Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2013/12/05/health/youn-pot-moobs/
archive.is/b36G5
columbiasurgery.org/conditions-and-treatments/sex-hormone-producing-tumor
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/920892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weed

possibly so

Xenoestrogens in metals and plastics, not to mention water for showers/washing dishes.

milk

Satan. More specifically the plastic he pollutes the earth with.
Biggest faggot to ever exist.

thats what the globalist want you to think

meay and dairy products, your body also produces it from soy and wheat.

beer (hops) and soy

The fluoride in the water gave my son bitch tittays

I stopped drinking milk and about 80% of my acne stopped within a month. Haven't had milk in 4 years now.

This, I have these, and I drank a TON of milk growing up.

nothing is safe. that water is used to even grow "organic" foods.
can't even take a shower without it seeping into my skin without being bitchified.

Chronic masturbation milk. Prove me wrong.

what a manly MAN!

that man is just fat. until he loses enough fat to have a flat stomach there is no telling how much of that breast tissue was hormonal and how much is just him being fat

provide a source pls

Tap water

Bpa

Soy products in nearly every processed food

Cheap non organic milk with growth hormones

Theres more these are just the ones off the top of my head.

no those are tits, men don't develop underboob like that without excess estrogen

Dairy products since they contain high amounts of female hormones

milk is bad for you past weening. too much calcium leeches your bones

cnn.com/2013/12/05/health/youn-pot-moobs/

>Where does all the estrogen come from?

from low T

Please remember to archive media renowned for shilling and clickbait. Wayne Lambright is a transient homosexual with schizophrenia.

archive.is/b36G5

it's the steam that gets into your pores, hot water+steam causes them to open.

tl;dr: ICE cold showers only, good old scottish shower

Living in highly populated areas with easy access to everything turns you into a woman.

(((Vaccines)))

>columbiasurgery.org/conditions-and-treatments/sex-hormone-producing-tumor
Either a tumor, unmonitored steroid use, or if you just produce way too much testosterone your body will convert the excess into estrogen.

Basically any excess of steroids could potentially give you tits.

Soy
Brunch
Applebees

Most don't know this

R u a bot?

Weed and beer and soy

I don't know but make it stop

Nope

in men, estrogen is produced in the fat tissue. The fatter you are, the more estrogen your body produces. Obesity epidemic leads to higher estrogen levels
phytoestrogens - especially from soy - that are in shitloads of prefabricated foods
plastics that contain chemicals like BPA
possible water supply contamination due to metric fucktons of estrogen-based birth control being pissed and flushed into the system.

what exercises could he do to fix that chest? asking for a friend of a friend

iodine deficiency.

hormone laced meats and drinking water tainted with the remnants of millions of birth control pills peed out by chicks. also xenoestrogens in plastic and the greater and greater amounts of soy in processed foods. It's all of that in aggregate that adds up to enough to fuck men up but good. Add "feminist" commie self-loathing programming/brainwashing and you've got a serious problem.

This has been studied fairly thoroughly, xenoestrogens aren't anywhere near as potent as human analogs, and they're too dilute to have a noticeable effect on adults. There is some evidence that soy should be avoiding by pregnant women and newborns because of it though.

This. I see so many people memeing about estrogen levels in plant-based milks and then chug cow milk, which contains massive amounts of estrogen.

Wtf? Should I stop drinking bottled water than? Fuck sake.

You do seem to be quite the bitch. I believe you.

shut up and give me the solution

>in men, estrogen is produced in the fat tissue. The fatter you are, the more estrogen your body produces. Obesity epidemic leads to higher estrogen levels
fuck yes, this too. it seems we're on much the same page

Precisely what a bot would say.

>masturbating with your own boobs
how can women compete

Why do jews do this?
It's not like it doesn't effect them.
Crazy inbred bastards.

if your friend has a chest like that, he's basically fucked

I suspect there are water filters that could help with at least some of it. Also, move to the country and get yourself on well water. Test it of course, to be sure.

Tin cans, water bottles and birth control user's urine.

Avoid plastic containers if you can.

Especially ones that have been sitting out in the sun for a while.

-Xenoestrogens
-Birth control contaminating water supply
-Elevated body fat % stores estrogen and antagonizes testosterone.

Get in shape. Lift. Avoid plastics as much as possible. Eat lots of fruit and vegetables.

From being lazy. You can eat/drink whatever you want as long as you exercise/work out.

He needs to stop eating like a fat fuck to lose his fucking fat.
That man is medically obese.

fat

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DRINK TAP WATER WAS MY MAIN SOURCE OF DRINKING

first legit answer, besides plastic

I literally cannot stop masturbating

The water, they're turning the frogs gay!

>implying

I'm ripped as fuck at 210, 6'0" and my body is covered with hair, especially my torso and ass. I literally don't have a single drop of estrogen in my body.

>b-but you're too high-T you'll go bald

Wrong again, cuckbois. I also have a thick and well-kept mane of chestnut locks atop my bronzed visage. I am a golden god.

Just cut the other shit out, eat more foods that help boost test or kill estrogen, and workout.
If you do all that the tap water alone will have a non-noticeable effect.

Save up and buy a water filter.

I'm glad I did, the neighboring municipality had to close their wells because the arsenic levels were too high. Who knows what other shit is in the water?

>round faces
whats the Sup Forums approved face shape?

By being literally fat. More fat you have the higher the hormone estrogen is produced. Stop being so fat and you won't be some shameful meatbag with tits. If you had tits during high school, sucks for you surgery is the only way.

Has atrazine in it and fluoride. Atrazine is literally making frogs sterile you can google it.

Get a reverse osmosis filter if you csn those arw ideal. If not get a berkey filter with the fluoride filters.

I like Hey Arnold desu senpai

is he natty?

Womans do it too, so estrogen could also cause that.

Does weed really have an effect at all on your tits?

Also this aside from atrazine and fluoride, there can be alot of other shit in tap water. Flint isnt the only place where this happens. Lead has made it into many water supplies as well as other inorganic compounds which can fuck you up.

Here's the final solution, famalam:
STOP EATING SOY
GET OFF YOUR ASS AND FUCKING LIFT
USE SOME SORT OF WATER FILTER
DRINK OUT OF GLASS CONTAINERS. NO PLASTIC CUPS

Birth control in the water supply.

>sun flower seeds
I have nothing to live for

Very true.

There's very little Iodine, and Magnesium, in the SAD.

The soil's been depleted of nutrients thanks to shitty Agrocorp practices.

aromatisation of T to E in fat cells, stop being fat, also fuck the captcha, 8 screens of roads & cars to identify, they're getting to greedy.

I drink about 2 gallon whole milk a week and low body fat and huge dick and balls. You guys are just neets that do zero exercise

so is this a Trap thread or what?

No. Traps are fags.

t. power bottom

>I drink about 2 gallon whole milk
Are you a baby cow ?

Underrated.

cold as possible showers are good for the spirit anyways. i only wish i could get the water colder because you get used to it after about 30 seconds. if i could get it to just barely 32.5 degrees with some tiny ice flakes falling down it would be perfect

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/920892

Be army manly and you'll be fine.

Beer, weed, meat and dairy, plastics

no lol

Mental illness

1) phoneposting should be a bannable offense
2) 2 gallons a week is fucking nothing. I used to unironically do GOMAD during busier times where I didn't have the time to buy, prep, and cook "real food" every day.

Its cheap calories and tons of protein, plus its easy to get down in large quantities

Show pics

Very good, but how do I raise my testosterone?

sissy hypno and tgirl friends will turn you into a bitch too

are you talking about cum

I know it says not to drink out of plastics, but what if i just fill a disposable plastic cup up with water and drink it and throw it away? Is that bad?

How did you know

How the fuck do we combat this???? I look like lovehandle larry.

>don't drink of out plastics
>is it okay to drink out of plastics
???

the only way to save yourself is to hop on SERMS or aromatase inhibitors. estrogens are everywhere these days.

spending all day whining on Sup Forums

You must be young still, as we mature into adulthood our ability to digest milk diminishes, it's nature's way of telling us to stop suckling tit juice, and drinking bovine tit juice is degenerate under any circumstance, no real white man would consider it.