite. He clearly understands history and how technology has ripped us from our lands, from our families, how it has produced great suffering in the cities, in warfare, in pollution, in granting government more power than any Autocrat could ever imagine in his wildest dreams. We are powerless in this technologically driven system. Technology is why democracy is now just people manipulating public opinion on a mass scale via the media, producing their desired results to achieve their political aims.

his intention wasn't to kill a bunch of people with the bombs, it was to promote his manifesto

Retarded faggot redneck

It's Kaczyński. Press Alt+N to make ń

It doesn't even take that much pressure DESU especially if you find subjects who are disposed to it

He's pretty on point

Ted Kaczynski on leftists.

We'll I guess it worked? I don't know if any of us on this board can be considered luddites

this

That only works if you're using the international keyboard on Windows.

I know, I was just baiting.
Or Polish programmer's

genius, real good guy. Tried to warn us. Probably should have tried to get attention some other way.

What in the fuck?

my handwriting is 1:1 with that pic

That doesn't work with US keyboards on Windows. Ted wouldn't write his name that way anyway, he was born in the US, the family anglicized the name.

Not only does he hate the industrial revolution, but also all that resulted from the French Revolution, i.e. liberalism. Thus, I'd say he's immensely conservative, and, like all genuine conservatives, wishes to travel back to a more agrarian, kinship-based, communal, decentralized society - the European Middle Ages.

Tool of the Jews

Ted is autistic, it checks out.

It saddens me that he and McVeigh never managed to meet and form a collective, that would have furthered their mutual goals significantly more than a shitty letterbomb campaign and a car bomb that killed children

He only partially grasped the concept of anarcho-primitivism. He thought he could prevent technology from advancing because he didn't understand that indus-tech society must run it's course first before ultimately collpasing under its own weight.

i for one await the butlerian jihad

I thought you weren't permitted to browse the Internet on Tunisia.

It may happen eventually if AI actually takes off. Right now AI isn't a literal AI yet. It's not self aware.

I personally see society breaking down before we get that far. I'd say within the next 50 years we are going to run into serious resource issues due to our unsustainable populations and wild liberal immigration policies flooding countries with even more worthless breeders.

Hoe does the techno-industrial system collapses on itself? I'm pretty sure it doesn't. It keeps expanding until reaching the singularity at which point humanity ceases to exist.

We will run out of resources. The manned space exploration lie will also become more apparent as time goes on. People will begin to learn the truth that we aren't actually ever getting off this planet without bizzare genetic modifications if that will even be possible.

He was a hippy dumb fuck.

But as resources become scarce they will remain available but for the elite only. They will keep advancing technological progress to extend their lives or keep improving their "quality" of life.

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on Theodore 'Unabomber' Kaczynski?

He writes a mean manifesto. Top notch.

Have you read his new book?

Most sociopaths are smart enough to mingle with others and reach the upper echelons of the social hierarchy. This jackass actually thought we was going to change the world with one or two bombs and his shitty expository writing.

Current read. Pretty good I'd say. Also read his manifesto and Technological Slavery.

I think he's spot on about the psychological and environmental destruction brought on by technology and industrial society, but overly hopeful at the prospect of humanity going back to its hunter-gatherer days. Even if a revolution were to bring down the technological system, civilization has always bounced back to a state with more and "better" technology. Human cognition, which has created the technological society that we live in and IMO has evolved substantially as a result, is too far advanced at this point to go back to its primal state.

He wasn't a sociopath. He was just an autist. Kinda like Dylan Roof thought he could start a race war by killing some nice old black people in a church.

I just finished reading the manifesto, strongly recommend every Sup Forumsack read it. It really made me more aware of how technology is its own political force, we have everything we need already, and adding more technology to the mix only decreases personal freedom.
The manifesto itself is a great red pill in a way, but to introduce them to it, try bringing up this point.
Technology inevitably becomes essential
When automobiles were first introduced, they were a luxury, but you didn't need one to go about your daily business. However as more people came to own automobiles it became a requirement both for transportation - because cities were constructed in more spread-out ways - but also because horse and buggies (let alone walking) were unsafe on the main roads.

What Kaczynski didn't talk about was the cultural component of not being up to date with technology. But if you're in conversation with average people, and you don't have the latest iPhone there is an intangible stigma that comes with it, can you imagine the stigma if you stated you don't believe in owning a phone, or a car, or any modern technology? Very thought provoking stuff that will be more and more relevant as our freedoms are restricted going into the future.

I can't remember where I read this, but he said that he acknowledged that since no knowledge would be forgotten, necessarily, one could only hope to go back to pre industrial revolution times, and even then...

One of the most redpilled people to ever walk the earth. I wish Sup Forums was even 10% as woke as Ted.

He was set up. Probably had to "confess" to get a lighter sentence or to escape the death penalty.

He talks about this extensively in his new book. Essentially the techno-industrial system will boil down to a handful of global all-powerful "self-propogating systems" who will ruthlessly compete with each other for power. In this power struggle, they will ruthlessly destroy the environment and consume all available resources with no regard to their long-term survival.

It's scary because the world is already controlled by a handful of corporations, and power is only getting more condensed.

Any thoughts on DARPA?

he was redpilled.

He seemed to target researchers at uni labs/institutes that received CIA funding- how he figured out who to target has prolly made him a long term study subject. (How to control/influence or hide things from people who are smart) Was very much against the technological applications enabling manipulation control of people

Saywhu?

If you like Kaczynski you will like Goonan even more. Goes deeper.