This faggot makes $39200 per month just on Patreon donations. That's over $470k per year...

This faggot makes $39200 per month just on Patreon donations. That's over $470k per year. Seems like pandering to dumb virgins really pays.

patreon.com/jordanbpeterson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cb5WlbAdAw4
youtu.be/RLUgZhLJCHk?t=2155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Plus his six figure salary as a professor.
Dude's making bank!

That money is to pay for his research. He can't get research money from leftist universities.

Kek wills it, I guess

he is one of the "anti feminists" fakers who preach feminist ideas he just switches the label coz its trendy to hate feminism now so watch out for the simps and fakes egalitarianism = first wave and seconed wave feminism what stared the failed welfare system and womens vote for libtards rapefugees and low birth rate etc think...

SORT

Wish I could make that much just by telling people to clean their room and save their father.

Christcucks and religious faggots in general aren't known for their intellect.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

HE'S PAYING FOR THESE SHILL THREADS!

BLUE PILL KEK

SAGE!

>Kek

Please kill yourself nu/pol/ faggot

I saw that the other day too after seeing a burger shill for his online course (or whatever) here. It immediately made me mistrust him. His videos on mythology are good, but that's it.

Meme magic is fucking real, dipshit

The worst pat is that he's an academic who already makes a comfortable salary at a top university. It's tacky as shit for him to be doing online begging.

He helps me out immensely with my life because I had a very weak father figure and I live in an extremely degenerate society.

Get the fuck out you dumb nigger

>give advice that any dad would give 50 years ago
>somehow this makes him an internet superstar and idol of young people raised with numale or delinquent fathers
>If you say his courses aren't that special you get a horde of these weak males searching for a positive male father figure screeching SORT YOURSELF OUT

One area of research that he was forced to shut down was designing new methods of hiring. He thinks job interviews are a terrible means of choosing who to hire because it overvalues social skills does very little to measure things that actually contribute to job performance. It's actually a very important area of research, as if he could accurately measure who would be a high performing candidate using personality and intelligence tests, it would reduce the risk that large companies face when hiring people, which would entice them to hire more.

Right now large companies face a lot of risk when hiring someone because the test they use (job interviews) is 50/50 at best when determining who is the best candidate. So basically half the time when they choose someone from an interview that person ends up being a disaster and is fired a year or two later. It costs the company lots of money and productivity and makes it harder for young people to get jobs.

Here come the shills...

I'M NOT BUYING YOU BOOKS!

I'M NOT GIVING YOU MONEY

I'M SUPPORTING YOUR FUCKING CAREER AS GOVERNMENT BRAINWASHER

UNTIL YOU ADMIT AND SAY IT

FUCKING SAY IT!

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!

Another area of research that he was forced to shut down was in alcoholism. Basically he was trying to develop a simple diagnostic test for predisposition to alcoholism.

Thanks for the link OP. Donated him some.

Good for him.

Praise KEK

Multinationals already employ those tests. Took a couple when I was search for internships in college. The problem is I guess these tests are not too reliable right now, so they use it to weed out people, instead of being the main data point.

Also, he wants to develop and publish a University Political Correctness Index to aid students and parents when applying for higher education. Similar to other university rankings, but regarding PC infiltration in the classroom, official policies regarding free speech, etc. If he manages to do it, it could actually become his highest contribution to academia.

It should show you how bad things have really become. Take comfort in the fact that you are so well adjusted and don't need any basic advice. A lot of young men have really been given a raw deal in the last couple decades.

Interesting take considering he's a well-spoken academic who stands up for his principles and turned it into lucrative business

I just started with this guy, watched his video about cleaning your room and did it, honestly I feel a little bit better/more organized. My room was a fucking mess though.

saltiest thread on Sup Forums, quite an accomplishment!
pretty funny anytime some dork online moans about how easy it is to pander to dumb people - if it was easy to say the exact thing dumb people want to hear in the exact way they want to hear it, youd be ripping ass in your paytreon funded lambo instead of being a poor chump. imb4 "im not poor, i make 6 figures!", nobody with cash cares what other people make cuz theyre too busy enjoying their wealth.

Why is this guy even so popular in the first place? He always seems on the verge of breaking down into full panic attack mode. All pacing back and forth dripping sweat with a wavering voice.

What does he promote that's harmful? Seems like a good guy.

What research? He reads old stories and deciphers meanings and modern parallels from them. He's not organizating an archaeological dig.

patreon is hipster welfare

Hop off my nuts you leaf-obsessed queer

Fuck off reindeer loving faggot

>HE'S PAYING FOR THESE SHILL THREADS!
this

That is basically it, but most people dont the dads from 50 years ago you see, most they had was ex-hippie dads.

All I know about jp is that he suggests you to relive your past through reflection so you can control your future. That alone means he deserves the money.

Pull that stick out of your ass, you worthless cunt. No one with a 3 digit iq would be so bothered by supposed autists from reddit talking about cult shit we ourselves constructed.

Everyone knows having a clean room is good
The video tells you this because its what father would do and it makes it feel like you accomplished something even though all you did was some arbitrary housework

>we

you gotta go back.

>FUCKING SAY IT!
>
>HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!
This - say it or fuck off

He should be making around $583,000 a year. So just above half a million

Lesson here is , become a professor, and hop on a trendy BS make some YT videos and fill your pockets.

Mary a single mother you pathetic MGTOW weasels

>Muh cut xddd we won election with MEME MAGIC PRAISE KEK
>IM ETHNICALLY KEKISTANI

literally kill yourself you cancerous shit stain newfaggot

No one mention anything about that forced Thoth meme shit - GOT IT?

>his courses aren't that special
If people find value in them, who are you to say that? Just because you are a shutin who forced himself to slog through endless (((philosophy))) doesn't mean other people can't find meaning and value in things that aren't obscure kikary. Sorry that you wasted your life reading worthless played out trash.

Listen to the fucker, he presents something different out there. An angle. Whether it is close, who knows, but makes one think and that is better than faggotry.

>oy vey nothing has meaning
>don't feel good about yourself!!
>you accomplished NOTHING!!!!

We did, in fact one of the first posters who pushed it was an Australian poster.
You can't separate their cancer from our work. You're a fucking idiot.

I believe rebel media set it up for him
youtube.com/watch?v=cb5WlbAdAw4

This shit is just contributing to what is likely going to be the Alt-Right's existence as a short-lived political fad. It's bad enough that Right-Wing leaders keep losing elections throughout Europe and Trump is a two-faced cuck.

Lol you sound like a jealous faggot because you aren't getting any attention.

He's a fucking experimental psychologist with a gorillion papers.

I'd much rather put a few dollars into a patreon account than pay $80 for terrible cable. It's not even close

one of the few i actually trust with money to do good things he will fund lots of research with this cash

well once he get kicked from teaching he'll need some fund to run for prime minister, to fix this shithole.

He was promising. Initially he was mum on the JQ. This was reasonable, given his status, and what he had to lose. But recently I've heard him time and time again harp about "muh holocaust." He lumps NS right in with communism; he considers "ideologies" broken religions, etc. He promotes individualism above all else: but individualism is precisely what put us in this position in the first place.

Jews have bored their way into every institution of power *precisely because* they're community-oriented (their community, that is), and they preach individualism to the goyim: especially the white goyim. They encourage community-oriented identity-politics to non-whites in order to strengthen them against whites. They understand that whites are their biggest threat, so they condemn white identity-politics especially. As long as we're all "individuals" we don't work together, as (((they))) do, and as they encourage the mongrels to.

Peterson either deliberately furthers this via his promotion of individualism or is utterly ignorant as to the utility of Nat Soc. Again, if he'd just kept his mouth shut about Jews, it could have been overlooked. But drawing an equivalence between Hitler and Stalin just means you have no white racial identity, or you seek to undermine one: whether it's deliberate or stupidity makes no difference. It politically undermines you either way.

>He thinks job interviews are a terrible means of choosing who to hire
peterson is a good man

wtf I HATE Jordan Peterson now!!!

He is a narcissist in the classic sense, in that he sees his reflection in everything.

poor commie still mad about the election it's time to get over it kid

Oh wow. Last I checked it was only at $23k a month.

your newness is showing, lurk moar

So? He deserves every penny of it. Brilliant man with a heart of gold.

Before he had his patreon set up he said he would risk being fired or imprisoned before giving in to speech laws, he will not give up the fight. He will probably put all or mostly to good use.

IQ tests would honestly be good enough to handle 90+% of hiring decisions, but they've been made illegal to use in hiring. So proxies are used (University attendance, SAT scores, etc) when they can get away with it.

hi sharia blue want me to release more

Holy shit that faggot holding the sign.. pure cringe

No, the patreon existed before this.

This is absolutely correct. I enjoyed his critiques of Communism when he first rose to prominence but his total ignorance about NS for someone who is supposedly well educated and a critical thinker, is a very big red flag for me.

Listen you fucking retarded newfag, if someone calls you out on your faggotry it doesn't make them a shill, kek cultism is reddit tier faggotry. Kill yourself.

>Individuals who have forced themselves to manifest interest in something that just didn't interest them know the limits of our value-creating capacity.

I've had more success with this experiment. Usually, the boundary isn't that I can't make myself interested, it's that I don't want to. There isn't a reward on the other side of taking an interest, so I don't.

I've made my own values, though. It hasn't been that hard. More people ought to try. Maybe it won't work for everyone, but I suspect it doesn't need to. It only needs to work for enough people, and then the idjit conformists get someone to follow.

For being exposed to the public and commie hatred that's not enough pay.
Other public persons make millions for running stupid radio shows.

By the way, he also runs the self authoring stuff, he probably makes much more than that.

His research doesn't worth 45k a month. He is just a psychology professor, 8k is alreay largely enough.

The thin guy has bigger bitch tits than the fat guy wtf is going on.

UWO home of the Chinese Pandas, RAWR!

He explicitly stated that he is against egalitarianism.

Good. He should be at the top of the dominance hierarchy

Research means paying undergrads and grad students to do work alongside you. Do you expect these students to work for free? What don't you people get?

Let's not pay attention to the old perv rubbing his cock while talking to the trumptard, if it wasn't for the cameras the trumptard would have gotten raped.

You clearly don't understand the value of the research he's conducting, then. If he weren't so damn busy sorting out the world at large he could be making great strides in incredibly valuable research worth millions each year, if not billions over his lifetime.

If he would just write down a list of investigations he wants done and handed it off to lesser, but capable professors to research, I think that would be great.

Why does he need his students to work for him anyway ? Undergraduate students work is worth nothing

>best guy christcucks have is someone who takes massive amounts of money from the poor (neets)

>Jew
>Talking about egalitarianism and feminism

That post is as obvious as is it depressing

It wasn't initially you, so calling someone a newfag over it makes you look like an idiot.

>pay people a free Mars bar to join a research study
>this costs thousands of thousands of dollars
PhD student here. Research grants are usually only so big because the people who most often apply for them are seasonal lecturers and PhD students who have literally zero income and need it in order to get a kind of refund on the $15k+ they spent on tuition. Peterson, a tenured professor, literally does not need the amount of money he's receiving from r/the_donald, especially when he's just rehashing neutered Sup Forums ideas.

Jesus, I'm glad you're not in charge of what anyone makes. How much of your check does the government of France let you keep?

Is that true? That's ridiculous and unethical. He should not be accepting that money.

WTF are you talking about
A psychology professor making billions over a lifetime ? HAHAHAHAHHA

Uni won't help with his podcasts. You can't speak at length about anything the way he does. Oh sage this shit go open up a cold case thread.

He is a good man. Your country is less relevant than Canada.

A professor in a French university (no matter how good) makes 3k-8k
That's plently enough for producing nothing
How a psychology professor can make more than a mathematician engineer

Peterson's lectures have 100,000 views each. He's basically teaching the equivalent of two full universities worth of people every week.

>get paid a salary as a professor for conducting research and teaching courses at University
>Decide to host all your lectures online (which are his intellectual property, protected by copyright)
>"Hey if you like what I'm doing and wish to donate on your own volition you can donate via patron as YouTubes monetization is swamp ass and I don't want ads running on my lectures "
>people like what he's doing and donate on their own volition and therefore he makes more money
>WAAH WAAH HOW CAN THIS KULAK MAKE MORE MONEY THAN US? HE'S STEALING IT! WE ARE THE 99%! WE ARE THE 99%!

Jesus Christ you jobless teenage neet faggots are pathetic, how can you get so mad at someone offering a service and allowing people to voluntarily contribute to the creator of such a service? I thought you gaylords loved capitalism. Here's a pro tip: Millionaires have, on average, 6 sources of income while you have zero.

That, and he is a cheap knock-off of Joseph Campbell. youtu.be/RLUgZhLJCHk?t=2155

I'm not defending the amount he receives, I'm just saying that he does more than interpret myths.

if you can't see the value of someone reasonable droping even diet red pills on normie masses then what do you suggest is a better vehicle?

Because his time is more valuable than that and he doesn't have time to give questionnaires and design experiments and do number crunching when he's jetting around the world giving talks and trying to convince governments not to be retarded.

GRADUATE students are sufficient for that purpose.