Is Crossfit another psyops against whites?

Take the prime breeding stock white women and convince them to hop on steroids and Anavar until they look like men, turn lesbian, or ruin their ability to produce children. Plaster images of these people all over Instagram and inspire women to follow suite.

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKzq1upNIgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing hotter than a chick that can do a clean & snatch

nothing hotter than a chick with a clean snatch

>superior White Aryan Supmermasterubermesnch
>Constantly cucked by everything

nothing hotter than a chick who can clean and has a snatch

/fit/ here. The only problem with I can with crossfit is the idea you have to hurt yourself to be working out; that doing squats until you collapse or deadlifts until you puke is a good thing.

It's a 'cool and new' P90X. It gets people off the fucking couch, chair, bed and into a place the move and that is by far the hardest part.

After that, the dumb shits just need to find one person that wouldn't bullshit them and give them a routine and a schedule and those crossfitters can turn into gym rats.

Is there actually steroid use in crossfit? I know the people are crazy but I didn't think it was that bad.

Women's extreme fitness on its own, however, literally causes infertility so that tells you about all you need to know.

>implying women don't make their own decisions

user., the more time she (figuritive "she") spends exercising the less time she has to explain away with regard to her lack of stable relationship. She's participating in the white women sex strike against White Genocide and she along with the rest of the white women won't call it off until White Genocide has been stopped. She may be called preemptory or stubborn but the one thing she cannot be called is disloyal. She has stereotyped, correctly, white men as being sick and self-hating, white anti-white traitors and as a member of the weaker sex wants no part in a relationship with among supporting the enemy during this trying period in the history of the white race, may likely be with a white man who has something against her for her own white race, self-hating as he is.

This is, along with many other things which will–temporarily as they see it–decrease the white marriage and white birth rates are the parts of their process of a white women sex strike against White Genocide, #WWSSAWhiteGenocide.

Crossmeme is a psyop by
>big ortho
5000% increase in joint surgery
>Theres a war on your ROTATOR CUFFS!!!

Starting Strength is the red pill and the white male choice, nothing else.

Sure looks that way when you're constantly under the microscope because of how great you are

This.

>/fit/
>only problem is UNTIL you blablabla

bitch /fit/ has tons of problems with crossfit

Mentally ill women taking drugs to grow their clits into mini ducks, get facial hair and become box shaped

Wew very motivational

Crossfit is the Islam of the lifting world

no

its just a marketing meme white numale hipsters buy into because just lifting weights like a normal person is not "indie" eough

so they want their indie crosswhatever retarded spastic cool sport to be so individualistic etc

youtube.com/watch?v=UKzq1upNIgU

I'll leave this here, crossfit women literally pissing themselves during workouts.

>Take the prime breeding stock white women
>prime breeding stock

Wew I thought I'd never cringe this hard since I came across that one faggot who dresses up like goofy and sucks dick

10/10

Would bang

thats your body;s way of telling you to cut it out

>get fat and weird looking
>not being able to do pullups

If you're not doing PPL you're an faggot.

Powerlifting is a meme for the hardcore wannabe kids who would wear "bad religion" type shirts to school.

>doing an exercise (especially with heavy weights) faster is better.
crossfit is for degenerates.

>get fat and weird looking
Only if you have incorrect form

>not being able to do pullups
Lmao what

My problem, not /fit/.

This

Anavar is the shit for burning visceral fat if you wanna get to sub 10% body fat. It's a mild steroid with little if any androgenic qualities meaning it is safe for women and won't turn their clit into a dick. It was originally created for extreme burn victims to prevent muscle atrophy while bed ridden. It's only good for men as a compound to add in the last 4-6 weeks of a cut cycle.

I hate fat people. Lower than niggers.

I don't crossfit. I farmfit. No problem with crossfit, p90x, or sweating to the oldies. If it gets you moving, and not be a useless fat faggot, it's good with me. The Scientology-tier recruitment is cringe, but lots of good looking crossfit people are probably getting laid, which is good shit because there is literally nothing better in this world than looking like you've got your shit together and getting some fresh meat to put your dick into / stuff into your vagina.

Give this man the internet!

heh

then watch olympic weightlifting plenty of qtpis that don't look like steroided shemales

Bummer I kind of like clit dicks.

Crossfit is a great way for young people to destroy their joints and be fat cripples in 10 years because they're all white collar and don't really need their joints anyway.

Will do more damage than it helps imo, especially when you could do literally anything else and be pretty much ok.

Me2

Good boomerpost.

Crossfit is an expensive meme. They don't even first get your baseline lift potential before they assign weights for the day. They just say "lift this shit, follow the schedule".

They also don't emphasize form, just doing the routine is all that is required.

Hello fat person

Doing lifts that require lots of technique for time/reps is pretty fuckin retarded senpai. They also throw in all kinds of random shit that makes no sense. The only thing I like that they do is wall balls.