AUS HAPPENING: COP SHOT

A stand-off is continuing in the Lockyer Valley, west of Brisbane, with police surrounding a remote farmhouse where a gunman is holed up after shooting dead a policeman yesterday.
More shots have been fired this morning and people are being kept well away from the property.
Negotiators talked to the gunman at different times throughout the night but he is refusing to come out.

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-30/suspected-cop-killer-rick-maddison-cornered-queensland-farmhouse/8571206

Other urls found in this thread:

brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/serious-history-neighbours-on-edge-as-gunman-remains-holed-up-near-gatton-20170529-gwfyzm.html
twitter.com/couriermail/status/869367576140361728
livestream.com/queenslandpolice/events/7343912
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-30/gatton-police-shooting-alleged-gunman-shot-dead-qld-police-say/8572162
twitter.com/QPSmedia/status/869370948289351681
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ned Kelly Lives again¡¡¡

The medi is not allowed to report African gun crime. you only hear about this story because they found out the guy was white and didn't pull it from the news.

This is a pic of the guy.. I think

it's clear from this shooting that white people are the problem.

to suggest that APEX gangs are the problem would be racist.

>rick-maddison
that him? hes a big guy
biker related?

yeah dunno. he kinda looks the type.
I cant make out what the word on huis chest says

looks like a bit of a crackhead

back story? is he just average Aussie bloke and an unfortunate series of events with record scratch freeze frame your wondering how i got here scenario?

if hes fucking around with guns maybe hes involved with drugs or hes pissed off some people or someone pissed him off im not really sure what the type is supposed to look like although i get what your saying just most guys Ive worked with or met look like that lol and their good blokes

yeah, I get what you mean. I know staunch cunts who are great but I wouldn't want to be around them when they're on the gear.

dunno, there was apparently a few bursts of gunfire so it wasn't an accident and the map looks like he tried to run
most of the story is about the cop

blue dots didn't save

for fucks sake

>JUST IN
The 40-year-old was captured by police and taken into custody.

The Toowoomba tactical crime squad member died after he tried to intercept the gunman at a traffic stop in Lockyer Valley just before 2pm.

It is understood the "wanted man" got out of his car and shot down Senior Constable Forte before he drove off down a dirt road at Seventeen Mile, north-west of Gatton.

brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/serious-history-neighbours-on-edge-as-gunman-remains-holed-up-near-gatton-20170529-gwfyzm.html

Reduced sentence because Muh Meth Addiction guaranteed.

A police car rolled during the chase.

Armed with a semi-automatic weapon, the man reportedly fired at a police helicopter as he entered a property late Monday afternoon.

"This guy they are after, he has got serious history," Queensland Police Union CEO Ian Leavers said on Tuesday morning, without going into details.

why didn't they kill him?

They said he was out on bail for kidnapping/torture charges related to some meth business.

>this is news in Aussie land

He has been described in media reports as a career criminal, which included a 2008 arrest in Gatton for torture, deprivation of liberty, and drug offences.

It is understood Mr Maddison has a criminal history spanning more than two decades.

Many said they had heard machine gun fire from the property several times in the past months.

Peter Hills said he heard gunfire as often as two or three times a week and police were called to the property several weeks ago after Maddison went "ballistic" one night.

BUT HOW DID HE GET A SEMI AUTO GUN

THOSE ARE BANNED

He was white?

Literally out on bail for kidnapping, drug possession and torture charges.

Most likely meth'd up enforcer or stand over ban throwing a paranoid tanty because he doesn't want to go back to 5 years of ramen and laceless tennis shoes.

yeah ay, shitcunts don't deserve special treatment
ah, cheers. I didn't see that

oh i just mean the look of being able to belt them in the head with a brick and they would be ok

wew meth is bad shit new a few people ruined their lives didnt take long happy i had other freinds who are autistic gymcels that dont even drink and work hard good influence to have around

huh yeah he probably was going away for a long time he might of had alot of shit back at his property or other things they could get him on

on no a dead australian

Another prison riot?

Righto, send in the birds

HE'S FUCKING DEAD WOO

he is dead, "in custody" is police talk for "we have him, he's on the ground, and he's in handcuffs". that doesn't mean alive.

he was taken in wasn't he?
give us a link if he is dead

why would they cuff a corpse?

Fully auto.

Lebs, Chinks or backyard gunsmith factories (pic related) will supply you with your needs.

Ammo is more expensive than the firearms.

twitter.com/couriermail/status/869367576140361728

he tried to flee and they killed him.

why wouldn't you? it's standard procedure to cuff the corpses of armed and dangerous criminals.

There's a giant grey and black market here.
The bikies have everything from home made guns to military grade gear. 90% of the time they just use them on each other though.

Of all the news reports I have listened to, none of them can decide what kind of gun it is. 92.5 - Automatic gun ABC - FULLY AUTOMATIC RIFLE!
90.9 - NEARLY FULLY AUTOMATIC GUN!

>pls don't be an adler false flag.

thanks m8, that's much better

I thought guns were illegal there

>corpse
Could be a prank

QLD POLICE PRESS CONFERENCE
livestream.com/queenslandpolice/events/7343912

Tonight on A Current Affair. White bikie gun owners. The new menace threatening your children!

He might be merely pretending.
You don't want him thrusting a shiv in to you as
a last act.

Dead as fuck.

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-30/gatton-police-shooting-alleged-gunman-shot-dead-qld-police-say/8572162

Likely copped 50+ rounds in the back.

>cuffing a corpse before arresting a man?

twitter.com/QPSmedia/status/869370948289351681

>Can confirm a man re: death of SC Forte challenged police and has been shot by police at the scene

the cunt forgot that when you go full ned kelly you need armour capable of stopping bullets

>courier
cheers bud
first thing I thought too.
especially with leyonhjelm on qanda next week

fair call

Well we don't have many blacks so that's
about as bad as it gets here.
The hippies are pretty docile.

did we miss it?
it isn't loading or replaying

It's only two minutes long, you can hit watch again.

yeah, that's what I was doing and it's glitching or something

nevermind it's working now. thanks

It was a full auto. They showed video where you hear it.

No doubt one of the many homemade open bolt SMGs that the gangs and whatnot use.

>thoughts and prayers

mkay mkay

what the fuck does thoughts and prayers even mean? they say the same bullshit when our troops get shot its just meaningless platitudes i mean i wouldn't know what to say but hell you could put a bit more fire into the comment

I thought all Aussies were low T. Glad to know at least one of you isn't.

>bikies have home made military gear
Fucking kek! What was I like finding out your uncle is your dad?

But Australia banned guns!!!!!

even if it was a full auto that doesnt make it any more deadly, its just media scare tactics for clicks and sensationalism

You guys should consider banning all guns.

well it does make it more deadly when you're unloading into an unarmoured police car 10 yards away

Reminder that Port Arthur was a false flag and a boat load of Seppo tourists are very lucky to be alive

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf

THICC

I think it's to cover their ass, same as saying deceased rather than dead. it gives the impression that they are being respectful which doesn't lead to bad online pr.
if they said "we shot the bastard" like what they kind of are saying people might say they're being insensitive and "he's got a family too" etc.

We banned the deadly semi-automatic AR-15 school shooter rifle.

No one said anything about cute little automatic sub-machine guns.

Anyway, we also banned methamphetamine. Didn't stop Wannabe Ned Kelly from hitting the pipe.

yeah. i heard it was auto as well.
my brothers a meth dealer/junkie (i only see him once or twice a year because of it) but he tells me interesting stories. Said he was offered a glock with an extendable mag and a ziplock bag full of bullets for 2k.

>if they said "we shot the bastard" like what they kind of are saying people might say they're being insensitive and "he's got a family too" etc.
that and the family would start a massive uproar over the police being "angry" and deliberately killing their gud boy who dindu nuffin instead of arresting him.

>tfw the /k/ sticky was ISP blocked by the AFP

>Friendly reminder that Brit Po Po conducted raids on people who torrented the home gunsmith books...but don't have time to investigate muslim terrorists.

I thought you got rid of all your guns? How did you idiots not see this happening one day?

So I should be careful then. OK. I will not save that file then. Unless I have a VPN and encrypted loopback filesystem to save it in.

i guess so i bet the cops have to seriously watch themselves around the establishment media they are vultures really are the worst people on the planet
im afraid of whats coming here if our government will ignore attacks on its people and ban mean words,
i think we are about to have a big war though in Europe which is what they want so i dunno whats going to happen here

it's not entirely uncommon, the hype is because he shot a cop

This is the first cop shot to death in like 4 years.

When you think about it, if you're going to use illegal firearms, you may as well go all in.

Why would you use a farm stolen double barrel or police Glock when you can use a SMG?

Don't worry...if he had lived he would also have been charged with illegal possession of a firearm in addition to murdering a police officer.

His resume would be rekt. No security guard or childcare jobs for him anymore.

Also friendly reminder that numerous criminals have wriggled out of guns charges by arguing that they are serious criminals who are in fear of their lives.

Like it matters. My door has never been kicked down.

Maybe if you were Abdul Ned Kelldwani from Punchbowl...

yeah sentenced to "life"in prison
aka 14 years with eligibility of parole in 8 years

mine has, fucking junkies mate

Also you guys noticed we haven't got paid shill operating from OZ well none i can tell so far unlike they do in the states and also in Germany and most of Europe?
its funny when they job in an OZ thread and try to talk about uni's and shit they use all the American words for them and other yank terminology,
would anyone ever bother setting up shill the record over here?
the last one was in NT wasn't it? the bloke that arrested him after he shot him then died of the wound?

Cheers

I remember ages ago a cop getting killed outside my work. Shot by coconuts during a traffic stop.

Bikers are bikies...Football is footie. Australian English is definitely the most gay form of English in the world.

>Arrestin meth dealers

Good luck with that. The scumbags basically run open air markets in the western suburbs.

The Bogan propensity for meth addiction makes me ashamed to be Australian.

nice bait

What the fuck is wrong with you, Straya? I thought there weren't no gunz in you're cunt of a country? How they hell is they still shootin people down they're?

thinking about it now. i wish i bought that glock...

he shot a cop mate. if he lived, he never would have gotten out of prison.

>i guess so i bet the cops have to seriously watch themselves around the establishment media they are vultures really are the worst people on the planet
i love how we have multiple TV shows on every night so we can bath in gossip on a national scale.

Someone tell this man guns are illegal!

Pic of the gunman leaked.

>i love how we have multiple TV shows on every >night so we can bath in gossip on a national >scale.

lol i haven't watched telly in a decade but i know alot of you enjoy having a laugh at quanda

im having a bigger laugh in this thread at all the yanks trying so hard for a bite and we are all talking past them
:) huehuehue

yeah the yanks are going all out, they crave aussie attention

Be American
Muhnguns
Shot by niggers

gun crime is as bad as most places in the U.S now, they just hide it well.
was literally gangstalked and had bullets fired at my house for making threads about this in 2015.

Thats pretty funny.

>joggers must wear a helmet
what the fuck? please be fake

You could always just wear a badass great helm

i kinda feel sorry for em what it must feel like to be graced with a (you) from one of us

Embarrassing, go in there and 20 cops just mag dump the cunt all at once. We let cunts off on bail or give them parole and our cops hands are tied these days. Shit is fucked.

>Helmet for jogging

What in the actual fuck, Australia. How did people in the 1970s -2000s even survive.

>tfw I live close to Adare

REEEEEEE

>use all the American words
Mate I saw a Ford ad flogging a ute and calling it a truck. It's just all the american television these days and the internet. Cunts probably spell gaol jail these days.