Two American woman guilty appropriating a burrito and forced to close down their shop

Two American woman guilty appropriating a burrito and forced to close down their shop

>Please don’t appropriate my burrito

>Two American women learned the secrets of tortillas in Mexico — and then a hard lesson.

>Kooks Burritos in Portland closed down amid accusations of cultural appropriation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suit_(clothing)
portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/22/19028161/this-week-in-appropriation-kooks-burritos-and-willamette-week
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ew that's a burrito? I never saw one before

Sounds like they don't want anyone muscling in on their racket. Also possibly to perpetuate the idea that to have burritos you need mexicans.

Why does nobody protest the appropriation of Anglo culture (ie basically all worthwhile global culture)

So am I only allowed to eat German food?
What are the rules?

So , no one says anything about Rick Bayless in Chicago?

hmmmm.

>be mexican
>feel jealousy that white lady burritos are better than your stinky cat food ones
>claim false witness and make false accusations along with "cultural appropriation" is a 1st world western country built on freedom

I'm mexican and I think this shit is stupid.

I don't give a fuck who makes my burrito.

It just better be good and the salsa spicey.

Fuck sjw they run everything

good
thise racists are lucky they didnt get big time JAIL time
they deserve it
like most of you
i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

If there was no cultural appropriation every country that's not America, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand would have to give up
Television
Film
Recorded music
Tennis
Football
Soccer
Rugby
Polo
Basketball
Hockey
Baseball
Cricket
Jeans
Suits
Ties
Trains
Planes
Steam ships
Video games
Internet
Radio
Telephones
Submarines
Vaccines
Bicycles
Postage stamps
Electricity
Air forces
Police

You have to go back

im making a strawberry and smoked jalapeno one tomorrow. you'd love it.

Rick Gayless get an SJW pass
Cause he takes in the ass.

Ive always hated that foodfag.

>open a personal business
>people who aren't even my clients complain
>forced to close down by government

Reminds me of the granny who refused to cake a wedding cake for a gay couple and got closed down.

Is U.S. no longer capitalism-based that personal business is entirely ignored as "personal"?

I am Burritokin and this is sick!

this

threadly reminder that the burrito was not invented in mexico

Sorry to disappoint, bro. I was born here.

I'll go back...to my million dollar home in West Los Angeles.

LEGGO MY EGO

I mean, burritos are shit either way. I wouldn't mind if they were no longer considered mexican.

I'd have shut it down for putting french fries in the burrito. Pig disgusting.

>American woman guilty appropriating a burrito

hardmode: modern burritos were invented in the United States.

Cultural appropriation is inevitable in a multicultural society, and should be welcome by anyone that thinks diversity is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Isn't a burrito basically just a wrapped taco over there? Do Mexicans even eat burritos or is it solely a tex-mex thing?

Kook's should leave Portland and move to Arcata. People there are too high to give a fuck.

>learned the secrets of tortillas in Mexico

Mexican engineers

is DPRK really /ourgooks/?

Burritos aren't Mexican though.

French fries are white people food, they are appropriating white culture.

This is a burrito. That's a strange fry stuffed and sauce drizzled mess.

What possible secrets do Mexican tortillas hold? You can make them with lard and look like after a few days, but what else?

>tfw the bitchin burrito joint down the street I like to hit once a month would give up instantly if they got pressured by these assholes since its all run and owned by agreeable hipsters

someone's gonna pay if they come for it. I don't care if it's run by pussies, it's good eatin.

uh, duh

Mexican "food" is disgusting

Forced is a strong word. Nobody forced them to close up shop. These women were cucks and were called out by fellow cucks. They were more worried about losing cuck status than protecting their business.

ok now you're just trying too hard

Not to detract from your point, but I think that suits, as they are today, were fashioned by Italians, and police date back much further than the Anglos,the Romans had policing.

Nothing they could literally just google how to make one.

Eat white people food or go home

Italians didn't invent the suit... it's an Anglo invention it's British national dress

The year is 2025, white people are forced to buy a burrito every day, but they cannot eat it; they must leave it out overnight to harden and sodomize their privilege every morning.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suit_(clothing)
>Lounge suits (also known as business suits when sober in colour and style), which originated in Britain as country wear

I'd assume it's mostly folding.

American Indians are shit at rolling a burrito, by the way.

Yeah, I figured as much. I remember someone posted a twatter screencap where this retarded woman thought she invented a new dish when actually she just made a basic ass flour tortilla.

NOBODY OWNS CULTURE
remember that next time you encounter a sjw

Because they want us to buy the stuff they make

I learned something new today.

They caused massive protests all over Mexico when they opened da taco store

I legitimately laughed

To spics, it is not.

Italians are just European niggers stealing everything the Italians made and claiming they do it better.
Suits, shoes, race cars the Italians are thieves

>possibly to perpetuate the idea that to have burritos you need mexicans.

Can't believe this is an actual conversation in this country

vaguely reminds me of mexican/hispanic "white" genetics

I thought soft wrap is texmex and not authentic Mexican. So these women are accused of appropriating a derivative that's not actually Mexican??

>(((Portland)))

>Isn't a burrito basically just a wrapped taco over there?

Dear Lord.

I know 'murica takes pride in not knowing anything about other cultures or countries, but c'mon man.

You probably think tacos are supposed to be crunchy or whatever and call the tortilla a "taco shell".

Burritos are actually simple. It's just typically some meat wrapped by a flour tortilla. They can be as simple as a refried bean burrito or an egg burrito or anything really.

'murica started the trend of jamming as much processed shit in there as we can like yellow cheese, sour cream, ground beef, lettuce and more cheese.

>Do Mexicans even eat burritos or is it solely a tex-mex thing?

They're eaten everywhere in Mexico but they're more prevalent in the north as the south of mexico doesn't really eat flour tortillas.

Well we tried to foster equality with all the minorities and races but it's clear they're begging to be enslaved again. Keep prodding the white race and see where it gets you. We already took this bitch over once and if you keep up with the bullshit we'll just reinstate the old world. It's true. I want the equality to take root but you spiteful faggots are ruining it for yourselves.

portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/22/19028161/this-week-in-appropriation-kooks-burritos-and-willamette-week

WHY ARE WE AGREEING WITH THE DPRK HERE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?

>Get forced to import immigrants by the truckload
>Can't say shit if they kill, rape, or steal
>If your area is getting shitty from them, you're racist
>Forced to love them but can't eat their food, can't wear their clothing, can't celebrate their holidays, can't practice their religion but have memorize all of it so you don't get caught being called a racist for getting something wrong
>They can use all your shit and even ban things if they don't like it
>Do all this but it's still not enough and never will be enough because you're just unlucky to be born white

Why do they want this? This does nothing but breed anger and loathing to whites.

>Portland
Thread discarded

gay bait

You can only eat beer and sausages from now on.

Basketball was invented by a white dude. Ban all nigs from the NBA for cultural appropriation.

Stop this monster from appropriating European and Asian cuisine.

they should just move the business to a different location and tell people to fuck off. i don't see how they were forced to quit

>my million dollar home in West Los Angeles.

Why are you bragging about a 1 bedroom house?

i'm a mexican and i'm glad these gringo bitches lost there business. #1 mayo has no place in a burrito, #2 it's hard enough for a mexican to find a job in this shitty country, #3 it's even harder for a mexican to start a business.

so some blonde sluts got there dads to give them some money to roll up some spiceless bolloney in a tortilla and now my grandma's heritage is being tossed around organ like a meme purse for idiot white girls to babble about like a pack of chickens.

white people should die.

Point being don't live on the West Coast?

wtf, burritos aren't even mexican, they are an american bastardization of mexican food

>ITT:stormfags get triggered over what a white libshit is doing

We really, really don't give a shit about this stuff.

>Trying to claim ownership on a meat wrapped in flat bread

The Egyptians and fucking Sumerians ate the same thing

F-f-fucking !

Cultural appropriation might be the most retarded thing lefties REEEEEEEEEEEE about

Eating white people food won't make you white, Rico

We don't got spics in Canada

wtf huehuehue's are culturally appropriating our burgers

I heard it's much easier for Mexicans to find jobs in Mexico. You should go there.

Again this stupid thread?
Is op retarded?

A few months ago I was looking at a sob story in The Province about illegal Mexican immigrants who wanted to get healthcare for their son but didn't wanna reveal their status and get deported.

It wouldn't be Sup Forums without uncited, possibly made up, sources.

Good I'm personally responsible for getting some gypsies deported

Look at how fast and elegantly he works, as if what he's making doesn't look like literal fucking vomit.

Why are there fries in a burrito? Is this something new?

please tell me what else you've heard and chosen to believe due to your ignerrance, white faggot.

>forced
How and by whom?

Bean and egg burritos oh fuck, I haven't had them in forever. I think I know what I'm making for breakfast tomorrow. I like to dip them in jalapeno juice too.

google - burrito closed, faggot

I like the article about cultural appropriation coming from the black woman with a white husband. Also... is her hair appropriating white people or indian?

because food is the only worthwhile thing other cultures have given the world... if we take their food they have nothing left

They should tell all the Mexicans near here that they aren't allowed to work at the Chinese restaurant anymore.

I cant find an article that says government was involved

>secret of tortillas
Corn, salt, water
Kek

>Menon

Menon is an Indian name, is this some fucking desi emigrant LARPing as a Mexican in America

huh? for a poltard you're pretty blue pilled

"cultural appropriation" isn't illegal retard

>I was born here.

Then you're not Mexican faggot, you're an American.

>police date back much further than the Anglos

it's well understood that 'modern' policing began in England under the guide of Sir Robert Peel.