Brit/pol/ - Tactical Voting Edition

>MI5 probes bomber 'warnings' to see if they messed it up
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40080646
archive.fo/DCMbu

>Man shot dead in NI supermarket car park
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/man-dies-shot-bangor-supermarket-car-park/
archive.fo/9EysD

>Sturgeon would seek "progressive alliance"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/warning-coalition-chaos-nicola-sturgeon-says-would-seek-progressive/
archive.fo/YCucZ

>16th Manchester suspect arrested in Shoreham
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551346/Man-23-16th-suspect-arrested-terror-attack.html
archive.fo/qMlvI

>Lib dems still moaning about the EU despite their abysmal campaign so far
itv.com/news/2017-05-29/nick-clegg-uk-could-lose-access-to-terror-database-under-theresa-mays-brexit-terms/
archive.fo/AUeyi

>Fatboy Watson angry over tory attacks on Corbyn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/28/tom-watson-hits-out-at-conservatives-over-attacks-on-corbyn
archive.fo/gvYFv

>Powers for banning jihadis from the country finally used
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4550994/Major-powers-ban-jihadis-returning-UK-used-once.html
archive.fo/FY3N8

>BA computer mess enters third day
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40081112
archive.fo/psITL

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/27/jeremy-corbyn-rules-out-pledge-cut-immigration
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38561501
archive.is/bYA3c
youtube.com/watch?v=KllymYee9AI
youtube.com/watch?v=ueiv52ZLxzA
youtube.com/watch?v=IEMTfCaC2V8
youtube.com/watch?v=j23_EbYgr4Q
youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A
counter-currents.com/2017/05/in-praise-of-extremists/
strawpoll.me/13070679
youtube.com/watch?v=NJez7AbocbE
youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE
youtu.be/BVlHR0JqlD0
vocaroo.com/i/s1DG5bNjDgIF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UKIP or gtfo

Daily reminder brit/pol/ is a secret tory board

>Corbyn and Labour are being realistic about it

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/27/jeremy-corbyn-rules-out-pledge-cut-immigration
>Jeremy Corbyn rules out pledge to cut immigration
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38561501
>Mr Corbyn, who has repeatedly insisted since becoming leader that EU migration to the UK is not too high

He has explicitly and consistently said that he isn't interested in cutting immigration. He has also said that he wants us to take in as many migrant "refugees" as possible. He's an open-borders internationalist Marxist.

You are lying filth. Kill yourself.

Labour, cunt.
Come at me, lad.

Please use archive.is on media renowned for crap journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/bYA3c

mental health is a pseudonym for male virginity

Fuck this country tbqh. Hope it burns.

All the Corbyn scaremongering has sort of backfired, he looks more reasonable and appealing when people realise "he's not as bad as I thought he'd be".

Plus Nige's endorsement will help turn UKIP voters back to Labour.

>implying its flammable

it really puts a stain on the british empire when most of the higher ups were pedos

>Nige's endorsement

???

Start seizing the means of production.

>MAY BTFO BY PAXO
youtube.com/watch?v=KllymYee9AI

>MAY BTFO BY AUDIENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=ueiv52ZLxzA

>PAXO vs CORBYN
youtube.com/watch?v=IEMTfCaC2V8

>Corbyn vs. Audience
youtube.com/watch?v=j23_EbYgr4Q

Thanks for the (you)

Posting it again because it's worth posting for the keks.

youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A
>youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A
youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A
>youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A

Anyone got the image of just Owen Jones face, looking directly at you with a confused/disapproving expression?

>MUH ETHNO STATE

Reminder that Empire was a bad thing and the root cause of this country and much of western Europe's destruction.

Any love for John Prescott in brit/pol/

I have the BTFO edition

name a more QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH tv show

>protip: no

also is the majority of /britpol/ northern or southern?

Kill yourself nigger.

Please tell me you actually know the prescient context of this image...

Can I get one of these as a pet? Does it come with free monkeys or do I have to buy them separately?

counter-currents.com/2017/05/in-praise-of-extremists/

frontpage of CC

new bowden book soon

>people ITT will actually vote for orwellian, socially labour tier, "new urban" conservatives

>Labour voter wants someone to come at him
Checks out

Lets find out
strawpoll.me/13070679

I think that's when he stormed out of skynews studio after the orlando attack where all the fags got BTFO, he wouldn't admit ISIS was targeting the gays and got uber butthurt

vote UKIP or independent if you are this triggered by immigration

voting tory for the third time running when they have somehow managed to increase non-EU immigration would be rather silly

Good point, I'll vote for the marxist/islamist party instead.

OOOOOH spongecake, my favourite

youtube.com/watch?v=NJez7AbocbE

Ah, fuck off. Good bants, though.

you actually can but don't, they're a fucking pain and are prone to loads of skin diseases that will mean you have to fucking massage them with this cream like 3 times a day

source: used to do grunt work at Blackpool zoo

She's brilliant. The fact he's deleted his account proves there was something fishy as fuck going on. Somebody the other day said he might just be lucky to get on them all the time because not many educated muslims would apply but fuck that, he's been given so much airtime and has been on important shows. I'll be writing a complaint to the BBC, will post it here for anybody else to copy+paste. Tomorrow night probably, too drunk to write a good one at the moment.

>Talent

Mogg is intelligent and a good speaker but not a great MP. Davis seems to be saying the right things but time will tell.

The rest are all fucking terrible

This is true desu

They would at least be about level.

Car Share.

Guy's I met a guy today who was red-pilled. We talked, we laughed, we made references to how the west was dying. When the subject of Sup Forums arose he said he browsed Sup Forums making him the only person I have every met to openly admit it. He was normal too, has the red-pill reached such levels of normality?

Saved for the reason of excessive posting on June 8th and June 9th

Looks like somebody already tagged that dog.

VERY glad to see the north leading in this poll.

>more northerners on a right wing board

gee i wonder why we call them southern cucks

Freedom is overrated anyway desu

((()))

South is catching up. We're not past the post yet!

thanks lads

Yup, found the video

youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE

May's display last night was just an example of classic Conservativism.

They're not extreme one way or another, only on Brexit atm

Sadly the press and media have been hyping the Conservatives up as if they're some sort of Ultra Right Wing party and alot of you lot fell for it

I already am.

But the argument from the shills is that the Tories are failing on immigration, so the only logical solution is to vote for the open borders party. As bad as the Tories are on immigration, Labour are infinitely worse. They actively want to destroy white Britain and native British culture.
Civic nationalists and one nation Tories are a joke, but open borders internationalists Marxists are the worst kind of cancer.

If the Tories win, there won't be a Britain in 100 years. If Corbyn wins, there won't be a Britain in 3 years.

Depends where you met him

Define 'North'.
Like, anywhere north of London?

>he said he browsed Sup Forums
Lad you are being coerced into an MI:5 plot

No, there's the midlands and then there's north. If you're a londoner, you're southern.

Yes very good read.

but lincolnshire is pretty middle, if not south of britain in general but they consider themselves north when i lived there

>Wow what are the ODDS of someone posting frogs and being pro-brexit/Trump

Sup Forums is the most popular normie tier board on the site, we get even more traffic than Sup Forums these days

Is Sup Forums the most visited board these days? Sup Forums doesn't move as fast as it used to and I haven't been to Sup Forums for a while

Sup Forums has fallen for the BlueKIP meme

There aren't many things that have annoyed me as much as the way he says

>LGBTPEOPLE

It's just so fucking weird. It's infuriating as fuck.

I'm a northerner in London.
>Yright Rkid

>[Labour] actively want to destroy white Britain and native British culture
>If Corbyn wins, there won't be a Britain in 3 years

Hyperbole much?

I'd say that counts as north, aye.

Lincolnshire is either Midlands or North. You choose which.

the saying "/pol was right again" has been pretty famous normie tier for a long time now

How does it feel to be an alien in your own country?

Thanks, lad. I need a new pet. It was a sad day when my tapir died.

Ah, I didn't look first. Token Midlander atm.

Think Raymond the Bastard was the scene my friends used to quote the most in school.
He's from Manchester and part of the Muslim community. Looks like Katie Hopkins truely has went off the rails getting sacked. She will get banned like Milo soon.

>strawpoll.me/13070679
Lets meet up to plot the overthrow of the globalist cucks. Meet me in Vodka Revolution, Newcastle in ten minutes. I'll provide a free wifi hotspot.

Agreed lad, only under Thatcher you could argue they were "Right Wing", Major moved em back to the place they've been they're whole existence.

The middle ground, common sense, >muh Economic growth, Conservative party

look at him still defending islam ha

Reposting THIS here because it bears discussion
youtu.be/BVlHR0JqlD0
What did she mean, Sup Forums?

Why the hell did you have a tapir?

Yes.
Loves Corbyn.
Realises Blair betrayed everyone.
Shagged in his office some bird out of his league.

He knew about Molyneux no argument memes and doom Paul. Not just your normie pepe guy.

That all depends on if Sup Forums and /leftypol/ can unite.

yes

after gamergate the board blew up with the anti-feminist backlash on the internet

then you had a year of trump shilling/hype, now you have us mainstream on youtube with the likes of Sargon feeding yet more users to the site

>LGBTPEOPLE>LGBTPEOPLE
>LGBTPEOPLE
>LGBTPEOPLE
>LGBTPEOPLE
>LGBTPEOPLE
>LGBTPEOPLEpoeplelgbtpeople

LMAO

Imagine actually having a fucking tapir. Would be amazing. They do piss on people though.

t. Saw a woman get pissed on by one at Newquay zoo

>sit down
>tracksuit waistband digs in
>tummy starts to overflow it

I hate age.

t. Liam Gallaghers faggot son

Were you cottaging?

vocaroo.com/i/s1DG5bNjDgIF

b-but what if you're gchq

It drives me FUCKING mental how he pronounces it. It's insane. It's like he's just a fucking robot.

The whole clip is hilarious though, he's so triggered over the fact that he's not a special little flower.

Am I the only one that thinks May is kinda fit?

>the iow
>true jute clay

>everywhere else
>bloody overners

>user's dogging day out

this isn't 2008

>west dying
If you're talking about the west dying with someone from here the conversation should only be about grown men posting memes and nazi frogs and its link.

When memes actually start influencing your sexual taste

Nope

good lad

Mummy with take good care of your cummies

we should buy some woodland and go make a homo commune

It isn't a "flowy" word. It ruins the flow of his speech and he tries to speed it up and get it over with as quick as possible.... hence LGBTPEOPLE