Notice anything, pol?

terror attacks since 2001

Other urls found in this thread:

start.umd.edu/gtd/
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=ireland&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search
start.umd.edu/gtd/more/Criterion.aspx#one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can you prove any of those were done by muslims? of course you cant. The dots are probably made up

When did Venezuela and Haiti piss off ISIS??

yeah your wireless coverage sucks.

that's Colombia
most of these were muslims, all data from here start.umd.edu/gtd/

>donbass
>terrorist attacks

Yep. I notice Poland is pure. I notice they even had to steal the word "terroryst" from English because their language didn't even have the concept.

It's surely is not a terrorist map attack, macaco.

im about to win several arguments on kikebook, thanks

anyone who denies the vast majority of terror attacks in the world are done by muslims is beyond fucking hope

None of the attacks in my country were caused by muslims though. We barely have that filth over here.

What's going on in Columbia?

Commies

This supposed "terror attacks" are bullshit though, every incident in Mexico have "No group claimed responsibility for the incident".
I live here, and most of the time is just cartels doing the killings or just plain accidents because of corrupt goverment allowing un-safe shit going.

Oman safest place in Middle East

Kek

One island
One Ireland

ISIS=Farc and the other communists groups
Muslims= leftists

>terror attacks since 2001
Those terrorist attacks from 60's-70's in Republic of Ireland (Southern Ireland)

That map is probably wrong

if a cartel blows up someone to create terror or for political gain, it's still terrorism
come to think of it, we never see them on TV. Are ibadis ourkebabs?

these aren't in the database

They mention these as unsuccesful attacks
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=ireland&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search

Better, newer map with larger timespam

Looks like sub-Saharan Africa needs some diversity

Criterion

Criteria 1

The act must be aimed at attaining a political, economic, religious, or social goal. In terms of economic goals, the exclusive pursuit of profit does not satisfy this criterion. It must involve the pursuit of more profound, systemic economic change.

Criterion 2

There must be evidence of an intention to coerce, intimidate, or convey some other message to a larger audience (or audiences) than the immediate victims. It is the act taken as a totality that is considered, irrespective if every individual involved in carrying out the act was aware of this intention. As long as any of the planners or decision-makers behind the attack intended to coerce, intimidate or publicize, the intentionality criterion is met.

Criterion 3

The action must be outside the context of legitimate warfare activities. That is, the act must be outside the parameters permitted by international humanitarian law (particularly the prohibition against deliberately targeting civilians or non-combatants.

start.umd.edu/gtd/more/Criterion.aspx#one

There is accidents added there too, and by those criteria the site is missing then at least 80,000 killed people by cartels.

>Mongolia

Yeah, I should move to Greenland

Mongolia, Oman and Greenland are the only countries without terror incidents

What are they doing right?

>mongolia
>greenland
being irrelevant

>oman
no fucking clue

well, most irrelevant countries got terror attacks too, so it can't just be that

You can't plan attacks if the yurt community keeps moving

Fucking commies. The 80-90s were fucking awful.

What am I supposed to notice? That Bangladesh is way scarier than I thought it was?