Do you ever wish you were born a few decades earlier?

Do you ever wish you were born a few decades earlier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzhbGaCwBzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but sometimes I wish I was born as a grill.
Boy that'd be sweet.

No. Despite whatever crap my fellow countrymen say here, Brazil was a more fucked up shit hole back there.

no, this is an exciting time to be alive.
the west will live or die based on what we do

I don't know. If I did, I'd see my country going to shit fast, and that would break my heart. You see so many broken old men today in Portugal.

I wish I was born in hell because I'm certain it'd be better than this

But Uncle Adolf might have still been alive in Brazil at that time. Or do you think he moved to Argentina?

I was. I'm a Buddhist.

What, so I'd grow up to be a fucking boomer or worse a Gen Xer? Fuck no.

No

We were born in the timeline where we restart Western Civ

Struggle is our destiny

But from this struggle we will gain the greatest glory

literally 1-2 years away from having a vr anime gf

are you FUCKING INSANE?!!!!!!!!

Yes.

70's/80's as a white person in the U.S looked fun.

knowing what i know now? yes
otherwise absolutely not

I wish I could make modern times more like a few decades earlier.

This. If anything I wish I was born a decade or two later so VR could fulfill the sexual frustration from having an unobtainable fetish.

Yes, yes, yes.

Send me back to Ireland just before a long period of peace.

No shit is about to go down in a big way, I'm glad i was born in time to see it

Well said.
SEIG HIEL!

I wish I could live in an earlier time BUT with the Internet and related technology.
>Live stream of McCarthy Hearings in the 1950s
>Happening threads of the JFK assassination in the 1960s
>Doxxing Weatherman Underground and Black Panther members in the 1970s
>General threads about Satanic ritual abuse in the 1980s
>Memes about Timothy McVeigh, David Koresh, and Randy Weaver in the 1990s

Also this.

You mean so I could fuck my mum when she was hot?

Preach.

more like a few millenia m80

I wish I was born around this decade desu

I never got Back to the Future. Loraine was not white why was she treated so well by the other people in the 1950s?

I wish I was a teen or a 20-year-old in the 70s and 80s. Apparently they were fun periods in time.

You couldn’t have been born as anything but you.
Retrograde time travel is impossible.
Accept the past and seek to change what is changeable : the future.

not just a few decades, centuries even

>John 3:16-21
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God."

Who the fuck are those people watching from the stands? What in the actual fuck?

Word. Panties and heels, bitch.

Nah, I love my 80s childhood and wouldn't trade it for the world. I remember seeing OP's pic in the theater when it came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzhbGaCwBzs

wish i could have lived during the pax britannica tbqh

so whites can harass me with impunity? i'll stick with virtual whites harassing me on Sup Forums.

>gain the greatest glory
which would again be subverted and thrown in the trash by kikes

This. I'm white but HATE the 50s due to racial discrimination. I don't like racists, I would be your bro honestly. Fuck whatever people think I would be your friend back then and I'd tell Biff and all the other racists to screw off.

This is hell moron

No. In spite of all the degeneracy and bullshit plaguing our societies nothing beats the level of unrestricted freedom we have today. You can buy practically anything you want without leaving the house, you can watch anything you want at any time, you can speak your mind anonymously without being badgered into agreeing with bullshit, the technology we have today is so cheap and powerful you can do so much with it if you have the knowledge and skill.

Did you even have shitskins in Canada in the 50's?

yeah a little

See, no one could have stopped from being born.
But you CAN do something about the date of its death.
Think about the future, lads.
Nothing else matters but how you shape the future.

God I want to eat lea Thompsons ass so bad

Canada has had Chinese, Indians, Native Americans, Blacks, Jews, Italians, Greeks, and Spanish since the founding of Canada.

>I'm white but HATE the 50s due to racial discrimination
A FUCKING LEAF
The right to discriminate is sacrosanct, bitch. Especially by race, which is a biological reality, and the most obvious distinction between people.
You're a faggot if you don't discriminate by race. Especially with demographics. You can treat individuals with respect until you see whether or not they reciprocate, but you should be very cautious of letting niggers, kikes or sandniggers into your life on an individual basis because of demographics and statistics.

I wish i had never been born at all.

Ummm no you can't. Watch what you say on this board i knew a guy who said some bad words and the police tracked him down.

Fuck yeah, inexpensive real estate and SO MANY FUCKING OPPORTUNITIES. Everything is lost today.

>Blacks
What's a Blacks?
Is that like a nigger?

My favorite time period of history is the mexican revolution from 1910 to 1920. I wished I could interact with the people from those years.

There's no way in hell I would put myself in that situation knowing that I will survive long enough to see this level of degeneracy and die before knowing if we come out of it.

Yes, my parents got married on 1983 and I was born on 1993, I could have enjoyed the 80's but my parents had other plans.

>HATE the 50s due to racial discrimination
>so whites can harass me with impunity?

Hey, Goldie Wilson did eventually end up becoming the mayor in the movie

No I am happy to be born in the 70's with a childood and teen years free of mobile phones and social media and still enjoy the trapping of todays tech advances

70s were absolute shit. You had Vietnam ending with the countercultural bullshit, race riots, then the economy was shit.

Who the fuck would want to go back to gas rationing?

80s were OK though.

She looks like Haru from Persona 5.

>Fucked Haru in Persona 5

Feels incredible man.

Yeah in like the 1980s. In the 50s it was Biff bullying minorities
Honesty this time is so much better. I was a teeanger in the 2000s and because of social media it was widespread that homosexuality is natural.

Psalm 55:9-11
>Lord, confuse the wicked, confound their words,
> for I see violence and strife in the city.
>
>Day and night they prowl about on its walls;
> malice and abuse are within it.
>Destructive forces are at work in the city;
> threats and lies never leave its streets.

I wish I lived in the 70's. Jobs everywhere, industrial aesthetic with factories everywhere. Cities where still nice and suburbs with their pussy bullshit weren't nearly as prevalent.

Great music, people had a lot of sex but weren't completely degenerate yet, space race was ongoing and the future seemed incredibly bright.

Haru?

30 years isn't a long time. And depending on where you lived in the US, the discrimination could be significantly less. Plus if you were born in the 50s, you'd actually get to experience the civil rights movement which would make you appreciate how good you have it now.

Mostly, but I'd miss the tech and all the easy women. Not that I think my life goal should be living on the net or how many notches of sex with promiscuous girls I can get on my tombstone before I die and no one will remember anyway. Mixed feelings.
I hope that one day people try to create something even better than that, if ever possible. "If ma'am ain't happy, ain't no one happy." in the end.

>I wish I lived in the 70's. Jobs everywhere

Wut? Have you not heard of stagflation?

The economy fucking sucked back then.

I don't buy it. I appricate how good I have it now. I check my white privilege daily

1970's Baltimore is what I hope heaven looks like for me.

That was fucking awful. Ohh my god im such an old geezer but i remember that. Oh my lord
>No blacks
>racism
>Homophobia

If I made out with my boyfriend in that era i'd be spit on.

It sucked comparatively to to times. Quality of life for the middle class was still massively better than today. The stagflation just marked the end of the golden era, when things started to go downhill with stuff like de industrialization and the rise of the (((service economy))) and soulless consumerism.

>trying this hard

to modern times*

I appricatie your opinion but stop using the brackets. It represents anti-semitism

No, my quality of life is more than good enough to make up for me having to look at brown people.

>baiting this hard
Australia will never be the same

Yup, 20 years earlier and I would have had a chance

Quality of life was better then if you were white. Blacks were basically slaves in the 50s due to extreme racism

No, but I wish i could go back in time.

All the time.

((()))

m8 being better than black people doesn't make up for 60 years of technological advancements. If I could live in 50s society now sure whatever but I'd still take my comfy life now over anything then.

How was she not white?

((()))

I'll get back to you on that. It really depends on how technology advances in my lifetime. Will we actually have sexbots, proper anime VR, etc in the next few decades? If not then yeah, I'd rather live in a time where niggers and trannies didn't ruin everything.

>dark brown hair
>brown eyes
She has some pre-brythonic celtic blood providing she's a typical ""WASP""" meaning she's not a white European. Having brown eyes alone makes you not white
No no no. I'm not defending racism. I'm saying life back then was better if you were white. Cheap housing good jobs lots of money all that

The middle class has so much amenities that people wouldn't even dream of having back then. Shit like central air, multiple cars, washing machines, multiple color televisions, microwaves.

People don't remember what the quality of life was like back then, but then again people weren't such materialist whores who based everything about the amount of shit they can clutter their houses with.

I was born at the right time. We all were. Being born in previous times is unlikely to have changed much, leaving the same future a near-inevitability.

Yes and no. I remember the depressing 80's cause I was born in 81, and the 70's was just about that depressing too.

I would say, from the 1945 to 1960 yes.

When you get pass the mid-90s everything in technology advanced so much.

If there is away to take a little bit of something from each decade and combined them.

Women aren't happy despite having it a lot easier than men, I definitely wouldn't make this trade

>Rather live one day as a lion than a century as a sheep

I'm literally just in it for the clothes.

((()))

Instead of complaining, people need to get out and create that kind of society. Take the initiative.

No.

Stop romanticizing the past, maple nigger.

I just spent 3 hours watching watchmojo videos on youtube about the 10 ten things that are made to not last the test of time and the 10 ten things that are still used today but out of date.

The human race is all the big fucking joke.

Really? The light bulb should never be replaced and cars, computers, and electronics will eventually go bad anyway.

No wonder hipsters get it all.

The same lithium watch battery is still the same battery that powers the mother board in your tower that still powers some digital Casio watches for oevr 20 years!

no I wish I was born 40000 years in the future

I wish I had money when I was younger.

Not really.
I think about it sometimes, but then I remember it was only like 35 years ago that Air conditioning became standard.
Last summer I went a month with no air conditioning AND had a sunburn on my scalp.
FUCK THAT.

Yeah, more happening, less niggers, more white people, better values, better plane rides, and getting to say nigger.

But no air conditioning, FUCK THAT
Harder jobs, respectable, but fuck that
4 tv channels so extreme media manipulation
No anime,fuck that
No Sup Forums, fuck that
No internet, you'd have to go somewhere to learn about it or see stuff,
Imagine saving all your money and making all those reservations for that trip, be it to the coast, over the boarder or across the ocean, only to find out it sucks ass, isn't much different, isn't impressive. or that some shit was going on and the media didn't report on it. All that time and money down the drain.
Imagine in the 80's you wanted to see London. You save up, make a reservation in a 4 star hotel, fly coach, only to get off the plane and see pakistani and indian people in every store, following you around because they don't trust yankee in their store.
Imagine you're from the midwest and you want to go to Los Angeles or New York City, only to waste a plane ticket or gas and see how much a shithole it is filled with out of touch assholes.
All of which could have been prevented by the internet and pictures showing you it was shit.

Also no video games.
>But the 80's had video games.
Video games have always cost the same, that the worst part.
Mario, which would cost $1 today, cost $50 in the 80's. $50 in the 80's was basically ~$100 today.

If anything, I sometimes wish I was born somewhere different.
Like instead of central Ohio, maybe Chillicothe or Circleville.

Every day of my life.

What for, to live through these times in my old age, knowing that it's the last thing I'm gonna see?

No thanks.

From what I gather my mom was a major hellcat-slut back in her day. Then she turned 25 and became much more conservative when she started looking for a serious relationship. My dad came along and I was the result. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if my mom got pregnant on the sly by simply "forgetting" to take her pill. I'm disgusted by what I've learned about her.

And now I get to watch the same story unfold in the lives of women all around me. The Nickelodeon-haired SJW's don't bother me anymore because I know how their stories are going to end. I've got a decent view of several women in their early, mid, and late 20's. There's a cyclical order to the lives of women and this hasn't changed since the 50's.