farewell to all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually this how civilization began

lets stare together into the abyss

been there done that

*pops mouth* Mmm Magnifique!

Why do women insist on using their vagina for things that it shouldn't be? Are they truly that defined by their vaginas? I know men also define themselves with their dicks, but at least they only use it for pissing and fucking.

I would never brew beer with my dick.

Not true- pic related is a cookbook of semen recipes...

This shit ain't new.

Jesus fucking Christ I wanna puke

cakes of light
lurk moar

Pretty hard to turn cheese into beer.

fuck I forgot about that. But still I feel like there are a lot of whacked women use their vagina for completely menial shit.

Does it contain a recipe for Creme de Menthe

Women were a mistake.

Drink American lager and you'll never have to imagine what it's like.

i can handle all the gore this site can throw at you, but menstrual pancakes is really pushing it

Great, how can we ever go back to traditional roles of man and woman if you cannot trust woman with cooking?

Why are you surprised by this? Have you never watched a mammal give birth and proceed to eat the placenta? Women have a deep fascination with vaginal fluids, secretions and menstrual blood. This is also the primary reason why their art revolves so strongly around their own vagina as opposed to worship of vagina of yester-cultures.

Fake. Period blood is much darker than this, to the point that it looks more brown than red.

Why did God leave us?

>Have you never watched a mammal give birth and proceed to eat the placenta?

theres an actual reason for that. either its packed full of nutrients or its to make sure predators dont find it, maybe both

google it

are other men actually attracted to vaginas? like i mostly just find the outer body attractive, but vaginas are fucking nasty and I have never seen an attractive vagina.

Op is right, I can feel it!
Sweet death comes for us all!

you'll have sex someday and change your mind hopefully

NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST NOW

It's not just fried period blood. They're (otherwise) normal pancakes, just menstruationified. I reckon the (chicken) eggs, flour, baking powder, and milk lighten things up a bit.

of course there is, and I'm not questioning it. In fact, I am suggesting that such a 100s of million year old instinct perhaps leaves a lasting imprint.

I've had sex m8, but they still look like shit, it doesnt change my mind just cuz they feel good.

>sourdough bread from vaginal yeast
>sourdough
>vaginal yeast
Liteally MFW

>attracted to vaginas
Men are attracted to features that show good health, and I don't find it strange that men are usually attracted to a woman's general shape, facial features, etc, rather that their vaginal lips.

On day one it's bright red, then it gradually darkens.

This shit seriously makes me wonder if maybe gay people are onto something...

Fucking disgusting

Some vaginal yeast bear.

"Hello darkness my old friend"

i don't have the appropriate reaction image for this

this is why it used to be acceptable practice for men to beat freaks.

now the cuck force will send you to jail for trying to do your citizen's duty of preserving the order of society

Most vaginas don't do anything for me, looks wise. I only really find either virginal or really tight vaginas to be aesthetically pleasing, like innies basically.

What the vagina does is pretty disgusting to me.

I'm at the point in my life where I don't want any side to win and just pray for a worldwide nuclear slaughter.

Can you make dick cheese cheese? Or semen clothing?

Post feet.

my wife who i married out of spite of ex who had the best pussy ever has a roastie, so ive become unattracted to vaginas.

Because a vision softly creeping

>sDHYPwsY
>pwsy
niceeeee

Holy shit that poor child.

Left its seeds while I was sleeping

me more a hockey guy.. when the fuk did my nats cucked that bad ? recent?

yeah i had a baker in Seattle that did that.

fpbp

also her pussy smells like onions.

she does nothing in the house

need divorce send help

christ man, you need to use more commas or format your sentences better

i would but then again im lazy. thanks for reading though

Just found this...I'm still about to throw up tho'

And for the record there actually was a band in the 90's the Yeasty Girls....LOL.

This. Objectively they're pretty offputting. It's the youthful features that are actually attractive.

And that's why you intentially fucked your own life. Stop being lazy and talk to a divorce lawyer.

I hope that you've haven't made another blunder by bringing children into this world while being in such a relationship

Any time group (x) wants me to stop saying (y) because they claim it offends group (z) I tend to go out of my way to say (y) more. Got tired of giving a shit about ultra-sensitive people's feelings a long time ago.

We need another great mass extinction and hopefully whatever survives can do a better job than us. We fucked everything up.

Well, yeah, but not all vaginas. Some are simply not aesthetic, but IMO that is the minority.

this is rise of nations 3023 ultra hd edition remastered bruh. pussy bread is needed for the last upgrade to biowarfare

soon the last tribes who didnt even make it to middle ages technology will be purged

This thread is why I need Jesus, I converted back to Christianity after 12+ years as an atheist partially for comfort as society starts to collapse around us, and degeneracy runs rampant.

It was the best thing I've ever done for myself.

>tfw on a comfy oasis with my church family from the jewish degeneracy in the rest of society

F

God never left us but Satan play ground is earth. God is here but Satan controls earth

>I NEVER GET ANY Pwsy
youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI

hey i just made this

from my ass

its basically the same as chocaolate

give me my medal for being progressive now.

Just so you guys are aware of basic biology you should know that by the time a yeast starter is completed there's not a single cell left that originally came from her vag.
There was a company that did this by brewing beer with vaginal yeast.

normally I'd be inclined to lose all faith in humanity, but then I realize I live in a country where Trump is president and grin

an hero user

by fire be purged!

I'm so disgusted with women because of this I had to make some OC

meaning?

Such a waste.

>that first reply
People like that do more to turn others away from the left than we ever could.

strangely enought there are no original recipes. its all full of "find a good thing" ´put semen on it because why the fuck not right?

celebrate the vag, not creation itself, but just the vag.

hah

is that monica lewinsky

Worst get ever.

Lol, top kek

FPBP

we will now look back at how shit this place is...

Just so you're aware it doesn't make it any less fucking disgusting or degenerate.

that cornucopia should look alot different...

sorry, i an afraid to say that you have the gay broh.

WHY? WHYYYY!!???

The first time I saw this post I wished that Hitler would come back. I hadn't understood what /pol was onto before that

you blew it, you fucking blew it!

Even back then Cosmo was trending to degeneracy.
>lol, Marlon Brando so handsome xDDDD!
>Look at me, I'm the picture of a model woman!

I agree user

But now in society even if you claim that you accept all religions someone will condem you

What does it mean!

Who said women didn't use the yeast from their vagina to make bread a long time ago to fuck with their husbands yelling at them in the kitchen.

I mean... it looks good... fuck my life