F

>bros
Die, leaf.

Beautiful

oh yeah they show em what's happening if you gang rape their whole country
clearly they'll go back now

>implying

GERMAN NO

Actually pigs don't particurily bother muslims, only eating them is not allowed, but not entirely.
If a muslim doesn't find food, he can always eat pork, since for god, life is precious.
The act of raising pigs and selling them is also not forbidden.

"Hey muezzin, what'cha doing?"

>If you persecute the group of muslims that are persecuted by all other Muslims for being too non-fundamnetalist, you win.

Germany deserved to be occupied and raped by 2 superpowers for 50+ years. Its people are deluded drones with visions of being 'master race'.

kek, probably another false flag to conjure some more precious victim points

Be glad you aren't exposed to the smell. Starts to smell like literal shit here, kek

Based

Muslims hate this

suck eggs muhammed. why dont you watch another nigger fuck your sister

Let them think this.

I want to read a story about some guy who attacked Muslims with pork kek

I'll be raking leafs once I'm done with necking mudslimes.

WOW GERMANS ARE SO HARDCORE! CRUSADE WHEN? XD

Hey, you dropped this

>Not eating an animal means you hate it
wew lad

Would they get into as much trouble as i would for doing that?

Hey look u guise somebody was racist af irl lol.
If only/pol/ had the planning and execution skills of the germans....
Holocaust II: Muslim edition.

Soon enough. Why? You shits in a hurry again?

That would be fucking hilarious.
Go back to the cuck shed hans, Mahmoud wants to culturally enrich your wife, sister or daughter, I don't Mahmoud is picky.

Then why do Egyptians flip the fuck out at Copts for raising them and slaughter their pigs?

Just to be assholes to them?

And if no pigs are around...leave bloody tampons. It's as bad as pigs blood. Muslims are not allowed to be around their wife during their period

This is so intolerant.

What if you get shot by a bullet drenched in pig blood?

That shit's gross regardless of religion.

I like the asian lady.
She's just waiting to snap one up for dinner.

Well, it took you 1000s rapes, 3 terror attacks and around 700 failed attempts to put pigs heads in mosques.

fine then, pet it then you sand negger

Why do libtards flip over shit like gun rights?
Just to be assholes to right wingers.
Many hotels here serve pork.
Not eating an animal doesn't mean you hate them, I know a chick that owns a guinea pig as a pet, those are pretty cute.

Lone actors.

We'll nuke Marocco soon enough. France fagged out as usual.

ITT: Killing two filthy gutter-snipes with one stone.

Ignore the meanies saudi-bro, america still loves you

Not sure if this actually triggers Muslims. It isn't like pigs are sacred or anything.

The triggering might be more in the fact that people think it triggers them... so maybe that works?

Guinea pigs are rodents, not swines, you dumb sandnigger.

>Krauts are too pussy to beat the shit out of the problem Muslims, so instead they put pig heads outside of their mosques.
Wew lad. Germany, you guys used to be cool. Your people burned Rome to the ground and took over most of Europe. What happened? This is absolutely pathetic with regards to what is happening.

>Mexican
>calling anyone a sand nigger
kek. I would if it looks cute, but we don't have any.

lol certainly not.

They slaughtered thousands of pigs that were associated with garbage collecting, something Copts seem to handle.

The whole idea was retarded, because it just meant garbage wasn't being disposed properly after the rampage.

Nuke? You'll be bombed by the US as soon as you rack up 5 people for the amred forces.
Face it, all you can do is minor distractions.
Americans tried that on the Irish, didn't work.

Leaf is cancer.

come on, saudi has a point here

>Not able or willing to defend their women, even watch them getting raped.
>Think they're somewhat patriotic doing shit like this.
Falsche Baustelle.

And what about the castrated niggers you use as slave labor?

>-pol-
wtf

It's a miracle. Just another Einzelfall of sudden Nazism.

thanks.

I knew several muslims growing up who told me this

Sorry, I guess an animal would be more prominent in Zoology. I have no interest in pigs, they are cattle, like most Europeans and muslims alike.
Also your lack of geographical understanding disturbs me.

Not my meme, shit guzzler, just sit back while you drink your kool-aid.

God cares about intent not the deed, it's like the opposite of orthodox jews trying to weasel out of everything on the sabbath. God doesn't care if your enemies force you to eat pork or drench you in pigs blood or etc, he only cares if you're intentionally doing it to blaspheme.

Of course uneducated sandniggers take it literally.

castrated? what?

How stupid are you that you're fighting to have Arab invaders in your country. They're not even from Syria. It's an actual plot to f up your country and bring in militarized police. Did you miss the Manchester bombing, did you miss what's happening in the Philippine's? or you're a muslim on welfare staying in a free house on free internet, shitposting the Western culture taking care of you. Either way you're scum.

He's referring to the fact that you guys castrated all of your males slaves back when Muslims still openly traded slaves.

That would only work if we all turned to weremuzzies at ramadan and killed all the kuffar, sorry for destroying your imagination.
And Sup Forums thinks that's wrong because?
Not castrating slaves was the Europeans' slavers biggest mistake.

Yeah, it ended tho
he is talking about currently, I think.

>leaf

THiS launches an investigation.
Fuck the idea that there may be a connection between islam and terrorism.
Gotta find the evil people who put pig guys here!

>back when Muslims still openly traded slaves
>back when
they still do

lol I doubt they'ed say it's wrong, if anything it prevented the demographic issues that the Americas have because of slavery.

Although not breeding slaves made things more expensive for Muslims wanting continual slave labor.

Yeah, the key word is "Openly".

Every UN recognized country recognizes slavery is "illegal", the enforcement of such of course varies significantly.

Yeah, just leave out the part when you have to wash yourself with fucking dirt everytime a pig or dog touches you.

Where? I want to buy one

btw there is at least 50K slaves in the US

false flag obviously

yes pretty much. but its mostly considered filth.

Pick any central African hellhole for example.

And yes, human trafficking does happen here too.

Media shits both sides. They don't report the hundreds of nigger boxes torched every week to you and they don't report the hundreds of things going on outside of the Euro media to me so we both get what we deserve.

Stop paying attention to anything they churn out, fuck their entire propaganda apparatus - I don't follow their shit and if 4pol wouldn't constantly prove it's cuckedness by posting their shit I would have no idea what you cucks are even bragging on about.

There is no half red pill, take it or fuck off sods

maybe it wasn't about pork, but beelzebub?

c'on dude this is pol, you dont expect anyone here to think things through now do you?

It sure would be a shame if this started happening everywhere!

Based german bros

My bad, I'm actually amused when Sup Forums are both amazed and disgusted by the way islam treats women, in particular, but many other things.
I don't actually have anything against Christian, I'm actually rooting for you, man up and take back what's yours.

>German bros
>leaf

>even Trump sucks up to the Saudis
God we're fucking pathetic.

Muslims also hate dogs?

Fuck these people are truly fucking vermin of the earth.

How about getting all the blood from a butcher and spraying it on already build mosques, that would be nice

Topkek. I bet $5 it'll turn out to be

Make it happens

That's your response are you 12? ... Most provincial flags have the Union Jack. Who cares what's on the flag. Merkel is purposely letting in un-vetted migrants, so that terrorists can enter your country. It's Ramadan and terrorists are cranking up their attacks. What's on your news and what's going on in your head??

it was probably Poles or whoever but great regardless

We tried to warn you. They will not realize until it is too late.

Yeah. Pigs and Dogs are on a new level of filth to them, worse than literal shit. They can clean shit with only water but no, pigs and dogs need water and fucking dirt.

>leaf

>rt.com/news/390105-pig-head-mosque-germany/
Fucking nice,more of this plz.

Canada converted to islam? news to me.

>leaf

>mudslimes shitposting
All because of a ((((leaf))))

>Proxy faggot doesn't even know its own culture

It's fucking haram to even touch a pig, they view them as disgusting and impure