Why didn't she win?

Why didn't she win?
Clearly was more qualified.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/29/sanctuary-cities-protests-interrupt-texas-house-session.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she is a cunt

People dont like her.

>TFW

She campaigned under the assumption that it was "finally her time".
There's no such thing.

clearly we didn't want a literal cuck to run the country

How high is Bill in that pic?

I dont think she won enough states, thats usually how the US elections work.

Given the choice between an idiot and a criminal I think burgers made the correct decision

What are those $30,000 shoes?

Kuru and injections from black science man

Because she wasn't supposed to win. The point was to side the left with her and depict the left as immeasurably stupid and crazy so people automatically thought she was crazy. This obviously created division, which is what (((they))) wanted, and many people decided to vote for Trump, which was actually all along (((their))) candidate, after realizing how abnormal things were actually getting with the leftists. Epic master piece if you ask me, if they could do this then (((they))) deserve to rule this fucked up world.

Massive supression of the vote with fake news & her ongoing drama
Pumping up these stories to supress the vote:
--stories to anger bernie voters who themselves were rather fanatical (dnc leaks/ the delegate system "stealing" bernies nonwin)
--stories to anger black people (super predators)
--some stories to anger gays
--actual voter supression through shrinking polling locations & and times & advanced/sunday voting

And yeah no one ever really liked her.. I mean she lost to Obama who was a nobody and almost lost to bernie who was his own special case

Trump managed to make it through the primary proccess by promissing everything under the sun in vague terms without an idea and too many stupid people comitted the whole party to him or hillary (who the right wing has been conspiracy theorizing for 30 years without ever delivering one charge)

He has zero shame and still manages to go largely unchallenged when he makes a vague statement about how hes going to do the impossible

She lost because she was a cheat and out of touch with most of America. Also being an AIDS riddled walking corpse for most of her campaign didn't paint a very good picture of the vibrant energetic character most people expect in a leader.

Hillary, you are entitled to nothing. Your entire career was built on your husband's shoulders. Your entitlements were given to you thanks to your husband's brains. You would have been nothing if you were married to someone else

They look like they should be in the waiting room from Beetlejuice.

Bill's not gonna make it.

Frank Underwood pls go

Because the electorate doesn't accept false choices.

Perfect description

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY, IT'S NOT FAIR

Why is Bill hanging out with Theresa Barnwell?

She didn't make any campaign promises. She didn't have a message. It's like she wasn't even campaigning.

>tfw the clintons will die in your lifetime

What's this photo? Evil Grandma and Philandering Grandpa?

>Massive supression of the vote with fake news & her ongoing drama

There was practically no coverage of her drama compared to trumps.

>Pumping up these stories to supress the vote:
>--stories to anger bernie voters who themselves were rather fanatical (dnc leaks/ the delegate system "stealing" bernies nonwin)

I'm a Bern fag and the media didn't make me hate Clinton for ruining bernies chances.

>--stories to anger black people (super predators)

Maybe she shouldn't have tried to justify the mass incarceration of poor black and brown young men.

>--some stories to anger gays

She was against gay marriage until it became law . That's her own poor strategy.

>--actual voter supression through

Cite one legit case.

shrinking polling locations & and times & advanced/sunday voting

They tried...

>The Democratic National Committee (DNC) is battling a class action lawsuit essentially accusing the party of election fraud, alleging party officials worked during the 2016 presidential race to disenfranchise supporters of former Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, Fox News reported Monday.
>
>Jared Beck, a Harvard law expert, filed the lawsuit in Florida following a primary that saw Democrats in disarray due to leaked documents pointing to the efforts of DNC officials to undermine Sanders in the Florida race.

>U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine's youngest son was among eight people charged for allegedly disrupting a March rally in support of President Trump.
>
>Linwood "Woody" Kaine, of Minneapolis, was charged Friday with one gross misdemeanor count of obstructing the legal process and misdemeanor counts of fleeing on foot and concealing his identity in public. His father was Hillary Clinton's running mate in the 2016 election.
>
>Seven other people were also charged, including two with felonies.

>establishment figure during antiestablishment year
>clear history of racism in a party where that is anathema
>clear history of aggressive foreign policy in a party where that is becoming anathema
>husband is a literal rapist
>skeletons all over her closet
>no strong victories to run on in elected or appointed positions
>several failures to defend
>Kissinger connection
>slow playing health care
>no broad appeal amongst base
>angered significant portion of base during primaries
>incapable of successfully neutralizing Trump's rhetoric
>appeared arrogant
>picked the worst possible running mate
>learned no lessons about how to spend campaign dollars from 2008

Trump was a joke candidate, the DNC should be fucking embarrassed that they somehow managed to start a bigger dumpster fire.

She's wearing bobos. Nobody is gonna vote for someone who wears fake adidas.

>Frank will never fug your bottom while Claire watches and flicks her bean

It's a still from one of the Indiana Jones movies, I forget which one.

A federal prosecutor from the U.S. attorney’s office in Miami who happened to be investigating voter fraud has been found dead along a Hollywood Florida beach, and it’s being investigated as a homicide.

According to Hollywood police spokeswoman Miranda Grossman, although the “investigation is still very preliminary,” 37-year-old Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. likely suffered a head wound from a gunshot or other direct trauma. His body was found by a passerby washed up on the Hollywood beach shore south of Magnolia Terrace. It isn’t clear where the victim actually died.

Do you know why I hated Hillary? I was old enough to be paying attention during Bill's tenure. What we got that time was a charismatic Democrat who acted like a Republican every chance he had and ended up fucking this country worse than Reagan and Dubya combined. NAFTA? Clinton. CAFTA? Clinton. The '94 Crime Bill? Clinton. DADT? Clinton. Imperialism under the guise of "Nation Building"? Clinton. Expansion of presidential military power without a declaration of war? Clinton. Murdering American citizens on US soil, passing on Bin Ladin, serial sexual harassment, constant corruption scandals? Clinton, Clinton, Clinton, Clinton.

Hillary rolls in, pretending to be a Senator for awhile while doing absolutely nothing of substance and playing things complete safe. Meanwhile she gears up an campaign that basically boils down to "You all loved Bill, right? I'm the same person!" but has none of the charisma that took in the rubes. As soon as things go south, she starts race baiting. Somehow she gets a second bite at the apple and becomes Secretary of State, and the only things of not she manages to accomplish are fucking up Libya, lying about something where she'd done NOTHING WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE, and creating a scandal out of laziness.

Even after all that, she could have treated Sanders as an interesting, if extreme, old man and taken the nomination easily. She could have sold it as a dead heat. She could have used him as an excuse to move left and take some of the passion his base had. Instead she cheated in a game she was always going to have won in the first place.

She deserved to lose and the DNC deserved to go to the woodshed.

Totally unlikable and shrill as fuck.

Literally no proof, he probably broke his own arms and shot himself in the back of the head three times while shoving his own face into the surf.

>There was practically no coverage of her drama compared to trumps.
You are delusional or lying. When comey sent his letter about her emails again I was ready to shoot myself if I heard about emails again.

Everyday on twitter a select group of people / bots trending pizzagate, DNC leaks, spirit cooking,

Everyday fox news talking about her emails or DNC emails... WHO FUCK CARES ABOUT HER EMAILS .. SHUT FUCK UP ... "MSM DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW!! COVERING UP!!"

fuck its pissing me off again having to think of how saturated everywhere was with bullshit
>>--actual voter supression through
>Cite one legit case.
>shrinking polling locations & and times & advanced/sunday voting
Search any state that cut off sunday early voting where black people generally leave church and go to vote

I was in NC at the time which was particularly egregious

Search case of case of courts throwing back republican state redistricting as an attempt to dilute black voters

that's what i did when i killed that guy-i mean, er, myself

Are you going to kill me?

as high as you have to be to stand that cunt

>I was in NC at the time, which was particularly egregious

No, you weren't. You vaguely heard about the NC case, so now you're going to pretend as though a law which never took effect changed the outcome.

you said hillary twice

I know it's bait, I still can't understand how people don't know why Trump won. He was holding massive rallies in the states that won him the election, states that Hillary largely ignored and then called deplorable. She acted like a stuck up bitch, and thought the illegal vote would be enough. For a seasoned politician who spent her entire life leading up to a presidency, she failed spectacularly.

>Literally no proof, he probably broke his own arms and shot himself in the back of the head three times while shoving his own face into the surf.

You are probably correct...

>According to reports, Beranton J. Whisenant Jr was discovered in the water by a passer-by on Hollywood Beach on Wednesday at 4.30am. His death bares striking similarities to the death of murdered DNC whistleblower Seth Rich.
>
>The prosecutor had been shot in the head, according to police. Residents who spotted the body claim he had all of his personal effects on him when he was discovered, which rules out the likelihood of a robbery.

trump lied better

>acted like
kek
>seasoned politician who spent her entire life leading up to a presidency
Now you got it. Lifer = loser.

of course not, just go to bed and forget this ever happened
*yawn*
gosh i am pretty sleepy, how bout you?

old school Dem detected
You are so right about Bill Clinton's presidency. Though, admittedly, he was boxed into a lot of those positions by Newt Gingrich. Let's admit this.
Let's always admit that Hillary, all the way back to 1992, rubbed people the wrong way. She was never charismatic.
The NY Senate seat carpetbagging also rubbed people the wrong way
Why didn't she run for Senate from Arkansas?
I think we all know the answers to this question, and there are many.

She went straight to NY state gated community limousine liberal territory. That was her base then and still is.

The Clintons ran their campaign from the 90's using backroom deals with media people, but it was 2016, leaks, twitter and the internet ravaged their stupid idea of hiding all their mistakes.

If you are suggesting that many republican states aren't doing everything legally possible to disadvantage democrat voters you are stupid/uninformed/shill .. either way.. I'm moving on

>The Clintons ran their campaign from the 90's using backroom deals with media people,
'92 and '96 also involved a lot of dirty Chinese money as well.
Wen Ho Lee was the quid pro quo

>They are relatively stupid by human standards. Workers have an IQ of 12, warriors around 35 , and yet the Arachnids have colonized planets. Over a million years of evolution, Nature has provided the Arachnids with the biological means to hurl their spore into space.

>disadvantaged voters

Voting is on one day, that's it. I don't know why you cunts feel entitled to two weeks of early voting, it's absurd. I find it similarly bizarre that you believe your own base of negros are so inept that they can't figure out how to acquire an ID.

>because she came from Arkansas she has to go back to a shithole after she escaped

Makes total sense

No......

>If you are suggesting that many democratic states aren't doing everything legally possible to disadvantage republican voters you are stupid/uninformed/shill .. either way.. I'm moving on
Welcome to realpolitik friendo

Damn right I'm an old school Democrat.

He wasn't boxed into shit. If he'd gone on and lived his life like Jimmy Carter you'd have a point. Newt just leveraged Clinton into do things he was already going to do because theres no dollar too dirty for his pockets.

Bill's entire selling point was that he was Kennedy for grown up Boomers. Sure, he was a war mongering, womanizing, piece of shit, but he smiled nicely and made them feel good.

Hillary didn't have that. She always just thought that they were smarter than everyone around them.

Why would we want to do something that lowers voter turnout which is already insanely low?

We want less voters? That makes sense to you? Even with early voting there are all these places with 4 hour long waits for voting... This is a good plan to you?

How fucked up do you think Hillary was at Trump's inauguration. I doubt she remembers it.

That was supposedly the Clinton's base of support and operations in the 80s and 90s you uneducated little sniveling cunt
They ran in '92 on a southerner style platform, campaign, and outreach

The entire Clinton '92 campaign catered to exactly the same demographic that the modern Democrat party now attacks, ridicules and mocks.
I don't expect you were even born yet

top kek

Why would she represent a state that she's never lived in? She should have returned to Arkansas and sought to represent the people she lived amongst for decades, the same people her husband represented as governor and attorney general.

lol @ chilldawg still rocking the blue-tint seisure glasses

Do you think she killed someone afterwards? Just went back to her hotel room and beat one of her young pretty assistants to death with a hammer while screaming "IT WAS MY TURN" over and over again.

This.

Bill Clinton was the stereotypical "Good Ol' Boy" promoting the white, anglo power that the left hates.

Hell, he even signed in the first fag marriage ban.

She looks like she has filled her depends in this picture. She has sitting in shit face.

>this is how plebs live......

I remember it was reported after it was announced she was in the back room going apeshit at her assistants verbally abusing them

>there are all these places with four hour waits

I worked the polls in every election in the last 15 years, I've never seen more than a 40 minute wait, and that's at the very beginning of the day when people line up before the polls open.

Vote on election day, vote through the mail, have a few early voting days, but it's absurd to claim an entitlement to two weeks of early voting.

>Clearly was more qualified.

Qualifications don't actually matter when applying for a job. They put it down on the offer, but they don't actually enforce it. See racial quotas for universities and businesses. You could be the most qualified person on the planet for a particular job but if you're the wrong skin color, it'll go to someone else.

yo, dude, I live in NC, my vote doesn't mean shit because the legislator has gerrymandered this state with surgical precision to be 100% republican ensured majority, it's fucking disgusting and they don't even lie about their gerrymandering

Why does Bill always look like he has an invisible dick in his mouth??

Does she intentionally dress like a classic Adam West Batman villain?

she is supported by cunts

cause he's thirsty af

Cry more, you filthy Democrats held the state for a century. Raleigh, Charlotte, and Asheville need to burn anyway.

>He wasn't boxed into shit.
He was in so many ways though. 1994 and the "Contract with America" Newt Gingrich wave really was a voter rebuke of Hillary and her health care plan among other things.
It enabled the whole scandal investigation model of crippling a president come to maturity in the internet age as well. Democrats are using it masterfully against Trump right now
No denying that.

>
Bill's entire selling point was that he was Kennedy for grown up Boomers.

No doubt about that.
Clinton ran in such a way to invoke memories of JFK in the minds of boomers, who had largely witnessed Kennedy's assassination in grade school or high school. This was a masterful marketing strategy.

>Going all the way back to Bill being Arkansas AG. Bill had the charm, charisma, and people skills, but Hillary had the ruthlessness, cunning and greed
It was a match made in heaven

How come she can escape Arkansas but we can't escape her

>that post
On the day of the leaf you shall be spared

cunt-a-palooza

If you made this, fix the fucking icons.

Exactly
Bill in no way whatsoever catered to fags, spics, and niggers
absolutely not

He ran on a win the south and the white working class vote strategy.
He ran on his southern accent and charm
He was running against the epitome of a Northeast elitist in George H W Bush

Little kids these days have no fucking clue

Satan speaks.

Newt got more than he might have otherwise gotten due to the pressure, but what do you think Clinton would have said no to?

yeah, go read Jerome Corsi's latest piece
It's interesting how much of a spiderweb the Seth Rich story is a part of

wow princess you must be so knowledgeable of your polling location at Corner Church in West Virginia.. Please tell me more about how smooth it goes with a population of 100 people
It's curious that you extrapolate that out to the entire country when if you turn on the TV on any election day you can see lines of people waiting around the black

>stop extrapolating
>here's my own extrapolation

How embarrassing.

>Newt got more than he might have otherwise gotten due to the pressure, but what do you think Clinton would have said no to?
The welfare reform that was passed in the 1990s did not please the left one bit as I remember it
There's no way Clinton would have done that, and DADT, and DOMA and any number of other things had he retained a Democrat legislature in '94

Those things were a 100% evangelical Christian Bible Belt backlash that happened upon Clinton's election for whatever reasons (Jerry Fallwell and Pat Robertson I would suggest)

Bill was a promise everything to everybody kind of guy in '92 and his early legislative agenda reflected that

cant look at her without picturing her face full of donna shalayla's nasty fat hairy vagina

did I mention her being an insufferable cunt?

>Democrats are using it masterfully against Trump right now

EXCEPT...this time it's real

I for one though do find it exceptionally delicious irony that the guy who fake newsed obama's birth certificate for 5 years is now crying about conspiracies and fake news

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/29/sanctuary-cities-protests-interrupt-texas-house-session.html

get fucked with that shit
The semen on Monica's dress was 150% more real than "muh Russia" you ignorant little child

she was definitely the most qualified candidate ever. it's too bad the russians hacked the election and now we have a racist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic, racist cheetoh at the wheel. i looked through her emails and it's all just a big nothingburger. they sure made me sleepy though.

> posts a canadian image

you must kys

Very solid bait leaf...8/10