At first I was a liberal

At first I was a liberal.
I had a utopian vision of what the future could be.
All people were equal. Capable of the same things. Mankind was great, by it's own merit.
Tradition, morality, these were tools of oppression. Burdens created by my ancestors.

Then, slowly, I saw the world as it was.
This civilization was not created by "man". It was created by European, Western civilization.
Human groups were not equal. Each sub-group of humanity had their own characteristics.

Morality, tradition. These were real things. They were hedges against degeneracy and the truly evil.

As I got older, the further right I went. I saw the truth. I saw the world as it was.

Now the damage is done, because of people like me. Because of foolish people like me.

Millions have been ushered into damnation.
Western civilization is on the path to destruction.
Morality, truth, and justice are fading from the Earth.

How do I go on?
Is there hope that what has been done in the name of "social progression" can be undone?

GO THE FUCK BACK TO REDDIRT YOU STUPID BITCH

OHHHHNOOOO IM SO LE REDPILLED MAN O MAN IF ONLY I COULD RETAKE THAT BLUE PILL UP MY FUCKING ASS

OHHH WELL GUESS ITS TIME TO SHIT UP POL WIYH FUCKING SWILL NOW CAUSE IM SOOOOO REDPILLED DAMN

FUCKING HANG YOURSLEF YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

Fuck off

We must carry on and try to salvage what we can

Fpwp

Happy 8month anniversary!!
Happy 8month anniversary!!

They look nice, but thats about it.

shit at security

acts like a cat

bitchy attitudes

hyper-active unless you go dog sledding

not good for any warmer climates.

If you get a siberian husky because they look "cool" you're a fucking idiot who needs to get put down. They are work dogs, that have a specific role.

What in the absolute fuck?

I just want the world my children to live in to be different than this.

>What in the absolute fuck?
the dirty christkikes are no longer welcome on Sup Forums

Checked.

You got it right except the fact that instead of having to talk these things out we need to take action and cure the world for the embeterment of humankind. email me at [email protected] if you want to continue this discussion private.

Why the fuck would I worship a god worshipped by people who still shit in the streets?

Get the fuck out of here.

>Why the fuck would I worship a god worshipped by people who still shit in the streets?
i'm not telling you who to worship
just that your jew kike Jesus is no longer welcome here
>Get the fuck out of here.
FUCK YOU KIKE

>Western civilization is on the path to destruction.
>Morality, truth, and justice are fading from the Earth.
the two are directly related
as soon as "western civilization" is stripped from reality
life will be vastly improved

What the fuck did Indian civilization ever accomplish before the British came along and subjugated the entire subcontinent?

The shithole still isn't civilized.

>What the fuck did Indian civilization ever accomplish before the British came along and subjugated the entire subcontinent?
>The shithole still isn't civilized.
your OP is a diatribe about the lack of civility in the west
stop being pigignorant

It's about decline you ignoramus.

We WERE great at one time. Now we aren't.
You were never great.

so what will you do to halt and reverse the decline that isn't a fantasy?

That's what the purpose of making the post was...
To ask that question.

go back to Sup Forums faggot, or better yet kill yourself.

>I was always a liar.
There, fixed it for ya!

>
>the dirty christkikes are no longer welcome on Sup Forums
lol what a dumb faggot
kys kike shill
Hitler and Rockwell were both openly pro-Christianity and defended the Christian Germans and "all white Christians everywhere" respectively
repent or get ready to be discarded with the rest of the kikes and traitors