Natives in Canada

>macleans.ca/news/canada/out-of-sight-out-of-mind-2/

Why are leafs such assholes, they need to help these criminals. Gibsdem more dollars.

Seriously though; these people live in government funded housing on reserves, sell their doors and windows every summer to buy liquor and drugs and come fall time complain to the government to gibs them windows and doors because its inhumane to live without.

So fellow leafs, how do we solve this native problem? Do we deport them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxs9K7A4EAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R5p5r6tiK6M
youtube.com/watch?v=HtySGSuKZe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Do we deport them

wow. the only country that treats its natives worse than australia. and we used to legally classify them as plants unti 1968. my grandfather was a PLANT and he got treated better than a modern day snow asian.

I can't stop laughing

more proof all cultures are not equal

There was a time Canada was legit at fault for some of this. But now it's just stubbornes and cultural bullshit. Fuck off the reserve go to uni and join society.

Meh, it was legal to hunt bushmen in south africa unil 1936, so.. not the worst.

Seriously I never knew the fauna flora law, thats absolute comedy.
>based aussies

Also we had a chance to fix it with residential schools to fix it. But we kind of blew that one letting the cult of child diddlers run them. I unironically think Turdo sr.'s white papers were a step in the right direction as well. Wish his son agreed.

I think white paper would have made them far better off today. Fend for your self you learn to suvive, get fed everyday and you learn to expect it.

without our aggressive affirmative action / equal opportunity policies most of these would probably favor the natives.

> over 2x homicide rate

Oh for sure. And that was proposed by the biggest cuck in the Liberal Party. How the hell it didn't become policy is beyond me. Sadly i don't think even the cpc has the balls to anything as practical now. And the libs will just play dumb. WHY ARE THERE MISSING ABORIGINAL WOMEN!?'?

Not really. Believe it or not our affirmative action and handouts for natives are much larger.

I like how black crime is so disproportionately enormous that it actually distorts the mean national crime rate.

>leave people living in the middle of nowhere
>throw constant money at them
>throw money from infrastructure which is embezzled by chiefs (but it's racist to say so)
>be surprised when they are bored, unemployed, living in squalor, huffing paint, etc.
>blame all their problems on whitey

The adulation given to the Natives in this country is absolutely fucking ridiculous. You can't isolate people from the rest of society (to keep their culture alive, supposedly) and then expect them to keep up with the rest of society.

>WHY ARE THERE MISSING ABORIGINAL WOMEN!?'?

Because the aboriginal men kill them. But Whitey will get the blame for it, as usual. (It's true some of them have been killed by whites, but not the majority -- and how is that more reprehensible than whites killed by Natives?)

really? that's hard to imagine

desu i do feel a modicum of sympathy for natives though

I don't.
We give them every possibility to be productive members of Canadian society but they piss it away on booze and complain about how it's our fault because some ancestors that they never met were here before some ancestors i never met so they have to preserve some backwards culture that had no value.
I feel sorry for the kids they fuck over and don't let become proper Canadians.

that's an insult to all the sober hard working plants of Australia

This.

We are paying billions annually to preserve a culture that was below mudhut tier.
>They literally could not build a house and lived in tents.

Give them the boot, intergrate into society or have your reserves self-sustaining.
>You were conquered by blankets.

Rural communities in general are fiscally disadvantages against urban centers.
Native communities are completely fucked because the communities have no economic foundation to exist. Pre-contact their numbers were kept in check due to things like famine, tribal war and disease and their stone age asses were kept occupied in a high mortality but spiritually fulfilling struggle for survival

Additionally, the Western world runs off of fiscal planning and credit, but the Indian Act locks them away from property rights over their own land 'for their own good', depriving them of the leverage to start building finance capital. Additionally, most chiefs are not educated in finance management nor understand the fundamental principles behind them, instead taking social justice/bureaucratic courses trying to maximize the gibs they can get from the federal government.

I've seen successful native reserves around here (Western Canada) but they do smart things like build slums for white trash to rent or have the chief take a business degree who then uses the land his people have to put up a big fucking Walmart or Costco where the neighboring NIMBY municipal council won't greenlight, usually a 99-year lease contract combined with the stipulation of exclusively hiring people from the reserves.

Most though are total shitholes, and it gets worse the farther out you go where the locals don't realize that not having plumbing or sanitation services ISN'T NORMAL. All in all it's a good lesson in why communities in the modern day shouldn't be run by a non-qualified tribal chieftain.

fair enough. i've never even so much as seen a native here, so my impression of them has yet to be ruined

>some backwards culture that had no value.

It had value to them in its original context, but the problem now is that they idealize what it was without making any realistic effort to go back to it, because it's easier to say the hunter-gatherer lifestyle was superior than to actually give up all modern comforts and revert to it -- and the rest of Canadian society is constantly flattering them, telling them that they are unique and special, and that the rest of us are soulless land thieves who they must never on any account try to integrate with. So they're basically stuck, because they don't want to go back to the past (whatever they might claim) and they can't join everyone else in the present either because that would be "cultural genocide".

>>You were conquered by blankets.

To be honest that's another myth and we shouldn't be repeating it. There's no evidence that even one Native was killed by blankets, let alone the supposed millions we are always hearing about.

>inb4 Fort Hood

That's the only documented place it was tried, and there was already smallpox amongst the Indians beforehand

to get an idea of a native, think about a outdoorsy hick who decides in their adolescence if they want to ape redneck and listen to Metallica or ghetto blacks and make extremely shitty and depressing 'rez rap'

most just want to collect NEET/reparation bux and quad around in mudpit but this is not a recipe for a safe or meth-free community.

It's an objectively inferrior way of life that was destroyed years ago.
I'm not saying aboriginal culture had no value at it's time. Or that it didn't make possitive contributions to mainstream Canadian culture or society. I'm saying it's dead and all it's actual members with it. Itd be like some German dude saying actually his ancestors were Romans that were conquered by Germanic peoples so he should live like an ancient roman and we should idolize and pay for his coliseum or whatever. He's never met a roman. He was born in Germany, he is fucking german. I was born in Canada. So i practice Canadian culture. I see no relevance to where my ancestors were from.

A few real intelligent anons came out and put in their two cents. But still, how do we solve this going forward? Its a money pit.

>t. Trudeau

you're describing white trash to a tee

We can't solve it at all as long as white guilt is dictating the dominant narrative, and the Left (which writes that narrative) will never let go of the idea that every bad thing that happens to Natives is YT's fault. Eventually the gibs money will run out for the Natives just like everyone else and they'll be thrown on their own resources; that's the only way it can end.

Samefag

keep gibs the same and let inflation take care of the rest

:p

MOPA MONWAEY FO DEM P{ROGRAM :DDDD

Yeah the native mystique crashes hard against reality, user.

can comfirm

Im not responding to myself.
OP cant bump thread in Sup Forums

>you have to go back

literal snow niggers.

Best way while still complying with the Indian Act would be to give the NATEbux money to the Assembly of First Nations to distribute as intermediary while also empowering them to loan money as a bank to native communities as well as take land away from insolvent communities who don't pay bills (this is why no bank will ever lend rez natives money) while also creating a parallel system of distributed public works so that shit like paved roads and water filtration could start actually being planned in these shitty communities.

>complain about 1 post by this id
>complain about OP involved in thread

Fucking aussies, you deserve nuclear holocaust

Yes, deport them en masse. But that'll never happen. Honestly, between the prairie niggers and the frogs Canada has so much baggage, we're never going to get anywhere.

As far as the "plight of the natives" goes, here it is: Canada provides most if not all natives with oodles of cash through the reserve system. And so basically these natives get their cheques and spend all the money on booze and drugs in about oh 48 hours and then live off of gas fumes and cans of lysol. And a byproduct of this money for nothing lifestyle is that they lose all understanding and appreciation of what it takes to earn a dollar. Everyone in my city who live near their cesspool neighbourhoods know it's check day from the influx of taxi cabs delivering bottles of booze. No white person does this because they have to work for every dollar. Natives don't give a shit.

They are a ruined society, but not from mistreatment. It's from outright malicious pandering by our politicians who shower them with money and remove all expectations of responsibility and accountability from them. Another example is the "residential school settlement" lawsuit. It basically amounted to every native in Canada getting $20,000 (minus a big cut for the law firm) if they had a relative that attended a residential school. So you can imagine how long it took to chew through and what great results came of that money. But the politicians get to feel good and slap eachother on the backs for a few years.

>I'm not saying aboriginal culture had no value at it's time.
I'm saying that.

>most just want to collect NEET/reparation bux and quad around in mudpit

that does have a certain appeal desu

What happened to you Canada?

You used to respect your heritage and teached your people self respect.

Now you act like colder America.

Eh?

the reserve i live in has multiple businesses around and all the residents look white with blue eyes. they're basically normal french canadians with government handouts. it's clean and all as well, although real boring, and theres very little remnant of indian culture.

the closest reserve to us consists of actual asian looking indians and the place is a shithole and with actual paint huffers and glue sniffers and stray dogs. what did they mean by this?

thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=uxs9K7A4EAQ

The white people who go whoring after handouts by digging up an Injun great-grandfather are the worst of all. Some Acadian in NS did that and all of a sudden he said he was "Metis", despite being indistinguishable from his neighbours.

>Some Acadian in NS did that and all of a sudden he said he was "Metis", despite being indistinguishable from his neighbours.

Most Métis people look White.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5p5r6tiK6M

don cherry: re natives

If you look white and your culture is exactly the same as the white people in your region, you are white no matter whether or not you had a Native ancestor or two in the 1800s. If being a Native or Metis in this country was as awful as the CBC constantly assures us it is, we wouldn't see people fighting to gain Indian status all the time.

Maybe they should start paying taxes if they want help.

Native girls are the biggest whores and con artists i've ever encountered

Truly the greatest Canadian celebrity, eurocucks and Quebecois getting wrecked every Saturday since before I was born

>If you look white and your culture is exactly the same as the white people in your region, you are white no matter whether or not you had a Native ancestor or two in the 1800s.

My family is from a couple different historical Métis communities. There is historical, musical and crafts traditions that are unique to the Métis.

I'm not angry at you Canada, just dissapointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=HtySGSuKZe8