Anti Shill General

As you can see, over the last 48 hours or so, the shills on Sup Forums have abandoned their previous strategy (trying to get anti-leftist figures' fan bases to attack one another on political lines) for a new one involving trying to split the anti-left apart along the lines of sex. Helpfully, some faggots from mgtow and some quasi-feminists have taken up the bait, because they always do.

The shilling against molyneux and styx seems to occur the most. They also strangely shill against this right-wing YT chick with glasses and dark hair even though her channel isn't big at all. I don't know why the fuck they do that. Oh and also the posting of photoshopped images of Spencer. Their efforts and tactics really expose them as the low IQ vermin they are. If you're gonna shill, be at least clever about it. These are the worst shills I've seen in my life.

If you observe such threads you'll note that criticism of any left wing or globalist figure is nigh on completely absent. Keep that in mind.

I will occasionally update you when new tactics are noticed. Just a warning.

>pic related

bumping again...

bumpziez

thanks buddy

Thanks. I will totally heed this advice and ignore shills now. t. T_D faggots

This is the low effort shilling you can expect.
Thanks for the bump anyway lad.

"inb4 shill"
"Anyone who disagrees is a shill"
Other obvious things shills say

Thanks buddy.

Bump bruh

You have to be an intern or a new organization or something but just let me say you are beyond terrible at this.

would race mix with / 10

I'm so awesome I got a free bump from you to expose your shilling tactics.

I hope you lost another $500k on your failed focus group tested narrative.

you cant bump your own thread

Oh I can, thanks to you.

no

Bump in the name of quality /pol

>these cunts are trying to guilt me into falling into line

GUESS WHAT CUNTS

I HAD NO TIES TO MY COUNTRYMEN ANYWAY

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks and back to the top it goes.

Never stop posting, also use a trip so your threads will be easier to identify in the archive

Bump

What other shill tactics have you all noticed?

Best methods for combating shilling?