Give me one good reason why LSD should be illegal

Give me one good reason why LSD should be illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qUEy55r49fY
cbsnews.com/news/casey-henderson-washington-student-charged-in-alleged-lsd-fueled-murder/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_Mysteries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's degenerate and turns the frogs gay
youtu.be/qUEy55r49fY

So we have a reason to put lefty hippies in jail with the niggers they love so fucking much.

The West's peak was before psychedelic substances were known and consumed. Why should such radically mind altering substances be allowed? They do nothing but distract one from healthy pursuits and mindset.

>inb4 some mckenna tier "aryans evolved by eating mushrooms" theory

>Give me one good reason why LSD should be illegal.
it's jewish garbage

edgy but relevant

(((they))) Don't want a woke population.

Because when you OD it costs taxpayer money to save your ass. If you want to use it by paying a license fee for it, go right ahead.

It can be used as a weapon and turn people irreversibly insane.

so you've never tried it, or are so stupid it had no meaningful effect on your lumpen brain.

(((They))) also don't want a population unable to perform basic human functions and reduced to retarded, inane pseudo-philosophical ramblings. Kikes get it right sometimes.

You can't OD on it.

no known LD50

It unpairs people from reality. End of discussion, even after the high your brain keeps getting altered by the drug.

You think drunk drivers are bad? Wait till you decriminalize psycotropics

It triggers schizophrenia and other mental health issues in a non-negligible percentage of the population

A population of obedient, but functional, sheep is far more useful than a population of drugged psychos.

you wouldn't be posting here if it wasn't for acid freaks from the 60's and 70's conceiving of the tech while on it

Chlorpromazine is cheap (and generic).

There are better reasons than "muh taxpayer dollars."

why should i pay for your fuck ups? a penny is too much if it can be avoided.

You live in a free market production society you imbecile, no one "orders you" to work. They pay you. And business owners will not hire fried people or workers with wierd nervous system reactions that scares women and children.

define reality control freak.

just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you have a right to tell other people what to do.

How did Hillary get her job then?

Well that's all well and good until the situation arises.

I'm just saying there are better reasons than the shit-tier reason you gave.

Bowlspit
It creates temporary schizoid condition.
Any permanent mental illness was coming anyway.

Nothing prompted that. All i'm saying is that it makes perfect sense that (((They))) wouldn't want us taking these drugs because even if we use them "RESPONSIBLY" it would make us easier to control.

LSA should be legal and purchasable and consumable by adults who are not operating heavy machinery or diving or working at the time

LSD should only be obtainable if you manufacture it and not distributable even if no money changes hands

people should have a basic understanding of chemistry if they want to play with their own body chemically

>so you've never tried it, or are so stupid it had no meaningful effect on your lumpen brain.
so your opinion is that all drugs should be freely available upon demand

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to manufacture lsd?

necessity is always a good reason. if someones needs help then we should step in and help them.

But wouldn't it be better if we didn't have to?

Anybody whos tried LSD more than once realized LSD isn't for everybody

Research is indicating that combined with psychotherapy it has remarkable potential to "cure" depression as compared to anti-depresants barely beating the placebo effect

It would shrink pharmaceutical sales and we can't have that

or to brainwash someone.

duh.
People should have the freedom to make their own choices about what goes on their body.
Nobody is making it illegal to have that stick up your ass.

cbsnews.com/news/casey-henderson-washington-student-charged-in-alleged-lsd-fueled-murder/

Psychotropics aren't meant for the dumb

A mind control drug developed by the government to turn lefties into useless deadbeat faggots.

Mushrooms are better.

Lsa is dangerous at high doses. Necrosis is even a possibility. Shrooms are the only answer.

Hello fellow adventurer!

Because liberals are retarded and end up overdosing and fucking their heads up, and then the rest of society has to tolerate crazy fucks pissing in the middle of the street in broad daylight.

t. person who passed the acid tested and loved it.

why should any old chemical cooked up by mad scientists be automatically legal?

Not sure anybody could afford the amount of LSD it would take to OD. You're gonna break your mind long before you break your body with acid.

shrooms are legit

>Jewish garbage
Fuck off kike, acid made me wake up to the reality of the world around us, and that's why Jews want it to stay illegal.

and what reality is that faggot

It shouldn't be.

Wow, a junkie made a lazy thread, difficult to believe, but it seems to have happened.
How about you give us some reasons as to why it should be legal, instead of implying that those reasons are self evident, when clearly they are not.

Control? Nigger I am a rich-fag, had my degenerate euro trips in my late teens. Never seen on movies or videos the amount of psycotropics german whites did at abandoned factories and festivals. Tons of molly, lsd, mushroom. People giving dmt as candy. No cops around, dozens of people getting hospitalized every once in a while and almost +100 stoned peeps that their friends lost them or didnt took care of them.

So by that logic atleast 5% of berlin youth should be opposing communist and unfair policies, but no. Psycotropics dont wide your ideas it destroys your ego, which nature created for you to be normal. It messes up your brain, it unpairs you from reality. Its degenerate

Those that haven't tried LSD, you need to shut the fuck up.

If you respect the drug, do it responsibly, and no more than 3-4 times a year. It is the best thing ever.

I've learned so much about myself and the world because of LSD. It has made me a better person. Not to mention that it just feels amazing. It's also very clean and safe.

LSD is fucking great.

That was a mistype. I meant it would be "more difficult to control"

But i don't understand your argument. I oppose the legalization of LSD and it seems you do to.
Why rant?

Its a tradition for peruvians to rekt at each other in a discussion, using arguments, rethoric and bait

so does that mean nobody can have it?

Yeah, that would be better.
But that's not the reality we live in.
And we create policy for the reality we live in.

niggers will avoid hippies that do LSD like cat to water.

I maintain that its satanic, and a spiritually unclean experience as it resonates at a disharmonious frequency in the universe, and its the equivalent of putting a demonic summoning circle in your stomach.

it was pushed by the cia, its not good for you.

cuz my buddy tripped out so bad we had to bash him over the head with a shovel and knock him out so he couldn't go berserka. It's illegal to bash people over the head with shovel. But we had to do it...3 times cuz he would come to and berserka some more. If lsd were legal a lot of people would get bashed in the head with shovel.

a literal retard typed this out, thinking it was a factual observation in his frail sick brain

who are you to prohibit a human from this divine experience?

You have no right to and you will see soon enough.

They were used in ancient Greece

There are only two known cases of LSD OD, in both the victim thought it was something else.

>stop consuming things i don't like
>autocracy and self determination are bad!

Just speeds up what was inevitable

Lotus cant be compared to modern psycotropics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_Mysteries

>all these faggots falling for the drug war propaganda
And you claim you're woke, what a joke!

Why should it be illegal?

Think of the poor pharma corporations.

This seems to be the stock response to comments like mine. Unfortunately it's not a falsifiable claim given that there is no way to compare a person with schizophrenia with the alternate version of that person who never tried LSD in order to see whether both eventually develop schizophrenia.

However, you CAN compare rates of schizophrenia in the population of hallucinogen users with rates of schizophrenia in the general population. If you do that I think you'll understand the point I was making.

I want it to be legalized so it can go through the same evolution that pot has gone through
If dabs exist now, imagine how potent legalized LSD would be once chemists could fuck around with it more

Because its an UKUltra phyOP you faggot

shlomo is correct the oracles did a lot of shrooms

>science
thank god we can disregard thousands of years of hitsorical cases of people seeing things that aren't there to a classification in a failing field of study

>science
there is a whole world of light like gamma and x rays that the human eye can't even see

>science
you aren't actually seeing angels and demons, those don't exist, ignore hundreds to thousands of years of documentation saying otherwise.

>science
the human eye can't even detect 1% of the wavelengths of light

hmmmm

I gave good enough reasons here

You bonked your friend over the head with a shovel? That's hardly believable and not right if true.

Done over 200 times in my teens, 20's, 30's and once in my 40's. Not for everyone, based don't have to worry. It goes away and leaves you with an introspective that cannot be achieved elsewhere. Bowled a 300 on it, I'm 120 regular. Special stuff if indeed if it's decent.

Yeah, I'm an old 90's rave fag.

LSD is for pussies, try some hard drugs (pic related)

Still, we don't ban tobacco and alcohol for being KNOWN CARCINOGENS, do we?
I know that there is a risk, keep it up to the user to decide if it is worth it…
Also, maybe you're not correctly interpreting the data? Maybe psychedelics are more appealing to those who are already predisposed to getting these mental illnesses?

Not possible. You are mistaken.

>Anecdotes

>Implying the eye is the only important part in our ability to see
>what are dreams?

>implying I'd be dumb enough to believe hallucinations

>again, eyes aren't everything in our biological systems for vision.

Literally no reason besides fascist moral policing

I can't believe people think the US is a free county, yet growing certain plants for personal use could send you to prison

Take mushrooms, they came from the natural world.

Give me a good reason why it should be legal, without going MUHHHHHHHHHHHHH DRUGS MUH BODY MUHHHHHHHHH you druggie cunt.

only uneducated people want it illegal.

>it literally just makes you see some shapes and moving dots for a few hours
Retards act like lsd is a hard drug

LSD is a lysergamide derived from a fungus that grows on rye you dolt

If you criminalize it you can make a small demographic rich or financially comfortable [law enforcement] to enforce it - making them fond of you [the ruling class] and more likely to protect you when the bs you've been pulling on the population comes back to bite you in the ass.
Was it psychedelics? or the threshold of government passing into a new larger criteria that destroyed and defeated the purpose of everything this country stood for. Lot more evidence suggesting the latter.
Argument again why we should return to our roots of minimal government so when people fall to the curb for what ever reason they, wander into the nothings and die, or charity types set up help and they do their own thing to try n do the "right thing" in a way that has no effect on you.
Only reasonable rebuttal, but you could say the same about guns. Freedom is dangerous, some people can't stomach it.
I don't think this is real, I've never meet a non-productive member of society that has done psychedelics - but 1 who happened to be a case study of an absolute idiot since he was a child.
It does is some doesn't in others, at the same rate of going through a bad breakup makes you want to go on killings spree's, should we outlaw dating?
This. I had a problem when using psychedelics, I thought were the psychedelics but with some digging turns out it was me, my own unresolved problems, I've addressed those issues and use psychedelics as much as I want now with no effects but the practical uses [creative stuff]. If you're screwed up, there's a notable probability you're going to do something that's going to push you over the edge, be it drugs, a bad day at work, prolonged stress etc99999x
see my 2nd re. Maybe then we'll be gone with the dead weight that is liberals.

I love techno lad

No one's accusing any nation's drug policy of making sense. And yes, anecdotally speaking, acid attracts weirdos. Still, I think the reason I gave for its illegality is the only one that's at all compelling

yeah but what happens when you do it like a 17 year old? what happens when shit hits the fan?

Well then, if that's the case, the reason you gave doesn't hold up, and you're just skirting around my argument with such a reply.

I gotta second this, I was a herd following status quo obedient little citizen/sheep until I started smoking weed alone the liberal college bro's got me into it but I eventually wanted to try it on my hikes, It got me thinking, cleared my head, thinking straight, without the distraction of peer degeneracy. lot of the shit around us was bullshit. Got into guns, hunting, personal health/fitness eating right, wanting a family, started being grateful to my family and people generally being thankful for what I have/was given regardless of circumstances, incredibly growing moments.
Thats cute.
Your friends got some serious issues.
Bingo, lets speed things up already.
Still gotta give em pts. for being more woke then most.
Its a good argument, Socrates himself would of backed this argument. Assuming we're constructing a world, we start with a blank blue print, why should [x] be illegal, if on a blank canvas it would have no legal premise - you have to justify why such a law should exist.

you really have trouble believing that? you're free to do a lot of stuff, but you're not free to grow plants that potentially produce drugs that could be harmful to our society at large, and if you've got a problem with that then start exercising your altruism muscles and find a way to make it work you pathetic faggot.

why not both?

Honestly LSD makes jew propaganda super apparent

the pointy cats in my drama class say it should be so it should.

>drugs should be illegal because Satan, irrefutable

Wewwwwewewewwewwee

Sounds like you got some bunk shit.

What you said is blatantly false, you can legally grow grain to produce alcohol which is extremely damaging to society.

epiphanes on hallucinogens are not fake. and ego death is very real, though I've never done enough to achieve it.

Most American post of the day.

People only die and OD from imitation LSD.

that's not really how it works.

Dabs are more potent because it has a higher THC content. LSD tabs are 100% LSD.

I tripped balls (shrooms) and when I came down I was right wing and wanted a family. It helps you shed whatever programming you've been subjected to.