Why should we not help poor refugees who need our help?

Why should we not help poor refugees who need our help?

Other urls found in this thread:

eutimes.net/2017/05/only-7-of-refugees-working-in-germany-and-even-those-are-in-made-up-jobs/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/19/u-s-aids-12-refugees-overseas-cost-bringing-one-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=MgjisA7QRLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are not economically productive

Because FUCK YOU, that's why.

>more C
>will work with 8dollar/hour because it is higher than their wage in their homeland

hummm.....

why should we not?

Because their parents were too poor to have kids, but they did anyways.
If you want to have kids, support them yourselves.
Its not my job to raise your kids when youre a fucking waste of a human.

White ppl are having less kids than nigs/spics/poos/ etc for this reason. Because they understand responibility.

We should help them by not bombing their countries and by not letting (((them))) try to expand their ancestral homeland

We'll become like them. Animals.

Because I don't care and never will

/thread

if you don't regulate your birth rates, nature will do it for you

Help them if you want to.
Nobody is stopping you.

Costs too much money...and the world is bankrupt...

That's not what happens in Europe. People of non-european origin are vastly overrepresented in unemployment and in some countries refugees can't work (not allowed to).
In Germany, less than 10% of refugees are "working"
eutimes.net/2017/05/only-7-of-refugees-working-in-germany-and-even-those-are-in-made-up-jobs/

Nice Kid. Have another Nice kid.

Basically, they are unproductive because they are less educated and have lower average iq than europeans. It's a waste of time.

Show a real picture of the refugees, ie: a ship load of 10,000 30 year old angry looking african men, licking their slobbery big lips at the thought of raping all those blond Swedish chicks.

Yup!!!

Why should we

kek

You Japs didn't accept them, and you don't have trouble with terrorism, crime, and burdensome net losses to government.

We can't take care of our own homeless let alone millions of orcs that are too dumb to change their primitive ways. And the refugees coming are not Syrians, theyre the mutants living out in caves from Aghanistan or Pakistan or other poor retard lands.

I wouldn't mind helping them if they got ride of there

>muh Gibbs
>muh diversity
>muh rights are more vauled than yours

Mentality

>Flag
>Says *We* should take in more refugees

We can help 12 refugees for the price of bringing one to the Western world.

It's the more ethical thing to do.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/19/u-s-aids-12-refugees-overseas-cost-bringing-one-america/

Do we need to bomb you again, Japanigger? Two may not have been enough it seems.

Also someone post the 11 year old girl who was torn in half by the vehicle attack, I don't have it saved to this computer.

They (their parents, their governments) are the authors of their own misfortune.
White people have their own problems.
We are done trying to save a world that doesnt even have the grace to say thank you.

Because rather than being cowards, it would be nice if able bodied men stood and fought for what is theirs.

how was this not the first post

This!. Japanese are one of the most racist groups of people there are. It's real easy to sit over there and point the finger at the rest of us. We haven't forgot WWII, OP.

You should. You need to take in 15 million.

t. my gandfather died in ww2

Take one glance at Europe

Fuck you and fuck that kid

Because by the time they reach Europe, they're economic migrants.

t. Pole visiting family in the US

Since the CIA has been starting wars in the middle east, they should parashoot some burger money, french fries, boxes of peanut butter and red bull over them and make some FEMA tents.

I'm ok, maybe slightly concerned, with accepting Syrians and Iraqis.

The system is abused however. I'm not ok with with accepting North African, Somalians, and other African shitskins

Charity should be done by individuals not nations. The purpose of a nation is to protect it's citizens.

Who long are you going to use that photo you fucking ghoul

Idiots like OP think that it is for humanitarian reasons.
While it's just about lowering wages in european countries.
Idiots like OP are the reason everything is turning to shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgjisA7QRLo

I'm gonna find you one day and rape your jap boipucci

Sand niggers aren't people

So we can add to the criminal population? We already have are Dindu's we don't need any more.

Not our problem.

What kind of God damn retard ties themselves to a bull?

Did he win a darwin award or did he somehow live?

They don't need our help.

They want to establish new Islamic countries in the West, and they want the West to pay them to do so.

The body of that poor child was moved in order to take a better picture. The whole shameful thing is staged.

not only are they trying to remake the populations of the west, they are trying to gut the populations of the middle east and africa.

Why are they refugees?

That reason alone....that's why

Has that photo been debunked?

Because 95% of those "refugees" are not refugees we should help.

because I don't want to fucking die

did you know there are billions of people in this world..?..

did you know millions of those billions are poor as fuck...?...and stupid...

does it still amaze you that a small percentage of billions of people are stupid and will die from being stupid?...

FUCK

YOU

F
U
C
K

U

YOU

FUCK

YOU

TO

DEATH

FUCK

YOUR

FUCKING

PATHOLOGICAL

SHIT

FUCKING FUCK YOU

FUCK ALL YOU SHITSKINS

GTFO

GET OFF Sup Forums

GET OUT OF THE WEST

STOP

BEING

THE

SWORD

OF

THE

JEW

mmm dat ass

also because fuck you

^appropriately sick and disdainful @ the same time...^

Listen, the problem is not the poor bastards that are actually running for their lives, those people don't usually even go that far. You know, old people, actual children and women. But you don't much see them, do you.

No the problem comes from letting in people who are abusing the entire refugee system to claim they are "repressed" even though they just want to escape their shitty shitty country for some white pussy. These are the majority.

Were the tabled turned they would not help us. Also no reason to help them anyway. Altruism is a lie.

Why does help mean I'll let them fuck my daughter in my bedroom while I'm at work?

I try and think about the last time, in known history, that Christians fled the "west" to find religious "freedom" in the middle east...

then I see all the muslims, in exodus from the middle east, invading the "west" to slaughter Christians...

somethin' doesn't seem right...

Fuck off we're busy

Yes because we should help foreign people over the people who don't have jobs and live in poverty in trailers in the US. Other countries should have new infrastructure versus our disgusting rusted 70 year old infrastructure

no, as far as i know. it seems real... the original photo was debunked. like pic related

>Hey instead of wrapping this child's corpse up lets instead take it and move it to a different spot so we can use it as a propaganda piece to push our agenda.

>Hey instead of giving this child medical attention and cleaning him since he is covered in blood, lets have him set alone while I take this sweet picture to push my narrative but who gives a fuck about the kids feelings we can use this.

Japan is 97% ethnic Japaneses. How many refugees do you think you're helping?

You've probabry never seen an African in your life.

Ov vey, shut it down!

If this really is not fake, why there isn't bigger buzz about this? It's THE photo they used to justify open borders, after all.

By "we" you mean the west and not Japan right?

What is your end game nip?

you are fukin retard. they are brothers, not same kid

We possibly should, but we can't, without becoming the country they fled. This is what lefties and unemployable refugees fail to understand.

Because they fucked up, we didn't. If we would be in a civil war, they wouldn't help us either.

because any government take the previous planing to house millions of immigrants, this break up the cities, they are making it, by the stupid way.

>Not letting Mediterranean sea to take poor refugees
Fish are intolerant and Islamophobes.

Why does someone not inform me of his crime?

Are you 10 or just retarded?

>dead children in europe killed my muslims
>pssh whatever
>dead child dragged up on the shore
>media coverage for months
i honestly have no more sympathy for liberals there are actually more dangerous than any foreigner at this point.

how about
get this
usa and the west don't support terr- freedon fighters
and leave the middle east alone?
because either way
they'll cause some trouble
get btfo
and end up near your homes
giving their freedom to your wife
which obviously most of Europeans would enjoy

how about you don't vote on people who's agenda include shitting on syria and iraq to begin with
you snow nigger

Coz they stack in 1000's

Because in 12 years that child would have been a shitty young man that is destroying your society while being an arrogant smug cunt.

These people are low IQ violent apes and they still have a sense of superiority

>stuck

because we can't even help ourselves

There are poor whites around the world that need our help. People that look and act like us

but if we dont bomb countries where will we set our call of duty games?????

ww2
it was the best cod game anyway
pieces of shit

The kids parents are directly responsible for his death. Not to mention Merkel

Nice ass

weird beach tho
no shit anywhere to be seen

Thank you user-chan

Because they are an economic strain on nations and used by NGOs to secure Pro-EU votes.

Some Globalists see them as population control.

Also, only like 2-3% of those Refugees are refugees. The rest are economic migrants.

Nice one abdullah

We can't

>liberals are fine killing babies

>but this picture is offensive

why

How many are you inviting to live in your house?

because all of the third world cannot move to the 1st world. otherwise the first world would become the third world.

they're not poor and they're not refugees

Not worth the risk. Even if you buy into that "moderate vs radical" shit, which I barely do... the radicals hitch rides alongside the moderates anyway.

It isn't safe.

You live in Japan, you never saw a refugee in your fucking life