Why is this so hard for Sup Forums to understand?

Why is this so hard for Sup Forums to understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir9LhF01KtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because your chromosomes disagree

Gender is not a social construct.
Father is not a social construct.
Negro is NOT A FUCKING SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.

Take your en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak somewhere else.

Gender doesn't apply to living things. Only Sex does.

insanity isnt meant to be understood.

Gender is not a social construct. People are just trying to justify their mental illness or more often their attention whoring.

Gender studies is bull shit. The Conceptual Penis as a Social Construct pretty much proved this.

So why don't we just distinguish sexual expression as masculine/feminine instead of making up gender pronouns and ignoring biology?

It's easier to describe someone as an effeminate male, rather than a demigender pansexual transwomyn with phe/pher pronouns.

Is stupid a social construct?

>socially constructed roles

yes based off your sex

Then why are there bull dykes and flaming lala homofags?

this here
plus gender is a language construct, not social

Well it is a social construct, really. So is justice, science, time and basically anything ever to arise from the human mind in order to navigate our reality and make some sense of it as we can understand. Having said that, these constructs didn't just happen. They evolved over thousands of years. Things like gender were enforced because of intrinsic differences inherent in the sexes and not as some vast cabal to disenfranchise women and queers. To say social constructs have no meaning, therefore can be altered to fit your particular want and reality is the true danger. If that becomes the norm we will all break down into a paralytic nihilism of everyone stubbornly saying they are X, and any attempt to say otherwise is oppression.

Well, fuck justice. Do you not see how easily justice can get pissed on wholesale? Do NOT fucking push it!

THIS WORLD OF OURS

Hey, don't get me wrong. Fuck most of it is my take. I took the black pill long ago and it killed my ego. I float detached from life these days, just quizzically observing and waiting for my part in it to be over.

FPBP

Because gender was a made up word to replace sex in polite company
sex=gender

I never expected to read a a comment this wise and coherent on Sup Forums

If gender=social roles/masculinity/femininity then men who shave their beards or go into a shop are transgender.

There really are quite a few profound comments on here. Glad you found something in mine.

Thats not how you use a Venn Diagram

The middle section should be a lot bigger

I believe you will believe that up until you encounter something/someone that resists your observer status. Not speaking from any particular experience. Not the shackles of biological imperative. You will make your way back in or you risk the tragic suicidal end to that path

Bitches can't run down and spear the fucking boar man, you'd be ended with a big rock if you said some stupid shit like that around the campfire

>There's never been a girly boy or a tomboy. Never a guy with a penis who's a "little bitch."

Physician FemAnon from earlier thread. Stop posting, you attention-whoring faggot.

Sage.

asl?

Michelle, or Alexis. Gotta be.

No but it literally doesn't matter in the slightest.

Because that's a bullshit picture. I'll concede that there are some exceptions but for 99.9% of people, sex and gender are one and the same.

>masculinity/femininity
>socially constructed

That shit is hormonal, hormones determined by biological sex. Fuck off with this jew bullshit.

And lopping off part of a circle doesn't make a whole person, even if you stitch new circle pieces back on.

>people are getting irriversible surgery to fit a socially constructed role

Or are the people who want to be in a different body transsexuals... and not transgender... I'm so confused

This is an improved diagram

Gender and Sex are one and the same. Gender is just the word people use because they consider "sex" a dirty word.

Because John Money was a child rapist who couldn't prove shit. Neck yourself, OP.

being a father (biological) is different from being a "father". being a man (biological) is different from being a "man".

there are subtleties in language, contexts that determine how words are used.

gender is absolutely a social construct. calling somebody a "faggot" is a method of distinguishing a person from belonging to a socially acceptable gender role.

whether or not somebody is mentally ill is irrelevant to the reality that gender is a concept that is manifested through social relationships.

refusing to see this blatant reality doesn't make people smarter or less mentally ill or whatever. it makes them willfully blind to a basic reality of humanity as a social species.

There are two genders, sex and gender are the same thing

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir9LhF01KtA

no, they aren't.

They are, you're wrong. You believed a Jew meme designed to increase consumption by suggesting that gender is a choice. Your mental illness will find no purchase here

Enjoy your two genders and normal genetalia

Because you fucking inbreds keep confusing sexuality for gender. Probably due to you people having an extra chromosome

Reminder that John Money has been quoted by NAMBLA.

i haven't said anything about gender being a choice. that's coming from your imagination.

the irony of you believing something that is totally false and then accusing me of mental illness is pretty funny.

based English teacher dropping Biology 101 facts

Sex and gender (there are two) are the same tho

Pol understands perfectly. What you trannies need to understand is that IF gender is really a social construct, then changing behavior to match the social construct shouldn't require surgery.

Nambla? As in the pedo pushers?

Yes in a way it is a social construct. It forms the very backbone of society. Social construct-society.

Families are made. Children are born. Society continues. It has operated in this way across ALL separate cultures and societies for time immoral. It is the very basis of society. Not really questioned, not really debated, because it was simply so very natural, and worked as it should.

Until you fucktarded liberals came along and start trying to tear down every damn thing you can to replace it with you have no idea what. Just anything. It won't work this way. You have these ideas you can tear down the fabric of all societies and replace it with? What?

You're like children tearing down the house just because you think you can.

>fuck off faggot...3rd gender.

Nobody cares about your mental illness, snowflake. Believe whatever you want and then go eat some Jew pills to chase away the depression the Jews gave you

2 sexes, 2 genders

Gender IS a choice, though. It's society's choice.

I can go over to /d/, and everyone over there will acknowledge that they are fucked up in the head and something is wrong with their brain. They don't expect societies support, they don't want their fetishes normalized, they don't pretend to be someone trapped in the wrong body, they act like normal human beings.

But you faggots, you think everyone has to conform to your wishes. You want people to high-five you for your degenerate behavior and portray what your doing as normal so you can do it in public.

Well it's not normal user. Keep your weird fetishes in the closet like the rest of us and act like a normal person for once.

they would still be a husband or a wife, i thought this was about social constructs, not personality traits.

All throughout the 1990s and 2000s, everyone said sex and gender were interchangeable words.

It's only in the last two years or so that I've heard this "they mean different things!" horseshit.

But there are Eunuchs.

newfag

That's what I said.

The problem arises when you take your sexual orientation and equate it to gender.

Like you can be a faggot, or a straight, but at the end of the day you're still male. You're not a queergender whateverthefuckistrendythisweek

No genders are spooks and i will not play into your delusional labeling game because that is policing my language therefor you are violating the nap

mutilation isn't a new gender

The correlation between sex and gender is so high, why dont you understand that?

B-but then how will the Jews sell medical treatments!? DELEDE THIS

no, they aren't.

Geometry is not science you fucking retard.

>Why is this so hard for Sup Forums to understand?

Because it's actually like this.

'''Gender''' was invented by a pedophile who tortured two boys to death. It doesn't exist.

Pic related.

Eunuchs are guys without balls.

Kinda like Trudeau, or Corbyn

His name was literally John (((Money))). Go fucking figure.

what mental illness? why are you calling me a snowflake? sex and gender are not the same thing. sex is a biological imperative, and gender is a socially constructed observation of human behaviors. it's very simple.

I know you already believe everything the Jews tell you, this is well established

Go drink some corn syrup for Israel

Also sex and gender are the same thing (there are 2)

Throughout the 1990s and 2000s, people were too Victorian to say sex, so they started saying gender. At a sociological/biological level, they have always been orthogonal.
I thought gender was the role one played in society, as distinct from the one they play in their pants?

It's very simple that sex and gender are the same thing, and the Jews tried to redefine the terms, which will find no purchase here. It's settled science.

sex and gender aren't the same thing. you're wrong. i don't know what corn syrup and israel have to do with anything. are you agitated about something?

>don't let the jews fuck with your mind.

Is abortion a social construct?

No you granny smith.
There are people with sex deformities or abnormalities such as being born with both genitalia or being born with a different rare chromosome sets or being born with no genitals whatsoever.

Now nobody asks them really about this modern Trans people who say:

>I am; Therefore I am whatever i feel and I feel oppressed due to what i feel what I am is X but actually X is a social construct so I am what I am saying is a construct and i define it therefore i am that which has no definition really other than my own.

Why would I be agitated? I cannot be manipulated by Jew memes and I know that sex and gender are the same thing (there are 2 genders). You believe whatever (((they))) tell you. I wonder what they will make you believe next?

Yes.

>YFW Sup Forums is losing and in five years transgender bathrooms will be a thing and the only people questioning are the cucks on this board screaming in an echo chamber while the rest of the world stopped giving a shit about retards chopping their dicks off and committing suicide

If gender is what society's perception of what you are then you can't just choose your gender. If everyone wants to call you a male when you want to be something else then tough titty.

We understand. "Gender" means outfit.

i get it. you're one of those closeted homosexuals who has affected feminine mannerisms, and so reacts strongly against the concept of gender roles in society to delude yourself into believing that you are, actually, a "man", because you have male genitalia.

everybody who knows you and everybody who sees you is confused by your gender ambiguity.

you are a faggot. that is your gender.

well yeah, there are biological abnormalities, what's your point?

they're still not new genders. They're just freakshows, curiosities, and nothing more

We understand these concepts
We just reject them because they are bullshit

you keep telling me what i believe, and you're continually wrong. this seems to be a pattern with you...like your assertion that two totally different intellectual concepts, one derived from biology, the other derived from social relationships, are the same thing.

Nice post

Sex and gender are the same thing. There are two genders. Settled science. :^)

sex and gender are not the same thing. sex is a biological term. gender is a term of social observation.

and there is no such thing as "settled science".

get a load of dis nigga denying gravity

No, it's an invasive procedure. The moral valence of abortion depends on metaphysics, which are also social constructs.

>there's nothing written where the graphs cross
seems we agree

gravity isn't science, idiot.

didn't think you would actually deny it, the fucking madman haha

Social construct is a social construct.

It's that derida shit the post modernism.

Something is either true or false regardless of your brains limited ability to perceive it.

Sex and gender are the same, and always will be. There are two sexes. There are two genders. You got confused by the Jews because you're afraid to see the truth. That makes you a coward. But it doesn't change the truth.

Don't speak ill of BASED Corbyn he BTFO of May in last nights Q and A.

>Sex and gender are the same
put ur cap on dummy

>growing a fetus inside of you is a social construct

Wow, you sure showed me!