J U S T

J U S T

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/politics/b-c-greens-back-ndp-for-minority-government-1.3434467
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DO IT!

fuck my province

watch me regain power in 6 months after the NDP-Green coalition collapses.

I never wanted to own property anyways...or have affordable rent...or have a future to build towards...all that stuff is just over rated

The greens want to increase the foreign buyer tax. You should be glad it's not a Liberal majority

NDP and greens are marxists

whats going here leafs?

ctvnews.ca/politics/b-c-greens-back-ndp-for-minority-government-1.3434467
NDP-Green coalition in BC

The 2 main parties in BC's provincial election were so close together (Liberals 43/NDP 41/Green 3) that the Green party got to choose the winner. They sided with the opposition NDP so we're getting a new premier.

Doubt it will last long. Once the 'Nothing Done Properly' party starts being itself someone is going to walk to save their political career.

I hope

So British Columbia is going full California?

that doesnt help when the foreign buyers are fucking millionaires, they can afford a 30% tax.

the liberals make me fucking sick in BC

>we have the lowest unemployment rate in canada!
still can't afford the fucking rent
>we lower taxes
thats great for rich people! still can't afford the fucking rent
>we have the highest minimum wage in canada!
STILL CANNOT AFFORD THE FUCKING RENT

It's still better than Christy and her chink-pandering

They're still better than the NDP.
>literal Marxists are better than Clark

its a non solution is what im saying. there are more millionaires in china/india than there are people in BC, and we let them have free reign on our real estate market. Do you honestly think a 30% tax is going to make a millionaire decide they don't want property here? we need to completely ban foreigners from purchasing land.

>They're still better than the NDP.
yea, for rich people. doesn't surprise me that the libs are so popular in BC since everyone who owns a house is a fucking millionaire. I'm sure all the property owners here vote liberal every time!

>a fucking Marxist becoming premier
>Bernier losing to fucking Scheer

You leafs honestly should leave, you dont deserve to live in that hopeless cesspool.

For everyone. NDP kills jobs.
Bernier isn't that good.

did you not read my first post? the liberals love to boast about how great their unemployment rates are, yet people still afford jack shit here. creating a bunch of min wage jobs doesn't make you a hero.

still better then having no jobs

a slightly higher unemployment rate is worse than a bunch of cunts selling our country out to foreigners? Christy just log off and go sun bathe on your billion dollar deck, its nice outside today.

oh so you'd rather a fucking Marxist?
Please take a helicopter ride

Yes. Even the people here love our shitty hot weather we have right now. I can't stand it when it's 30 degrees out, I actually like mild, rainy weather. It's fucking Canada in Rainy BC, and people here even complain about snow like prissy californians

Hey guys I lost the election but I'm premier anyway lol

its because half the people in BC weren't fucking born here.

Most of these comments came from scantily clad young white women or old middle class marxists. Not too many foreigners or chugs where i live (they all stay on the reserve which is already very mixed in white favour if you will). These degenerate youth just want an excuse to dress like whores, and the old people? I've never understood old leftists. There is nothing wrong with rain, 'chilly' weather and snow goddamn it.