So Britain who do you want as your oberlords, Japan, Canada or Israel ? It seems like its either them or Germany

So Britain who do you want as your oberlords, Japan, Canada or Israel ? It seems like its either them or Germany

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mF_skGOBtk8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJqEYyS7KRw
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/30/germany-steps-up-attack-on-trump-for-weakening-the-west
foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command/
archive.is/ZIpPu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not us?

Japan. Easy. Fuck the gauls, fuck the jews, fuck the pseudo-french.

>soldier is wielding a g36
Never interrupt your enemy when hes making a mistake

Op said Israel.

Japan please.
A higher race of people you will not find outside of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJqEYyS7KRw

There's a war coming.

Wild

Oh please burger. Time is ticking for germany we will have them wipe them off once and for all

i don't understand

This is the picture of him before he got issued his rifle.
Yes I'm deeply uncomfortable with all things EU.
Russia and Isis and (((climate change))) are shadows of the One Ring.

Crusades soon
But yeah war has been something everyone is building towards across the world. We're no longer the generation that knew the brutality of the first world wars, now everyone only knows of the cold war and the relative uneventfulness of it.
It's just a game of waiting, but war is afoot and I will not be surprised to see Europe go to war again.
Good thing I'm already in the forces before the draft.

>The Eternal Kraut gearing up for this century's attempt to take Europe
desu we should let them have it and laugh when they go full USSR and break their economy trying to keep half a billion people in gibs

The nutjobs at The Trumpet are gonna freak out.

Germany is getting ready to do some very bad things.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/30/germany-steps-up-attack-on-trump-for-weakening-the-west

foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command/

Please archive blogs with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/ZIpPu

Archive it yourself. I don't give a fuck.

I don't know handing off stewardship to the Canadians to house your government-in-exile seems like the kind of thing trump qould enjoy.

And here I thought I was born to late for this, man to be apart of the crusades...Are you ready anons? Its time to finish what we started, we are retaking the holy land. We need to deal with the traitors first and take out the shitskins after.

bump

>implying the United States of America won't bomb >the absolute shit out of anyone who fucks with >our cousins

>implying it's been a while since I've greentexted
>implying I am fucking sorry

D
O

I
T

A
G
A
I
N