This board has been destroyed

This board has been destroyed.
What is the alternative?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general88/patton.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

real life

If you don't know already, I'm not gonna tell you because you obviously don't belong here.

/r/The_Donald It's more of a safe space

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

fpbp

glp is holding up their end on racist conservatardism.

summerfag

The fight is lost when you stop fighting. Now show me your war face private cupcake.

killing real niggers

stop replying to threads with 1 post by OP for one. Hide spam for 2. Make quality posts or fuck off 3.

8ch1n

> (OP)
>If you don't know already, I'm not gonna tell you because you obviously don't belong here.
This

>this
>destoryied
You should have been here for the election

It's not the lack of an echo chamber.
It's the fact that every decent thread that's not pushing some agenda gets slid.
There is no discussion. It's just a room full of retards seeing who can scream the loudest now.

FIGHT

FIGHT FOR IT

FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

FIGHT IN THE STREETS

FIGHT FOR YOUR MEAT

NEVER FUCKING LET A NIGGERS STEP TO YOU

NEVER LET THE JEW CONTROL YOUR DESTINY

NEVER LET THE BEST BE OVERCOME WITH AGONY

FIRE FORGES THE MAN IN ME

DEDICATION IS A FALSE GOD

STRUGGLE IS MANHOOD AND BEYOND!

MAN THE FUCK UP

DON'T RIDE THE TIGER -- BE ONE

DON'T CLEAN YOUR ROOM - GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE

FUCK DAMNATION

FUCK REDEMPTION

I SAY

I SAY

EVOLVE

AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

BECOME THE OVERMAN

AND LET NONE OF THIS SHITTY JEWISH NIGHTMARE STAND IN YOUR WAY!

It's true

Sup Forums passes only. or /mlpol/

>tfw been on Sup Forums for 10 years and still don't know where we would go

Sup Forums talks so much shit about the other chans that I don't even know what the backup is. It is another _chan site, right?

>buys a pass
tfw you come to a Jew board and get jewed

Salo forum. We've infiltrated long time ago kek

>Tfw actually been around longer than you and can immediately tell you're full of shit
If you've honestly been around for that long and don't know the answer to that by now, you deserve to die in the fire that you've created.

8ch is garbage tho

Summerfag cancer is our only hope now.

Cry shills and sliding all you want, the constant Trump and Seth Rich posts are only being bumped by a dwindling number of Redditors that need to back to their hugbox.

Sup Forums has been u der drive for 12 months. This will continue into the foreseeable future. Look at the catalogue right now. It's a wasteland.

You're probably right. Guess we will wait and see.

Very true. People just wants the (you)s now.

The alternative is Hell.

We blitz the other boards for lebensraum.

steemit.

>doesn't have filters

Just filter "cuck" and "btfo" and you're pretty much good to go

Hell is Heaven compared to this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven’t found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I’m afraid to get out of bed in the morning
There’s nothing to get up for...

/thread

Make toys and have fun at ww3

Cuneiform racial slurs on clay tablets, then bludgeoning people with them.

plenty of good discussions.
Gotta bookmark/save 'em.
Continue when that thread gets locked.
that's the beauty of user.

Lurkmoar, faget

give it 2 more months.
there will be riots and more idiocy this summer.
this'll be the place to be

The streets.

Please post this around Sup Forums more often, this is a spirit lifter.

>What you're feeling isn't pain, it's premature enlightenment

You're pissed off and depressed at the loss of the old system. There is good news. You're moving towards the end of your grief cycle. If you ever believed that people couldn't be happy, because happiness is relative, understand that the opposite is true. People's level of happiness gravitates towards a set level regardless of circumstance.
After you get over it, you'll be like your old self.

>But I don't remember my old self

That's when you done goofed. Never go so deep for so long that you feel the need to cut your escape line instead of going back to reality, and coming back with more rope. Sup Forums's big mistake is that it does take time, or have the ability to look away from all the borderline eldritch shit it finds here.

normy we dont have lives here

Stop being a pussy and take Sup Forums back by force. Abandoning it is for cowards.

This place can't be destroyed because then we spill into the normieverse (youtube comments, Facebook, Instagram) until they can find a feasible way to ban the net itself or control it

This man alone could have saved so many human beings had he not been assassinated.

Wise words, user.

how so?

u fakin wot cunt

majority of us long time users have already migrated deeper into the web
Now Sup Forums is a part of the normieverse now. You've got retarded redditors making absolutely abhorrent posts all day now.

Infinite chan,its slow,but much better than this shit or some other shithole deeper in the web.If you only had 4chinz that means you were a normie faggot.

I keep waiting for 0chan to catch on, they have a Sup Forums (and not much else), but nobody wants to use zeronet :(

He knew the Soviets for what they really were.
He wanted to take the rest of Germany, and push all the way to Moscow so that the Soviets could not subjugate Eastern europe.

rense.com/general88/patton.htm

It will eventually but REEEEEE

I thought all you people converted and were just keeping up the old 'sonas to keep the watchers pleased?

I agree double chan is much better. They actually use fucking journal articles/scholarly articles than just posting news articles which aren't really credible.

>literally combining Fight Club and Nazism

Kick out the normies

I'm glad to see there are actually zeronet users here
I haven't been on in a few months, but I think I'll come back
I'll take a look to see if it has become better

apparently it's taken off in asia and even has some norks with their own nullchan instances, or something, idk, I can't read moonrunes. 0pol actually has users posting every now and then tho which is crazy

Just getting onto it rn, but haven't opened it up since last August, so I'm updating fucking thousands of files at once for all the different sites I have.

I wonder if any norks are on it, that would be super interesting.
There is Zerotalk En Español, and I remember chatting with a cuban on there once, but obviously their restrictions are far less than what Norks suffer

crippled hugbox fuck off

Fucking BASED my pede

Are you telling me you don't like 5 Two Scoop threads and 12 Seth Richard threads?
Clearly you must be a shill.

Browsing in real nigga hours, this place is boring when Europe is asleep and its just burgers and leaf's.

nice retard post and thumbnail image stupid fucking newfag

Reddit

people who "identify as" "being a member of" a board, or website, or subreddit, are just as retarded as people who "identify as" being a transpanromatic afluidqueer amorsexual or fucking whatever. absolutely shameful and stupid.

Fpwp

ham radio

8ch, because they have more censorship that means it's a more tightly enclosed circlejerk.

>This board has been destroyed.
>What is the alternative?

Watching mega-playlists of pewdiepie videos.

/mlpol/ for real discussion
Too bad its gone...

Can't kill the truth nufag. Sup Forums is a living, breathing, organism. It is an idea and a honest attempt at truth and free speech. You can't kill either of those things. You can try and alter it, silence it, but it goes on. Normies don't understand and never will. You are not intellectually capable.

>>>/The_Donald/

You can't kill Sup Forums
It's literally impossible
Won't stop them from trying though

alt.memetics on Usenet