European cuckoldry is over 9000

>be danish
>date muslima
>get "honor raped" by her father
wtf, isn't this haram?

>Family problems within the islamic-cultural circle undoubtedly are in their own league.

>The 22 year old boyfriend was asked to meet with his girlfriend’s brother. At the meeting the boyfriend was asked to get into a car where he was sprayed with pepper spray and driven to a garage in nearby Tilst.

>Here the girl’s father was waiting with a gun. The 22 year old was tied up, had his clothes removed, dozed in gasolin while being threatened to be burned to dead. The father also pointed the gun several times to the 22 year old’s head and pulled the trigger in a faked execution. The father also raped the young man several times.

>The torture lasted for two hours and describe as “honor” related.

>The father and brother has been senteced to five years in prison.

>The girl and her family lives in Gellerup, a Muslim majority area in Aarhus, Denmark.
10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/syrian-man-given-10-year-sentence-by-hungarian-court-for-rioting/a-36588675
pewforum.org/2011/01/27/table-muslim-population-by-country/?utm_expid=53098246-2.Lly4CFSVQG2lphsg-KopIg.0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Menem
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's progressive Islam for you

For you Antoine, we don't have Islam ;)

5 years? Fucking racism

The father was obviously a suppressed faggot with an opportunity.

In all fairness. A criminal scum and race traitor got honour raped and the muslims get thrown in the slammer.

Of all the multicultural horrors we experience in everyday Denmark, this is actually one of the tales of joy.

I agree it's wrong and they should get life, but cops here get 0 for murdering innocent people.
Why the faux outrage?

They should be deported, but in hindsight they should never have been let in.

Islam is a religion of hypocracy just like all the others. Koran says don't drink. Most muslims drink when they go to western countries. Says dont be gay. Fucking boys is common place in arab coutries. Says to observe ramadan. Most muslims are fat.

It's a crock of shit.

You're the most islamic country in Latin America tho

>kidnap someone
>rape them for 2 hrs
>douse them in gasoline and threaten to kill them
>put a gun in his head while doing it (probably illegal)
>get 1.5 years and 0 years in jail, respectively
>on a higher court, get this changed for 5 years each
>justice

Same country that punishes little girls for fighting off rapefugees trying to rape them with pepperspray

this

>Comes to your country and commits violent crime
>They should be free in their own country
They should be gutted you fucking pussies

The Danes are such trash. This has been going on for 1000s of years. Not even joking.

What the fuck do I care what they do in their own country?
I have an obligation to the nation govering my social contract, which convieniently, is not in fucking derka derkastan.

You grant them freedom in their own country, not only that but you go e then transportation and food and water. Aren't you an actual cuckold?

>"innocent"
>"people"
>Niggers

Sounds like the faggot got exactly what he wanted, and now the father and brother can get all the buttsex they could hope for in prison!

Link or fake news

>senteced to five years in prison.
>the danish
Completely expected.

>Rape human being for several hours
I'm confused. How does one fuck another guy in the ass for 2 hours straight?

>meanwhile in Hungary
dw.com/en/syrian-man-given-10-year-sentence-by-hungarian-court-for-rioting/a-36588675

Mate your country took in so many slaves that they're starting to outbreed you and still wants you to pay them reperations. Be careful throwing around the word "cuck".

>The father also raped the young man several times.

Smells like kebab.

>The father and brother has been senteced to five years in prison.

only 5 years for torture and rape of another man?

what the fuck Europe...

I wonder if the father had a big dick?

Maximum penalty is 16 years.

An american who had murdered his mom came to Denmark and butchered a single mom and her two sons - 16 years in prison and no deportation.

V4 countries don't belong in Europe

For you.

go date the nearest kebab slut and you'll find out, pekka

>five years in prison

Niggers are 13% of the US population dumbass
Are you new here

>An american who had murdered his mom came to Denmark and butchered a single mom and her two sons
>16 years in prison and no deportation.

for fucks sake why

>be danish
- Well, the guy isn't danish. He is an immigrant as well. All of danish newspapers never mentions anything about ethnicity, all they state are:" The victim was raped because he had relations with the accused fathers daughter, whom also happend to be his neighbour".

As you say further down - They live in Gellerup,a muslim majority area
Muslims don't dare do those things to danes, at least not yet. They might rob you, but thats it.

Looks like fake news to me. Only sites reporting this are known fake news sites like Pamela Geller and Gateway Pundit and shitty blogs like in the OP.

I know Sup Forums doesn't care anymore if news is real or fake, but I'm just saying.

>victim is from gellerup which is 78% immigrant
hurr durr a dane got raped

wtf, so what is the penalty? No internet and not going out?

What the fuck do I have to do to be arrested in Denmark?

Good Little Leftists get what they deserve.

The inhumanity, that VESA mount isn't even at eye level. The neck strain he must endure!

What about the innocent WHITE people that cops kill, you stupid faggot

Danes are truly the most savage of the Scandinavians. Where is the comfort girl? Where is the hot tub? Why are the Danes such heartless monsters?

They are obviously only innocent if they are white. You need this spelled out for you?

Raped him more than once & came back for more... Maybe the brothers also got in on the action.

Muslims are the fucking worst.

All civilized nations should end Islam.

Fuck your daughter's bf

This shit makes you wonder what it's like to live in these Islamic shitholes. It's gotta be worse in their home countries

from the sound of it, you're constantly under threat of being buttraped by other men

Thats suriname followed by Trinidad

This. Apes raping apes.

>No internet

I'm talking absolute numbers

Most of the mena posters on this site are incredibly gay so it makes since

Thats brazil then

>Suriname
>Trinidad
>LatAm

Canadian education everyone

>The victim, who also comes from Afghanistan

Thank dog. I was worried for a second it may have been a human being.

>Be Danish

Dumb fucking huemonkey. So fucking deluded that he thinks anyone darker than shit itself is actually white.

No, this is just sandniggers raping sandniggers.

in a world were muslims rape women and feminist are paid to defend muslims

1 man will be lured into a car

by his girl friend

and then be maced

by his girfriends brother

then raped by his girlfriends father and brother

"religion of peace" rated R

Old news. They raped another Afghani boy. These people are truly subhuman.

so when are europeans gathering and march together and knock down merkels door and demand change?

wrong, muslim organizations lie through their teeth and give a higher number, but we only have 35207 muslims in Brazil. Census data confirms.
Pew's estimations agrees with argentina having more, too (they're too cucked to ask this in their census)
pewforum.org/2011/01/27/table-muslim-population-by-country/?utm_expid=53098246-2.Lly4CFSVQG2lphsg-KopIg.0

He converted to Islam after that

they even had a muslim president (who (((converted))), he says)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Menem

Honour rape isnt a thing? Do you have any other sources?

Exactly, where is the outrage for innocent whites killed by cops?

Where is Sup Forums outrage

>get pounded in the ass so hard you become muslim
I really want to know what they do to make you join ISIS then

>I really want to know what they do to make you join ISIS then
G
O
A
T

>tfw muslim hunks are pounding little white boipussies now

Admit it, Sup Forums. The idea of a strong, muscular powerful Muslim alpha taking you by force, pinning you down as he slams his hot-rod in and out of your quivering boipussy makes you horny...

>white

The victim is from a Muslim neighborhood

EIGHT FUCKERS
Hercule, twenty-six, very pretty, but also a very mean character, the Duc's favorite; his prick measures eight and one-quarter inches around and thirteen in length. Plentiful discharge. Antinoüs is thirty. A fine specimen of a man, his prick is eight inches around and twelve inches long.
Bum-Cleaver, twenty-eight years old, has the look of a satyr; his majestic prick is bent saber fashion, its head, or glans, is enormous, it is eight and three-eighths inches in circumference and the shaft eight in length. A fine curve to this majestic prick.
Invictus is twenty-five, he is exceedingly ugly, but healthy and vigorous; the great favorite of Curval, he is continually aroused, and his prick is seven and fifteen-sixteenths inches around by eleven inches long.
The four others measure from nine to ten and fifteen-sixteenths inches long, by from seven and a half and five-eights inches around, and they are from twenty-five to thirty years of age.

This guy has a terminal case of resting cuck face

At least I learned that Germany has a secret state called Boostedt. Seems that the government is hiding something.

maybe you can't find anything because reporting the actual facts of the case counts as hate speech.

>black hair and dark brown eyes
>Norwegian

>Charging a police officer within the danger zone after resisting arrest and reaching for your wasteband and getting shot
>planning an elaborate gasoline-fueled gun-to-the-head rape fiesta with your daughters new squeeze
these aren't equivalent tyrese

you retards dont understand

men can't be raped according to law (not just yurop but also burgerland so don't even try) so of course the sentencing is small

look like the father had massive crush on the boy
and got rly jelly his daughter is getting that sweet white ass .

Anyone got a better quality news source for this story?

>It's better to suck dick than to be killed
He have the face of someone who uses this sentence often

As someone who is gay, it's still an extremely hot prospect.

>yfw you will never be a US Marine captured by ISIS and used as a cum dumpster by Abdullah and his gang of fighters, then get passed from fighter to fighter as they gangbang you with their big brown cocks.

HOT.

I dont know about the danish but the norwegians essentially treat ever cell as isolation cells. They look fancy so whenever someone complains they just get mocked.

I dont know how effective it is on people who dont give a shit, nor do I think its an appropriate punishment. Hang the fucker.

Link to video pls

Wish there was a sex video of it too.

>secretly fag
>i wanted some Somali meat after i just finished my paper
>was thinking a lot about sucking cock
>met random somali fag online
>Invited him home , sucked and fucked
>decide im not fag , but Somali fag wanted to meet again
>i told him never to come here again
>Somali fag threatened to black mail me
>become a sour puss try to knife him , realise im a total puss and just slice him abit at the arm and run crying
>tell the police i was raped
>Somali fag get deported
>realise he will get killed in somalia for being a fag
>miss sucking his dick
>cry to sleep at night wanting to feel that nigger meat in my ass

just jump ya head

>Discovered alone in toilet cubicle by boys father
>Father initially believed the man when he said he was only helping the boy go to the bathroom

Are you fucking kidding me

So european men are finally getting a taste of the role they'll play in the Caliphate of Eurabia?
If this doesn't booms the right-wing movements I don't know what else will!

why do muslims love fucking men and little boys?

>massive head compared to the body
Is he 4 feets tall or something?

I don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs

>If this doesn't booms the right-wing movements I don't know what else will!

Here a few ideas:
>The EU, which randomly bans things, bans soccer
>Angela Merkel hosts a conference about debt restructuring and speaks German
>Women are disenfranchised

>>massive head
I thought his head was normal. Are you a craniumlet?

How sad that he won't be a part of the idiotic EU army.

Well euroboii?

>kidnapping
>assault with a deadly weapon
>aggravated rape
>"only 5 years in prison"

Fucking Europe. What the hell is wrong with you people? That should be 80 years behind bars at a minimum.