Kim Dotcom submits letter to Mueller

scoop.co.nz/stories/PO1705/S00469/kim-dotcom-approaches-special-counsel.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

sethrich.info/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=O3GnMx31BJA
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-assange-will-be-hillary-s-worst-nightmare
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow, checked

Off to clean the rifle for the happening.....

Holy shit checked

ITS HAPPENING

Are you me?

is it happening?

no

but maybe the timelines have crossed?

It's happening!!

Large if factual.

Any secondary sources?

nice set of trips

Wasn't his last reveal a big nothingburger though?

So anyone just "send evidence" to the gov't then?

Well boys, it's been a wild ride. I'll see you in Valhalla.

THE BEAR WILL LEAVE ITS CAVE FOREVER

i dont consider this a trivial thing for a guy willing to contact a special prosecutor in order to testify
if kdc wasnt sure he has the goods, i think he would stay the fuck away from that idea

Nice get.
No one cares about that fatty faggot. He's a worthless liar and has proved it over and over. He's just out to fuck up someone else's life like Hannity.

Can't argue with these digits. Time to stock up on food and pull my money out of the bank.

them digits

idk about Kim Dotcom. George Webb thinks he will be used in the kangaroo trial against Trump to basically say "Yeah Trump paid Guccifer to hack Hillary". In other words he's a turncoat double agent.

Also if you think about it, he never delivered shit during his whole "Youve Got Mail" prank.

HAPPENING!!!!!!

GET IN YOUR BUNKERS!!!

REPORT IN!!

lmao no wonder so many people hate him

check kimmies twitter. Sup Forums thinks its spam

Why would the US ever let him in?

It seems like he just is trying to bring attention to his case.

>Actual Evidence or GTFO

HOLY FUKING SHIT GOYS.

Maybe he thinks he can get a pardon from Trump if he makes a deal instead.

Checked status: checked.

he just never delivered it to us
which was a wise move becuase if he had
that evidence would have been throw in the trash

Shhhhh!!!! Both of me, geez. I'm trying to watch Twin Peaks.

^ Dem digits say the whole DNC is about to go down.

Bump for SETH

Hopefully Kim dotcom is not a fat piece of shit

Do you know who George Webb is?

Look him up on YouTube and start watching his videos now. Because if you haven't watched this guys vids, you're just woefully uninformed about how the investigation is unfolding.

those digits...

HES NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING TO BE DISMISSED HE SAID HE WANTS TO CLEAR HIS NAME IN NEW ZEALAND

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

yeah they won't. that's why nothing will happen, because the FBI will just ignore him.

>Cleaning rifle
>Post ends in 223

Happening confirmed

why does this sound like tunnies attempt to bargain away his legal problems?

Yo Mr. Special Council do I have a story for you boy-o... just make all those nasty charges go away and I'll drop some truth bombs on y'all...

Mueller: "Ok mr. fatass .. no swat ... so whatchoogot?

Hahahahah I got muh freeedom thanks sucka..lol

Bump for justice

This is now a habbening bunker thread
>get ready boys

KEK WILLS IT.

Perhaps we can search the dnc financial records for more evidence of malfeasance.

"6. Accordingly, for Mr Dotcom to attend in person in the United States to make a statement, and/or give oral evidence at any subsequent hearing, special arrangements would need to be discussed and agreed between all relevant parties. Such arrangements would need to include arrangements for his safe passage from New Zealand and return. This is because Mr Dotcom is determined to clear his name in New Zealand."

Shill elsewhere

I dont understand why Kim.com needs to come to USA

Why can't he just webex/live stream the info and force Mueller to add the evidence into discovery.

Coming to USA seems like a big waste of time.

sethrich.info/

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=O3GnMx31BJA

why do so many Sup Forumstards obsess over this obviously fake "prophecy"?

Can someone explain the mindset to me? Why on earth would you think a collection of obvious and semi-vague predictions would come true?

still better then any of the clinton underlings who were swept under the table by her bitch comey

too many numbers

Get your memes and ammo ready goys , this is about to be great.

Damn, what a time to be alive

because it can mean whatever we want it to me

t. Nostradamus

Why does this sound like you just got paid shekels?

>Mr Dotcom is on bail while he exercises...
>exercises

Confirmed fake.

>His Constitutional Rights

If Kim pulls through with this we all have to apologize for being mean to him, okay?

This. It's as if Kim were working more for himself than for Seth. Pro tip for Kim: don't offer something they don't care to get in exchange for something they don't care to give.

His insured safety on a tax payer funded trip to DC seems to be his primary concern here. It's the constant.

Don't ask such reasonable questions, you shill. Kim Dotcom needs safe passage to the States, a red carpet in front of Congress, and a partridge in a pear tree so that New Zealand doesn't get nuked when he shares his evidence.

Because he's using this whole thing to give him immunity for his past crimes. He doesn't give a fuck about Seth Rich or Trump. He's the epitome of a non happening.

Even if so, there is no denying he was in on it.

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-assange-will-be-hillary-s-worst-nightmare

2 months before Trump even entered the race he pretty much said exactly what Wikileaks would do.

LOOKS LIKE MEMES BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Wow!

4. As you may be aware, Mr Dotcom resides in New Zealand. Since 2012, the United States has been seeking his extradition to face a criminal prosecution arising from his involvement in the Megaupload group of companies. Presently, Mr Dotcom is on bail while he exercises (as he is entitled to) his rights under New Zealand law to resist extradition. Mr Dotcom emphatically denies the alleged offending and is committed to defending the allegations in the extradition proceeding in New Zealand.

kys

Underrated

The only thing this proves is motive. It establishes a desire for revenge and retribution, which taints everything he does subsequently. You'd think a smart guy like himself would understand this.

look at all the shills coming out to play

this story really riles them up... i wonder when their masters will wise up and tell them to STFU instead of telegraphing their guilt to the world

Because Assange had been leaking shit on her and Obama for years. Doesn't take a genius to guess that Assange would leak damaging shit on the govt.

kim is bear sized for sure...and then all the panda bear shit...

Those digits!!!!! Confirmed!

potentially, hes going the legal route so it'll be drawn out

OH FUCK

Is that a shop?

Based on your numbers, it looks like you have a .223 chambered AR, m8.

>i know where Hillary's deleted emails be at
>seriously
>guys
>hey guys
>I know where Hillary's deleted emails be at
>.
>.
>.
>the NSA has them
>lolololololololol
And I'm the shill?

Exactly, if he uses this shit to bargain for dropped charges he can live freely and travel freely. Don't be a retard think about shit from his perspective.

The one piece of this clusterfuck puzzle I can't figure out is, if KDC is a big fat liar, why did Assange add legitimacy to his claims?

Everyone is a shill if they don't play into whatever the 4D chess confirmation bias of the day is.

Could be controlled opposition

good will always triumph over evil.

the day of the rope is coming

F

>why do so many Sup Forumstards obsess over this obviously fake "prophecy"?
I don't know. Kim Dotcom must have acquired some inbound marketing services or something.

Whatever it is, he's angling for a quid pro quo of his info for some sort of lighten penalty on his legal case

I'll believe this fat fuck when I see some evidence. Also,
>implying the government will give him immunity
>implying the government gives as shit about solving the case

You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment again.

Possibly....but I can't see how that helps anything

>digits
Who kills themselves first? hillary or podesta?

I could have sworn Kim was in an earlier thread saying they threatened his life.

>why did Assange add legitimacy to his claims?
Assange wouldn't necessarily know who else Seth Rich talked too, and was taken in by Kim Dotcom's claims as well/excuse to indirectly confirm Seth was the source again. Just an opportunity.

Blessed happening confirmed

Bump

>good will always triumph over evil
underage b&

these numbers desu senpai

kek checking for prosperity. Also podesta Hillary is too diluted to think she did anything wrong

Kim is a cuck, this dip shit put his and hanitys face to the investigation to discredit

the info he gave can be discredited with a reddit acccount. just doing this for money and lifting his restrictions

His name was Seth Rich, and he deserves justice.

Don't let the shills dissuade you. Keep investigating.

Cliff notes, please please please. I have 6 kids so I can't watch all his videos. I know about SEIU possibly being involved. I know Sava, medstar, what a panda is, Capone and creamer whitehouse visit, the girlfriend, and maybe someone else going to make a drop on Sept 15th. I know bauman is a fixer and that parents have skeletons. I know the brother chuckled on video and Mom held panda. I know palmieri mook and podesta planned against Seth.

So what am I missing from Webb videos?

I already believed all this since the assange Dutch TV interview. Now I'm convinced.

is anything gonna happen this time?

fite me irl nigger

justice for seth

Gg

15 CARS