BREAKTHROUGH IN SETH RICH INVESTIGATION

alright, so I was thinking about what we know so far, and then it hit me that george webb is a bigger player in this story than he's let on. but he's concerned for his safety because of how roger stone got poisoned and t-boned by the deep state. and kim dotcom's panda, seth rich named himself that because of google panda. look at the dates in that algorithm change. george webb is about ready to break something huge in this, so we all need to keep pushing and keep spreading george webb's material around to the normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-wasserman-schultz-busted-strong-arming-cops#t=2h41m
observer.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-capitol-police-investigation-imran-awan/
circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>soon

Oh just fuck off

we're being overrun with shills atm, shit's sliding like crazy. everyone who isn't subscribed to george webb needs to subscribe now. dam's about to break.

> seth rich named himself that because of google panda

ctr shill detected

whats the quick run down on google panda
im too scared to google it

fuck off. his name isn't even george webb.

g webb
google web

don't let the shills overrun this. we're so close.

it was a code name for an algorithm change but it was actually when the google spying began

george webb google web

because after roger stone got poisoned and t-boned, they were too scared to lift a finger on george webb

Sup Forums needs to show its support to george webb and push like crazy

we're so close now

George is a kike,
IMO one of the good ones(as was Aaron Schwartz), but a kike nonetheless...
He still has a bit to repent (they killed Jesus ffs), but he's getting there

subscribe to george webb on youtube NOW

even if im wrong about this, it's still top-motch material

Roger Stone "poisoned" himself so he can sell more of his books.

doesn't need to sell more books, m8. roger stone is one of the biggest players in the world right now, same with george webb.

justice for seth is coming. you can't stop it now. I think styx and tara and lauren southern will cover this development soon too.

but all eyes on george webb right now. he has the world on his shoulders.

if you remember what pjw and o'keefe were saying about tapes, it's clear they had unreleased tapes.

feb 2011 dodd gets appointed head of mpaa
january 2012 kdc gets raided
august 2012 google panda targets
sites accused of copyright infringement
ari emmanual is vocal supporter of cracking down on copyright infrigement, as he among the biggest of hollywood agents
seth rich gets friendly with kdc around 2014
kdc is known for his skills at creating massive secure encrypted data warehousing sites

i see many pontential connections

yep, i think that's why seth named himself panda.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED

who the fuck is george webb?

All this dude does is spread Sup Forums LARP stories to normies in exchange for youtube views.

Half his shit is already debunked when he says it.

Bump

He appears to be a you-tube journalist

who fucking cares its interesting
better than any murder mystery ive
read in a long fucking time

bumpity

thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-wasserman-schultz-busted-strong-arming-cops#t=2h41m

The Awans were defrauding the government for payroll for made-up, no-show jobs they awarded to their immediate family members, and in total they collected over $4,000,000 from the U.S. government while also giving prostate exams to every computer in the goddamn building.

They got caught and their privileges shut down, and DWS reinstated those privileges by in essence firing Awan, then immediately rehiring him into a different role that allowed him to obtain a login again.

Then Awan and family flee the country back to Pakistan, taking who fucking knows what with them, and police in D.C. begin investigating their digs for clues as to just what they fucking stole from us. In this process they recover one of DWS' laptops that was hidden inside a false wall panel of some sort! This is collected as criminal evidence, fucking naturally.

And now DWS is in official, video-recorded hearings and threatening the DC Chief of Police with CONSEQUENCES if he won't turn over to her CRITICAL EVIDENCE in a case of MASSIVE IMPORTANCE to national security!

Fucking massive! WHAT is on that laptop!? We MUST keep this topic in vogue, it's actually even more important than Seth Rich at the moment because it will bust open DWS's secrets!

observer.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-capitol-police-investigation-imran-awan/

>In a recent budget hearing with the U.S. Capitol Police, Debbie Wasserman Schultz pushed for the U.S. Capitol police chief to return equipment of hers that was confiscated by the police as part of the investigation after it was discovered hidden in a crevice of a House office building.

Reminder: circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

bump

>BREAKTHROUG
>IT"S HAPPENING IMAGE
>so I've been thinking

kill yourself retard

lol user gonna have to get over that
because its not ever going to stop
breakthrough = brain fart masquarading as an idea

>breakthrough in seth rich

Stopped reading there. Sage.

This. We need an Awan General thread.

happening fags need to be permabanned

Chug bleach.

m8, go to his youtube, subscribe, and hit like on his videos... share them around social media... also check out his website...

>about to break something huge
Just fucking do it, stop with the "building the hype!!!!!1!1!1" shit

ignore the ctr shills, ppl. go see his content with an open mind. and don't forget to slam those like buttons.

Sage for eceleb shit

You can be the one who takes the torch and starts them :)

This thread is bad and you should feel bad for starting it.

I love the desperation in here. There's nothing you can do to stop Drumpf from being impeached.

Tick-tock, drumpflstiltskins!

Bump

Bomp

The board is getting shilled hard in fear of what will happen if there's positive hype on Seth Rich when Infowars releases the identity of his killer tomorrow

K

Is this the Seth Rich general? Where's the Seth Rich general thread? How come I can't find a Seth Rich General thread? Why is this Seth Rich thread crappy instead of good like the Seth Rich General threads? Where can I go to talk about Seth Rich with other people who also want to talk about Seth Rich?

O

good point. forgot about that.
infowars is releasing the identity of seth's killer tomorrow.

Bump

kys, shill. you're clearly afraid that infowars is disclosing seth rich's killer tomorrow.

'member, folks, they tried poisoning roger stone with radioactive waste

dont get your information from him then lmao. same with alex jones you guys are fucking retarded.

Bumph

FUCK SETH RICH

wait what's tomorrow?

alex jones is gonna deliver big
also keep an eye on kim dotcom
hes got the evidence we need to blow this case open

Rich was fucking drunk and shot at 4:19 am holy shit stop passing this fake shit out

Within seconds of me tweeting I stand with hannity to media matters

so, not at all happening. lay off the bbqs cunt