Why are all the best cities liberal??

why are all the best cities liberal??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ev9oPUNaqXE
msn.com/en-ca/money/news/which-canadian-cities-have-the-highest-gdp-per-capita/ss-AAmThqR#image=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because money.

You mean the cities with the most stuff to do? No one ever said they were the best.

>cities are better than rural areas

I crie errytiem +1 sez this.

most conservative big city for reference

where would you rather live Sup Forums?

why are all the crime ridden cities liberal?

there are comfy rural cities too

pic related: one of the most liberal cities in the east

also one of the comfiest

coincidence???

because they are still living on whatever borrowed time there is still left on the clock that was created by old school americans. It will start to look like detroit when times up.

Promise.

All cities are shit

/thread

Could you imagine how great North West coast cities would be without chinese drugs and liberal shitheads importing them?

What city is that?

Fort Worth?

Conservative city master race

Cities tend to be populated by educated whites and gibsmedats niggers.

Seattle really isn't that great. There ARE great things about it, but there are equally AWFUL things about it that balance it.

High salaries!
High cost of living.

Great weather!
For 3 months of the year.

Low crime!
SJW fanatics.

Sexual girls!
Significant proportion of them are poly, green haired, half shaven heads, overweight, lesbian/bi.

Football!
Fairweather fans everywhere, they don't even understand the game.

So much diverse food!
So. Many. Money. Hungry. Foreigners.

Both of these look boring as fuck with no standout architecture. The kinds of places where you only go into the city center if you have to meet your accountant. Cities like these are an abomination and will hopefully be swallowed back into the earth soon.

Who the fuck even wants to live in a city?

because the people that live in those cities do the rating
that's legit beauty

>Cities
Jews, lawyers, professors, trust fund hipsters, SJW students, homeless, junkies, thieves, niggers, illegals, fags, muzzies, rapists, gang members, all the degenerates...
who do these people vote for?

Oh..hahahahaha. Because they're not.

If by "best" you mean ones with the most crime and niggers? Jews use them to drive up real estate in white only areas. Then those prices skyrocket as people pay a premium to live in low crime areas. It's a classic mob "protection fee" but on a massive scale. Then those same people help gentrify areas with pricey luxury restaurants and apartments. They keep the nogs dependent on them and tell them anyone who wants to take their gibs is racist.

Rinse repeat. This is the playbook of democratic financiers and supporters.

Liberals like living in crowded hives. Conservatives generally do not. The best and worst cities are liberal because cities by their nature are liberal.

Also if you live somewhere great, keep your mouth fucking shut about it. Those with the least to lose are the most likely to relocate to leach off of what you and your neighbors have built.

any place where wealth has been built up, leftists rush in and use statism to steal it from those who built it

Why hello Boise, ID

What a nice place you have here...

Be a shame if everyone found out about it

Because its liberal organisations who put out these lists.... They factor in things like 'diversity', 'eco friendly', 'bike paths' 'ethnic restaurants' in their criteria.
Stockholm, Vancouver, San Francisco, Auckland, Seattle etc. All fucking hell holes.

>Seattle
>best

Kek

>San Francisco
>Hellhole
user I...

Wealthy people in nice cities are detached from the reality of problems in the world.

They also receive the majority of immigration. So we'll see how their attitude changes when the housing becomes unaffordable, the traffic congestion becomes unbearable, and ultimately they begin to have slum towns sprout up in their city parks

because leftists live close to their food source (niggers) like conservatives (farms/gardens) do

you posted the wrong image
seattle is a shithole

because less rednecks

All cities with populations above ~100k are shit

Our homeless camps are the best though.

Like Detroit?

Cities create behavioral sinks, which affects the psychology of the individuals living within them. There's a collapse in prosperous human behavior: birthrates fall, maternal capacity seems to diminish, there's higher rates of sexual deviation, and the rate of violence and aggression begins to rise.

There's two reasons for these trends. One is the overpopulation of the urban society and the other is the internet. Both diminish the value of social interactions.

John B. Calhoun viewed this phenomena as the “spiritual death” of societies. It fits quite well with the analyses and predictions of Oswald Spengler, who viewed society as a larger "organic" being, with it's own life cycle. Civilizations end in decay brought by urban life.

Cities are almost always liberal, because modern liberalism IS urban decay.

houston zoning is a fucking mess. really, look it up

>"lets fix the homeless problem"
>does nothing about it but waste dickloads of money
>is also literally a pedophile
did people only vote for him because he was literally a faggot?

ONE WORD: JEWS

>what is the zoom out and rotate feature

wtf

Poo

Less rural and suburban retards

They aren't. Do you consider Detroit and Chicago conservative cities? There really is not a better place to live than in a small white town in America.

>best cities
>picture of seattle
what did he mean by this?

This, I live in an inexpensive small white town but i don't dare tell anybody in the city how nice it is. Fuck niggers and mexicans we don't want you.

Seattle is very nice. Safe, very sleek and clean, few blacks and Hispanics. Lots of things to do. Also the best big city in America for the outdoors, hiking, skiing, boating, whatever you want is all within easy access. The weather is mild and if you don't mind light rain you can do something like cycling any time of the year.

It's very easy to get complacent and think that the world is a nice place full of nice people here. Thus, the liberalism.

how the fuck is that a best city have you even been there nigga holy fuck

You can be close to all of that in Detroit but it doesn't make it a great place to live.

Inherent cowardice; they would never move to places that weren't already great.
Detroit was, now it isn't.
/thread

Inb4 living on a continental hot zone with volcanoes AND mega tsunami potential.

Literally the most prone to disaster are all our coastal cities.

And our technological economic backbone is in the most vulnerable section of the nation instead of on the continent's most central stable zone. Only because we lack the transportation infrastructure to move goods at an exponential level.

Seattle is safe, white, rich, and beautiful. Detroit is dangerous, black, poor, and ugly.

Dallas, Ft Worth, Houston, OKC

because liberals congregate around cities. all the worst cities are also liberal

The best cities are liberal because liberals, psychologically speaking, are high in traits of creativity and openness, which tends to promote social proclivity, creativity, and appreciation for abstract notions of beauty like art/music/literature/dance. All those things sound pretty solid for creating a fun and vibrant city if you ask me.

to be fair dedicated bike paths are great, keep cyclists out of the fucking road they don't belong

My wife and I are flying there in September, to see if we want to move there. Looks so fucking comfy. We're white, conservative, pumping out kids btw. We're a net positive.

You're right. If you go to bestplaces.net, they literally list "Low ethnic diversity" as a Con. That's how I know it's a good place.

You're putting the cart before the horse. Liberals move to cities that are already successful. Most of them were successful when the USA was the world's biggest manufacturing powerhouse. As we transitioned into a service based economy the cities already had high populations and ones in the coastal areas also became hubs for import export.

what's wrong with colorado springs?

Yeah, a bunch of artists selling their shitty oil paintings are what made New York into such a huge city, not the fact it was the biggest source of import/export and manufacturing during the industrial revolution. Kek come on lad use your brain

Disneyland's happyness and funny environment completely killed Now it grunge and cruel world around

Woah, its almost like the earth is really fucking huge and you need to be way higher up than plane-height, not as though it hasn't been proven by pretty much everything from math to actual video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ev9oPUNaqXE

retards like this ought to be gassed.

Have you ever tried to live in Seattle? Do not. Just don't. It is the worst place to live in Washington.

Said by the peckerwood lib with a pic of Canada's most famously bankrupt city of Toronto...
And as someone who has been to Toronto more than a few times, I can safely say it is a colossal shithole...almost India tier...and it stinks...

I have lived there and San Juan and you're correct. Seattle was dirty and full of niggers/wiggers and faggots. My first experience in Seattle was looking for a road and stopping to ask this "chap" if he knew where it was. He was wearing a pink shirt with a fucking skirt and he said with the most flamboyant flamer lisp "OH YEAH (he was really loud) I KNOW HOW TO GET TO MERTHER (Mercer.)"

San Juan however is practically paradise if you can afford to live there. And if you're inclined towards smoking weed or doing mushrooms the hippy kids from Orca are there all the time to peddle their wares lol

It is garbage. Nothing but asians and faggots. I did get a sweet fake ID there though like 14 years ago.

Detroit have been run by Libs since the 60's...and it shows...

Good times------>weak men

Education and money

Toronto is sweet, from what I've seen. I've been there a few times when I was younger. Why...what's wrong with it? I was thinking of going to grad school there.

because those are the only places that can afford to be so wasteful

Meanwhile in Leafland...
>GDP/Capita
>Calgary -> $74,263
>...
>Toronto -> $55,316
>Vancouver -> $49,174

ref.
msn.com/en-ca/money/news/which-canadian-cities-have-the-highest-gdp-per-capita/ss-AAmThqR#image=3

It's only dangerous if you wander into the ghetto like a fool. Seattle is full of fags it's awful.

t. Spherecuck

>moss all over everything
>from Dearborn to Lake Union smells like piss
>Capitol Hill is Degenerates Row
>ungodly traffic and nowhere to park
>insane homeless people everywhere
>go to use restroom at the convention center, blood smeared all over the walls
>go to Zanadu, a woman walks by who has visibly pissed herself
>the Suckcocks and their militant black stars
>best

cool. they can afford the rent for their studio apartments.

If you mean largest cities, then the answer is simple.

Nearly all of the largest cities, globally, started as strict meritocracies. Here's what happens:
>The best, brightest, and most ambitious rise from and/or relocate to these bastions of opportunity.
>This was invariably followed by a marked rise in innovation, industrialization, and employment.
>The city grows as hard working folk flock to those cities.
>Unfortunately the inevitable detritus that survives by taking from others also arises.
>Politicians realize that their positions are virtually guaranteed as long as they pander to that last group.
>The inevitable decline begins.
>Detroit

And that my dudes is how once great cities of innovation, become cancerous regressive shitholes. It is literally impossible to birth a city with leftist ideals, the money politicians use to make their promises has to come from somewhere.

Kek, I wasn't prepared for the faggotry. I was a bright eyed lad from the Midwest when I landed there (and keep in mind this was back in like 2001. It was full of faggots back then. I can't imagine what its like now

Great fucking bait.

LA is fucking disgusting.
NY is fucking distusting.

Commies BTFO

Asheville, NC

You don't want to. 3 days in that shithole was enough for me. I'm from Detroit and I would rather battle niggers daily than live around a bunch of faggots. Thank god the rural area outside of Cincinnati has neither.

>Seattle
>best city

You must not live here mate.

Why are all the shittiest ones liberal too?

It's almost like the Democrats segregate.

I never took the small country town 5 hours from the nearest medium sized city pill. I grew up in a suburb going to the city every weekend and if you use your head and stay out of nigger areas they aren't bad. Plus I go to the country a lot and I feel like I'm in an isolation chamber. What's so good about the country?

They do. They want all of us intolerant rednecks to diversify ourselves while they live in a posh neighborhood away from the drama but get to feel good because they brought about change. Fuck liberals.

Wrong choice of terms I think.
Most Americans who call themselves liberal are really just Democrats. I have been to Pittsburgh before Donald was elected and the people there all identified as Democrat regardless of gender, race, income, age. But really they were just classical liberals ("let's not add more debt to the budget and I don't care if you like taking it in the butt as long as you don't do it in public/make a case out of it"). And Donald Trump's most campaigned city was guess what? Pittsburgh. At least from my experience it helped those people realize the Democratic Party was completely hijacked by social justice warriors and that kind of narrative. So when some say a city is "liberal" you must think of working class people with moderate political views rather than liberal arts students who dye their hair.

Great people, better food and you don't have to worry about getting jacked for your Nike's.

Why are all kikes such kikes?

huebro lived there, based place... but beware of niggers

Auckland is a hellhole? How so?

I do like some of the towns upstate (NY here), but driving by and seeing nothing but mountains and 1 road seems a bit isolated to me. This might just be one of the only red pills I don't take. The weird thing is I have a terrible hate for niggers after my first year of uni, every single one of them I met were fucking terrible.

Pre-1960s Democratic Party was great
but the Republican party was always shit tier

I have lived in Seattle for 12 years. This city is a fucking shitshow and I pity everyone who doesn't have an exit plan. I hope every good person escapes this city before it collapses in upon itself.

I love it here. But I'm liberal. :^)

You need to take that redpill user. I grew up in the city but now realize how nice it is being around all white people in a community that genuinely cares about each other. It's fantastic.

>Seattle
>$1500 a month for a studio
>Best