Will Varg ever recover from this?

Will Varg ever recover from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=wALp1iduX0I

Be honest: He got destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IlRMJufAvas
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
youtube.com/watch?v=A9QRpgLo9dA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2072156/Burning-man-Adventurer-loses-14lbs-completes-marathon-40C-Nambia-touching-drop-water.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course he deletes comments, you think he has any proof whatsoever for his stances? God bless whoever made that video.

Fuck snowniggers.
Truly the kikes of europe.

He was exposed as a total clown.

Rekt. Good little LARPer gets put in his place (the trash) where he belongs.

At least he has a family. How does it make you feel to know you never will ?

ROFL

varg never denied this though? Now fuck off you kike

Who cares?

The music is unnecessarily creepy.

Still makes me laugh that people take the words of a paranoid schizo autist seriously.

There is nothing wrong with censorship. We need to censor non-whites and Communists from reality.

Looool now they're going after Varg? Hopefully this will lead to another 10.2 level meme.

we was ancient greeks and shit

People have been pointing out Vargs bullshit for a while now my friend.

I think the point is that his audience is just as schizophrenic, they try so hard to seem 'redpilled' but end up sounding like they are on the spectrum and being the complete opposite.

Did you even watch the video and the one he's referring to? Vargkins are fucking stupid and worse than kekposters in every way imaginable, I swear.

What the video, you fucking RETARD

>varg deletes comments he don't like on his videos
So what? What is the issue?

divide and conquor shill.
fuck off, niggers, this in no way makes you qualified to be a part of Western society.
We're going to ship you back to Shitholeistan where you sub-humans belong.

Watch the video.

Not gonna watch a +20min video, or read rather.

What is the issue? What part of Varg removing comments does he take offense with?

tl:dr

He removes comments criticizing his stupid ideas and pointing out flaws in his arguments.

Then stop spewing nonsense when you didn't even watch the video.

It's worse than that: His arguments got clearly destroyed in that conversation.

Who cares? Varg is a fucking faggot

His obsession with blue eyes is going too far. I guess there's a little bit of applicability in what he says about blue eyes fitted for snowy terrains (if that's even true), but in this day and age it's so irrelevant that nobody would even care. He still never explained the fact that while the "superior" vikings were building mud huts, the "inferior brown eyed" greeks and romans were building pantheons and coliseums.

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

Who cares, no one watches Varg because of his scientifically backed facts on eye color.
it's almost like you think this is a video sharing and hosting website
Varg is based and his life is cozy as fuck

Why do people keep talking about this criminal?

I lose respect for all criminal, not matter the race, they are all a shame

All im wondering is if you memeing bastards can get this guy to spill blood again

>What part of Varg removing comments does he take offense with?
He claims to be removing the 'sewage' when really he's just deleting every single comment that threatens or disproves his surreal fantasies while bumping the ones that suck his dick.

>He still never explained the fact that while the "superior" vikings were building mud huts, the "inferior brown eyed" greeks and romans were building pantheons and coliseums.
Yes he have. He says civilization is a by-product of mixing the races and with pure races there would/were no need for it.

So basically Rome was creating these things out of necessity because of their mixed people as a tribal society can't work in such places.

Basically white people have never created civilization lel

I feel pity for his blind followers that are manipulated by him, I honestly think that if shit breaks out we will have to get rid of him or he and his fanatic followers will become dangerous. Everyone should continue to spread this message, it is a very serious matter.

>He claims to be removing the 'sewage' when really he's just deleting every single comment that threatens or disproves his surreal fantasies while bumping the ones that suck his dick.
Trying to disprove or disproving Varg was their first mistake.

Holy fuck that would be fucking hilarious

>I feel pity for his blind followers that are manipulated by him,
He doesn't have any followers. You're trying to project a cult where there is none.

He openly says in his videos that he deletes people who oppose his views.

You refuse to watch the video but you keep regurgitating more nonsense. It's almost like if you were not interested in knowing the truth.

Like a little sissy who just wants to be "comfy".

You're spot on but you should see what type of dangerously autistic people he gives birth to in the comments. It's actually pretty dangerous.

Read my first reply. Also how long have you been here? Varg is the basis of every 3rd thread in the catalog, when he makes a new video there are already like 4 new threads talking about it and it has nothing to do with politics every time.

You keep pointing to some shitty video instead of making an argument.

>8 posts
>still no argument

I don't like dividing Europe into eye color. "Brown eyed romans" and "blue eyed vikings"

You have people in Sweden and Norway with brown eyes, for example, the Swedish prince, Alicia Vikander, the Norwegian king, etc.

Then you have people in Italy and Greece with blue eyes like Tutti, etc, etc.

Eye color is just a color

>You're spot on but you should see what type of dangerously autistic people he gives birth to in the comments. It's actually pretty dangerous.
Nah its funny.

I for one, welcome the new eye-colored based Waffen SS.

Also it's mostly just memes in his comment section as far as I know.
>Also how long have you been here?
Yeah i've made countless of those.

Varg is funny, his videos are nice and comfy. Doesn't mean he is some fucking cult personality.

Disputing Varg wacky theories is as productive as refuting The Golden One claim of being a Space Marine. Even though I don't like TheGoldenOne, it's just part of their shtick.

Varg have some whacky and hilarious theories, he also have a huge comfy white family and lifestyle, which combined is probably why people watch him. I know it's why I do.

agreed. the motive behind this thread is nefarious and anti-Sup Forums

Ok you're making me look at this from a different perspective and I think I would enjoy his videos if I took them for the garbage they actually are. Thanks

I don't believe i have ever seen such a prime example of BTFO. In all the time i see it get used, I can now honestly say if you ever wanted an example of it i'd link you this video. Varg Vikernes has been utterly and undeniably blown the fuck out. Holy shit.

Watch the video. Not a joke at all. Varg has become a white version of a BLM afrocentrist. He had an autistic sperg out in the comments section after being called out on his viKANGZ larping with actual constructive criticism and then loses his mind, blocks people, censors comments, starts going on a comment purging spree all because a few guys pointed out Varg's obsession with nords being a super unique special snowflake race descended from pure blue eyed blonde ancestors. Varg couldn't handle it and had a fucking chimp out. He gets repeatedly blown the fuck out and every time he backpedaled and committed fallacies he gets shit on again and again with facts, and logic, only to reply to people by calling them retards and faggots and getting butthurt. I can't put everything into as much detail and perspective as the video but don't be dogmatic and watch it. If you take Varg and his world view literally you really need to watch it. The guy is an embarrassment to nords and paints a bad picture for any of you non autistic Neopagans out there.

TL;DR
>Varg btfo
>muh blonde hair and blue eyes nordic
>everyone else not European
>vikangz
>LARPing
>get called out by based true neopagan intellectuals
>torn to shreds
>Varg asshurt and shoas comments that triggered him
>Get shit on even more
>Varg assblasted, unleashes viKANG warrior spirit
>brings down Thor's mighty ban hammer
>watch the video you fucking retards

Helot mud people getting upset they can't appropriate the culture of their Nordic masters because Varg murdered their arguments.

It is truly unbelievable. I was surprised myself when I watched it. He is a total clown and he got torn in pieces by those guys.

Varg is legit retard tier. Love watching his videos though, really good ammo to counter revisionist horseshit.

youtu.be/IlRMJufAvas
Varg titled this "I was wrong I am sorry" and changed small ideas (red hair, blue eyes preventing snowblindness) while still keeping on with his nordicist views. He seems talented at decieving.

man what happened to his jawline?

He now says neanderthals moved to africa. What the fuck. Is he making videos about what he dreamed the last night?

I have mixed feelings about Varg. On the one hand I am convinced that he is a double digit IQ retard who spews total nonsense on a daily basis, but on the other hand he causes a lot of butthurt and it's never short of entertaining.

>Helot mud people getting upset they can't appropriate the culture of their Nordic masters
>Helot mud people
>Nordic masters
wew lad

He might kill someone one of these days as an user pointed out, I would fucking freak.

I think he got that idea from this article. telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

You have to take it as the comfy unironic shitpost it is.

I think to myself "well that doesn't sound right at all..." several times when watching some of his videos, doesn't make the videos any less good though.

His unsourced and wifes autistic based theories are part of his charm.

What is the first song?

Dude what the fuck. I'm going to go for a short Varg marathon tomorrow, you just made me realize the level of autistic craftsmanship his videos have achieved. Thanks man.

Nio Natters Led - Forndom

Wim Hof "The Iceman".

The man that can stand the lowest temperatures without dying from hyphotermia....has brown eyes

How does Vargboy explain this?

>is he censoring his channel

Yes? If you even watched his videos he outright says he does so. I don't know what point you're trying to make except bring attention to something he has already proudly admitted.

This thread is retarded

The things he is spewing are literally an antifa communist narrative to push southern europeans into thinking that nations and races are meaningless since they are not "real" italians,spaniards,greek etc.

well considering I got banned from his channel for calling him a Muslim cock sucker or something similar, yes he does censor people

>talented at deceiving
It's almost like he's a murderous psychopath...

Watch the video instead of spewing out nonsense.

Nah I think he probably have quite high IQ.

But he also have been thinking that civilization is about to end for probably 15 years now.

And his entire life revolves around becoming self-sufficient and making tons of children while all his neighbours that seem to live really close to him just lives their lifes as usual.

Recently he have been complaining about them mowing their lawns in I think his last 2 videos.

>why are they moving their lawns?
>don't they know civilization is ending?

This along with his intense hatred for Christians while the rest of muh based community don't seem too bothered with the Christians atm, is spiralling him further into the fringes.

Vikings mixed as much as the romans. Slave trade was extremely prolific amongst the norse, and any MtDna map of europe shows it.

He already addressed that he deletes comments, in his own words he deletes troll comments and morons.

when is Jesus ever referred to as a Morning Star?

No he doesn't.

Yeah, what happened with that? I thought he was living on land and becoming self sufficient? He must live right next door to his neighbor with the lawnmower going all the time in his videos.

Nordicism as a racial and historical pseudoscience has done a terrible damage to European unity.

You see, nobody wants to flood Germany with Greeks or Sweden with Spaniards, nobody here is saying we are exactly the same, the unity we seek is a unity of action and common goals under the same threat we face, but it's really hard to unite or collaborate with people that considers you half-niggers and spew constant negative stereotypes about you all while at the same time trying to steal your history and alienate yourself from your own nation and roots, there's a limit to the shit one can eat and some Meds are starting to feel full already.

Nah as far as I know Germania and Scandinavia were one of the most unmixed places in Europe because if its geographical location.

And I doubt the slave trade mixed Scandinavia to equal degrees of the Romans who mixed with people from all over Europe basically.(not to mention the different peoples of Italy).

Vikings mostly captured and sold their slaves, there weren't that big of an influx of slaves into Scandinavia from places far from there.

Couldn't have said it better.

Actually I don't know how that place looks like. I'd love to see some pics.

From his wifes last video though it seems like their have a pretty decent sized land. I earlier thought they just had your average big sized back yard. But Varg had planted 41 apple trees and they have a pretty big hen pen filled with chickens.
>youtube.com/watch?v=A9QRpgLo9dA

Although dunno what kind of food production they have though, since it doesn't seem like the most well-planned or efficient garden.

meth

>Will Varg ever recover from this?

Let's find out.

>while leading man away from their creator telling them that nothing matters. Look up Archigallus

No, You're wrong. They kept the slaves, brought them back, and used them to row all those long ships.

obviously mose these came from france, england and iberia. But it's still mixed people, like rome.

Plus the whole self sufficiency argument get blown away when you realize vikings were extremely cosmopolitan. They traveled all around Europe and the mediterranean, as rogue traders, selling and raiding as they went.

Any concept of nationalism or ethnocentrism was totally alien to them

>Any concept of nationalism or ethnocentrism was totally alien to them
not this fucking meme again

>silly goy your ancestors had no concept of tribalism, nationalism or culturalism
false

They were well aware of US and THEM concepts.

You need to go outside

>They were well aware of US and THEM concepts.

A cultural difference, but not racial. They had Zero qualms about raiding Anglo monasteries and selling all the Monks to Turkey as Eunuchs.

I feel like I wanna challenge this guy.
Most of the men on my mom's side of the family have this crazy cold resistance, and get overheated very easily, myself included. I never even wear a long sleeve shirt in winter time.
I have blue-green eyes and dirty blonde hair.

>WE WUZN'T KANGZ OR SHIET

>get overheated very easily

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2072156/Burning-man-Adventurer-loses-14lbs-completes-marathon-40C-Nambia-touching-drop-water.html

Cuck

And then he have to eat supplements to be healthy if he ever lives anywhere above Rome because of his inferior skin tone

ohh it was whitey, nvm then

According to 3D modelling and DNA he does.

>eye is just a color

let me guess, you have brown eyes

Varg is fucking monster. He raped a innocent daughter and mother. Fuck him.