Brit/pol/ - Real Brexit hours edition

>MI5 probes bomber 'warnings' to see if they messed it up
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40080646
archive.fo/DCMbu

>Man shot dead in NI supermarket car park
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/man-dies-shot-bangor-supermarket-car-park/
archive.fo/9EysD

>Sturgeon would seek "progressive alliance"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/warning-coalition-chaos-nicola-sturgeon-says-would-seek-progressive/
archive.fo/YCucZ

>16th Manchester suspect arrested in Shoreham
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551346/Man-23-16th-suspect-arrested-terror-attack.html
archive.fo/qMlvI

>Lib dems still moaning about the EU despite their abysmal campaign so far
itv.com/news/2017-05-29/nick-clegg-uk-could-lose-access-to-terror-database-under-theresa-mays-brexit-terms/
archive.fo/AUeyi

>Fatboy Watson angry over tory attacks on Corbyn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/28/tom-watson-hits-out-at-conservatives-over-attacks-on-corbyn
archive.fo/gvYFv

>Powers for banning jihadis from the country finally used
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4550994/Major-powers-ban-jihadis-returning-UK-used-once.html
archive.fo/FY3N8

>BA computer mess enters third day
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40081112
archive.fo/psITL

>The demoralisation of Britain: I don't belong here
youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiDvn3ZWgN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey lads. Have some TOP SECRET info on a well known person. Not going to give you any more details but it's TOP SECRET and you should give me (you)s and I can pretend to be popular for a thread.

What did we think of the sky news debate lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=LiDvn3ZWgN4

make sure to check the video in the op for some real feels lads, made me miss back home in the weirdest way

>Tell me where is the place that men call hell?
>Under the Heaven.
>Aye, but whereabouts?
>Within the bowels of these elements, where we are tortured and remain forever; hell hath no limits, nor is circumscribed in one self place; for where we are is hell, and where hell is there must we ever be: and, to conclude, when all the world dissolves, and every creature shall be purified, all places shall be hell that is not Heaven.
>Come now, I think hell’s a fable.
>But Faustus, I am an instance to prove the contrary, for I am damned, and am now in hell...

No (you) for you lad.

slags

getting a bit late lads

just posting this new meme im forcing

tell me i'm wrong

is thick deep black semen normal?

Theresa May is actually beautiful though.

Like one of those magic eye pictures in the daily mail. You won't notice it in your peripheral but if you look for a moment it will click.

Carving up lands and creating imaginary borders has caused the majority of the worlds current conflicts. We're not talking about giving nations scraps here. The invention of medicine would have allowed ANY country to "elevate" nations. In the long run you cannot argue against the fact Britain raped other countries of their resources and that is fundamentally wrong.

Considering precious materials continue to be extracted from countries that have been unable to "elevate" themselves due to the failed promise of globalization you're mistaken. These countries you mention are still far too down on these lists

Who else misses are dave?

please remove Churchill and Schwarzenegger

When did you stop going to bed early for your runs?

His daughter?

I assume he worked with Livingstone and they both discussed the JQ.

Night lads. Reminder that if you unironically plan to vote Corbyn and want to appease the pakis and shitskins as a result, then you don't belong here.

just found this in the debate comment section

If you pray to satan and he doesn't grant your request you don't actually get done for it do you?

Asking for a friend.

>raped other countries of their resources

which they weren't using.

>that is fundamentally wrong

To your moral viewpoint, not mine. Stay mad and good night

They say the darker your jizz
The more paedo you is,

did it really make you think?

When I fucked up my sleep pattern so I stay awake and go for a run early.

Who says that you aren't being done for it right now?

Night faggot

something tells me this person was always a Labour supporter and is false flagging

>not finding middle ground between altruism and pragmatism
>being a leftie cuck or a rightie meanie

Oh Michael, do you want me to tell everyone about your bum buddy?

Nothing new tbqh
Corbyn wasn't as shit as I was expecting.
Audience were against May when she wasn't even saying anything controversial and that part when they were shouting about Labours manifesto being fully costed. I found that a very weird, was like a QT episode when they'd managed to bus momentum in.
Paxman was a total letdown doing his demanding answers routine even when they had answered.
No economic questions from Paxman to Corbyn was ridiculous.
All in all a complete waste of time.

muh churchill was a zionist
also schwarzenegger's a bretty cool guy

>there are unironic supporters of anyone here

Is Designated Leftist ever coming back lads?

>globalization

You're not even a native speaker so how can we take you seriously?

Also by your own admission Britain didn't "rape other countries" - you just said those 'countries' didn't even exist, and their borders were drawn up by the likes of us.

Schwarzenigger was shit and is the definition of a cuckservative.

t. Californian

You should move to the countryside. Nothing like running through green shady valleys, past little rivers and in dark dreamy woods in the evening sunlight.

So if no-one is using your 18 year old sister or even your MILF mum, we can rape her?
>Cool

He actually was.

And he's a mixer, binger, adulterous, CIVIC nationalist.

Really "based" sections!

Goodnight, edgy neckbeard. Don't mind if I steal a valuable possession of yours you're not aware of. You don't even care about rules and laws so it doesn't matter anyway.

Agree with Hitchens here. Although he is a faggot.

My spelling and grammar isn't, though.

Rude... I actually liked you as well :(

He was here earlier

>dude weed

He's despondent and tries to push a level of conservativism which was entirely common thought only decades ago. Really faggy.

>You should move to the countryside.
If I had money I would in a heartbeat

How fucking cucked can this country get before we end up being completely overrun by child raping culture forcing sand niggers?

So you're saying only nations qualify for property ownership? Are you a commie?

when do you sleep ? I was thinking of doing this

If i take your house and turn it into 4 flats after demolishing it, and rent them out to Stormzy and his mates, then that's ok cos your original house is no more and we have nice 4 new shiny properties?

You know damn well what he meant yet you're being facetious.

Daily reminder that Malthus was right.

If trends continue, the population of the UK will hit roughly 100 million people (probably more) by the end of the century. In 1901, the population of this country was around 35 million.

We're an island, and our borders are completely fixed. The simple truth is that there's a very hard limit to the amount of people who can live here. We don't have room to grow our borders as our population increases.
As the number of people goes up, so does the population density. So does the demand for food, water, housing, etc. Our population will have tripled in the space of 200 years - where are all the resources to feed the new mouths supposed to come from?

Our ancient forests and Green Belt land have already been sacrificed to cram more people onto this island, and we still have a housing shortage. Our fresh water supply gets smaller and smaller by the day. We've almost used up all the North Sea oil and gas. The NHS is at breaking point; our schools, prisons and roads are buckling under the pressure of constant overuse. We're running out of resources, but we continue to grow our population rapidly and massively.

It won't stop at 100 million people either. The population of this island will just keep growing until it physically can't any longer. 200 million, 500 million, 1 billion, etc. The only way for it to end will be in mass graves and famine.

And we're actually the lucky ones. Africa and Asia are even more fucked than us. Our fertility rate is lower than average because of our high living standards. Places like Somalia, Algeria, Vietnam, and the Sudan will never reach our high living standards (mostly because they lack the resources); their fertility rates will continue to remain extremely high; their population will continue to grow extremely rapidly and completely out of control. They will hit that Malthusian famine wall long before we do.

Was joking you poofter

I think you might be right.

Churchill couldn't have been much more zionist if he'd tried.

lol faggot

>inb4 Might is right
>inb4 Dey wuz sub-human.

Fucking comfy.

So any human who moved to a new area and used their land or resources is bad?

So we should all still be living in mud huts in sub Saharan Africa?

Get to fuck mate.

Morning till afternoon. so 6am till 1pm tomorrow. Right now it get light by about 4:30 so you can go for a run from then and its nice and cool at that time

>tfw when mummy moves you from the Mordor cities to the shire when you're a youngling.

they couldn't defend it so it got fucked yes it is morally wrong but I bet if the Africans had the power to do so they would, and probably 100x more fucked up.

Childless women are cruel and ice cold though.

GDP is infinitely sustainable, but our resources aren't--including our top soil, which has halved in a century. There will be a famine.

Lads, stay BASED and full of memes.

OUTLANDER!

An honest answer.
>BASED rkid.

Could be a conservative supporter false-flagging as a labour supporter false-flagging and to his surprise actually gets likes on his dog-shit comment.

Sassenach.

>by the end of the century
what is the point of speculating that far ahead?

Were the first homosapiens to get to Europe 'breaking the law' when they BTFOd the neanderthals and took their land and resources?

We are the natives of this land by the right of conquerors. Those that come next will be too.

We had more than mud huts by the time of Empire. We would have been fine technological wise without it.

You're also being disingenuous in claiming we "moved" to a new area. We didn't.

Make the north sea Doggerland again

70 posts and not a single Animepost

>tfw not a nerd so don't understand the banter

Remember to pretend May is /ourgirl/ on election night so foriegners shitting up the thread think we're based when she wins

Tried watching that show for the memes. It honestly feels like it's made for 10 yr olds.

The difference being we now have intelligence and morality to know better. The reason why this place is such a cesspit is you desire to adapt the mind-frame of people from eras without them. Use what has been gifted to you more often.

But why?

I want Labour to win at this point. I am that lost.

Karen gets to live

is karenposting back?

>actually watching kiniro mosaic
lad what are you doing

>You're also being disingenuous in claiming we "moved" to a new area. We didn't.

So after the first humans found new land they should have never strived for more? No humans should have ever taken land and resources from any other humans?

If your tribe is in the desert and there's another tribe next to a watering hole who refuse to share water with you you would just accept that and do nothing? Or would you go there and kill them and take their water?

tunnocks teacakes desu

someone please tweet my silly picture to owen jones, i really hate him

thanks

Being honest Mummy May did shit. Are there anymore debates? I think right now is peak Corbyn

Yeah it's not the best desu.

My moe anime of the moment is Yuri Yuri, which is actually good. I've considered becoming a Kyokoposter instead at times

Hoof of a horse
Horn of a bull
Smile of a Saxon

So they dont shit up later /britpol/s with trolling and weak bait

we did move, our descendents still live in parts of africa

Stop being so Reddit about it. You're doing what they do there; assuming I think a certain way and arguing with me based on that assumption. It's pathetic.

I'll ask again, name a country that was better off before the empire than after. We're talking education, nutrition, technology etc. If you say somewhere like the border of Pakistan and India then you have zero understanding of anything.

really gets under my skin. perhaps the biggest post-ww2 scandal and you get called racist for bringing it up.

This is genuinely one of the worst metaphors I've ever read on here. If Stormzy and his mates found my shit-stained jungle hut, knocked it down and built some high-end flats and gave me a room for free, that would be more like it.
If a bit of land isn't a nation then what even is it? None of your anarchist bollocks here, thank you very much

>he actually removed Churchill because I kept badgering him

Read Although multi-nationals still carry on the same way we didn't actually settle in the colonies we raped. We did it with gunboat diplomacy without settling.

I don't want to live in England in the future, but I can't think of any other place that's worth living in. Feels horrible

Not him, but a nation is essentially a large tribe. A nation is a people; not the land itself.

>We would have been fine without it

Weak. Without expanding the empire we would have never become the global financial centre, we would have never been the centre of the industrial revolution, we would have never been the country that invented 90+% of modern inventions.

>most beautiful land in the world
>filled with people who want to destroy it

Christ, election night is going to be cancer.
Foreigners asking for handouts on our election
Corbynista shills
"is Brexit happening" shitposts
Threads moving too fast
Shit-teir memes due to the complete lack of personality in our potential prime ministers

I just hope as it will be election day that there will be no point for Corbyn supporters to stay here and will fuck off.