OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dT2uf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23869106
youtube.com/watch?v=9J9gxKHgfpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAN THE DEFENSES

Question: What's the worst thing that the European Union could do to spite the USA?

>get called a shill for drunkposting
Feels bad man :(

dat AT field tho

First up, some info on birth control pills

archive.is/dT2uf
>Birth control pills have some troubling possible side effects, including altering a woman's mood and even her choice of romantic partner. A new study adds another potential concern to the list: Hormonal contraception may shrink portions of the brain and affect their function.

>In a study conducted on 90 women, neuroscientists at UCLA found that two key brain regions, the lateral orbitofrontal cortex and the posterior cigulate cortex, were thinner in women who used oral contraception than in women who did not.

>The lateral orbitofrontal cortex plays an important role in emotion regulation and responding to rewards, while the posterior cigulate cortex is involved with inward-directed thought, and shows increased activity when we recall personal memories and plan for the future.

>Changes in the lateral orbitofrontal cortex could be responsible for the increased anxiety and depressive symptoms that some women experience when they start taking the Pill.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23869106

>One influential hypothesis is that the posterior cingulate cortex has a central role in supporting internally-directed cognition. It is a key node in the default mode network and shows increased activity when individuals retrieve autobiographical memories or plan for the future, as well as during unconstrained 'rest' when activity in the brain is 'free-wheeling'. However, other evidence suggests that the region is highly heterogeneous and may play a direct role in regulating the focus of attention. In addition, its activity varies with arousal state and its interactions with other brain networks may be important for conscious awareness.

The birth control pill literally causes brain damage. If you know someone on it, get them off of it now.

Second, recycle this thread for later. Go to this one first.

Unrealistic worst-case: they have nukes
Realistic worst case: they try to sanction us and get laughed at by literally the whole world.

The worst possible thing? Launch all the ICBMs they have, send all of their navies to the East coast, start a full on extermination campaign with 0 warning or prior signs of intent.

Worst thing that's actually going to happen? Raise import/export taxes with the US, massive start a dedicated brain drain targeting top universities, companies and research labs.

bump

wrong thread

Ouchie my small hand

youtube.com/watch?v=9J9gxKHgfpM

>Magapedes ruthlessly bullying the commie bike lock lawyer

You have some grass to cut grassnigger

Tell me that doesn't look gay

Among other things.

>"Grassnigger"

Do we have a pasta for this?
>Hey Sweeties
>My name is Bess and I love everyone of you.

Continue on their current path

Cutting off one's nose to spite their face.

what did Nate Cobalt mean by this?

I love magapedes they are best the best trolls :D:D:D

kek

It's been mentioned at least by Fox that Clinton had a very rough start as well, these are just things forgotten because most critics of Trump weren't even born when that happened or were too young to be paying attention.

What happened to lower Clinton Polls in the first 100?
Also these approval polls are so stupid. JFK would have had like 20-30 in his first hundred after Bay of Pigs

DO WE LOVE OUR TNNs?

No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes user
Heed the word of the emperor

Good evening, fellow pedes :D XD

I'm really horny and my wife is sleeping, wat do?

Its kinda worse because most professional critics were alive then, they just ignore their own history
Hell they were even alive for Reagan

>Bess craves Trump's attention
>She plans her whole life around him
>yfw Bess secretly masturbates to Trump

DAY OF THE FLYING STONE

S O O N

Stop being a degenerate and pray.

If she actually loves you she'll let you go get it in

Fuck the neighbor girl

Thank you anon5, this one is actually true and actionable.

Nah, America was kept in the dark back then
We knew fuckall about the world and what was really going on so his approval rating was still high

Rub your penor on the corner of your bedside until you coom

What is his name?

Incorporate France's nuclear arsenal into the new EU army under the command of the EU council, and then launch them.

Fortunately we have anti-missile systems.

The better question is: What would Trump do?

instagram.com/p/BUfSEnGAeDP/

Wake her up and ask for a sandwich.

You forgot to mention she's actually about to commit suicide since he's blocked her

Yes, but please refrain from posting shitskins
If you're going to post women at least post whites

I guarantee Melania let's him get it in whenever he wants

>you will never drink a bottle of wine with Bess while she cries on your shoulder about being blocked by Trump
Why live?

Do you have any daughters?

Will he publicly behead the traitorous leakers tomorrow?

Jerk off onto her face.

I'm a somnophiliac so I wouldn't ask me if I were you

Until just now I thought spitting liquid on the monitor was just a meme

Correct answer

kek wills it

Republican politicians should hold town halls so they can attract illegals, and have ICE agents on stand by. Tell me that's not a bad idea

Wine is for women and gays

So, in the event we actually become a Holy American Empire, what do we do about (((atheist))) problem?

Obviously kebab would be removed, as Christendom would reign supreme, so no worries there. But the Godless heathens are an clear problem.

Which is why Bess would be drinking it.

In the middle of the night? I guess spics are always busy....

Hey Dearies,

My name is Bess, and I honestly just feel bad for every one of you. :) All of you are darling schnookum little honey-buns who spend every second of their day trying so hard to be so so smart. :) You are everything sugar-plum dingaloo in the world. Honestly, Dearie, have any of you ever gotten any sweet sugary-doo? ;) I mean, I guess it's fun making America great again because of your own snickety doo-doo dingalong, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than being easily baited into a Twitter war.

Don’t be a stranger, sweeties. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the baking team, and starter on my debate team. What sports do you play, other than “be an adorable little honey pie”? I also get straight A’s, and have a buttercup gumdrop Twitter following (they just retweeted me; Shit was SO lollipop diddly-dum ;)). You are all dear wittle cuddle wuddles who should just go to bed since it's way past your bedtime :). Thanks for listening sweeties.

Pic related: It's me and my schnookums.

It's all bullshit anyways, polls are meaningless. The only poll that matters is election day.

#

To the obvious newfag concern emu

Little marine is a cute A CUTE !

At least direct a fellow user. to some fresh salt before you kill yourself, lad. Where is the salt?

Poke her in the butt.

>What would Trump do?
Honestly? Find a 4th wife

For anons that don't know oxytocin is the drug your brain uses to form groups, it makes you like those in your group and hate those outside of your group
A mother produces a metric fuck ton of oxytocin after birth to bond with the baby. But a birth control woman will have never produced any for her man. So the baby is part of the group, the man is an outsider, and thus a threat to the baby. Hello divorce

what is the cost for waking her up for relief. More data needed. Will this cost you waking up early to make breakfast or will it be a new fucking jewelry set.

fire

/PTG/ CAN'T EVEN CONVINCE ME TO LIKE DRUMPFT! WHAT MAKES YOU ALL THINK HE CAN WIN ANOTHER 4 YEARS AT THIS RATE?!?

leave mindless shill phoneposter

>just got off work
>eating some left over pizza
>drinking some mead that got left in my cooler
>watching annie mays
Who else /comfy/?

Well yeah we all know that. Approval polls are if you like the guy or not basically. I guarantee if people see their paychecks go up and health insurance down they're gonna vote Trump 2020 regardless what they think of him.

Barron's future Secretary of Defense

Part 2

saved

this picture makes me want to vomit

It's cold in my room

the construction site next door is loud

I'm hungry

>So, in the event we actually become a Holy American Empire
>in the event
>we actually
>he doesn't recognize the inevitability of pax americana

All joking aside, the United States has been a de facto empire since we annexed Hawaii.

let me ask my magic 8 ball

yes. indeed it says 8

This petrol sniffing cunt has it right
Wine tastes like piss

sweetie posting is my new favorite thing does anyone have the navy seal one ?

they have no meme energy left

Definitely the face of a jewess.

how about slavs?

Non-Christians are allowed to live freely in Christendom

Islam is a special case due to being pure cancer

You either dominate Islam or it dominates you, no two ways about it

>Christendom
>Existing past the next century
Unless some parts of Europe manages to unfuck itself your religion is going to die completely pretty much everywhere except for South America and Africa.
It's going away here in the US and that's due to advancements in technology no because lack of faith. Religion can only exist as long as the society exists in has many unaswered questions, and seeing as how science is pretty much answering those questions religion is no longer needed
Off topic completely: Has anyone done the audio captcha and heard the same voice twice?

Honestly I don't know why Sup Forums hasn't organized immigrant rights protests and have ICE waiting for them.

Wine is for cultured men who don't live for pop culture.

It's juvenile to suggest otherwise.

Plus no estrogens nugger.

It would be very funny if Trump has no idea who is she and blocked a random who by mistake