Is methadone a Jew Racket?

With the epidemic going on with Painkiller abuse in America, user would think that Jews would be peddling Methadone to enslave the user further.

It does sound like another Jew idea. Does it not Goym?

Fun fact, Hitlar's pharmacists created Methadone.

Hitler, oops. ^

Im princeton heroin addict. Im on methadone now, and it works great.
Every morning i feel about 200 percent better than the avg wagecuck. I literally dont need anything in my life. I have tons of energy (from methadone) to deal with my job, friends, family, life.
I literally can do anything i want to on methadone.
Studies have shown it increases iq as well.
Basically if youre an addict, and you want to cry about how horrible your life is, you need to either get on with it and kill yourself, or shut the fuck up (shut the fuck up) and get on methadone.
Im on it, and i have no complaints.
My life is going great.

Methadone (and suboxone) are methods of bringing people BACK from heroin addiction.

It helps stabilize their addiction and life, and remove them from the environment they were getting heroin from.

Yes, it's not a perfect solution, but we've found that it's better than leaving people addicted to heroin.

It is a perfect solution.

Thank you for your input. Any thoughts on suboxone management?

>treat drug addiction with drugs
the government needs to work more on cutting heroin with naltrexone instead of fentanyl

Saved my life.

Retards like to abuse it and go up to insane MGs; I'm on a low, stable dose myself.

As far as Not a Jew racket, because I don't pay a cent. I saved so much $ it's insane.

Wouldn't work. Naltrexone would just block the high, it would just be perceived as a shitty bag, and people would stop buying -that- batch.

Who the fuck do you think is paying for it?

Stupid nigger.

Methadone is shit.

Ibogaine is the real cure for Opoid addiction, which is why the DEA will never allow it.

For the amount of social harm it prevents, it's a policy that's worth paying for.

I have poor man's insurance.

It beats spending 200$+ a week, man.

It's not an endgame by any means, & I won't be on it forever.

It will save you if you let it. Fuck opiates.

Dolophine literally created by nazi scientists to avoid the opium shortage during the war.

the FDA, you mean.

FDA won't do shit because the DEA banned it as a Schedule I narcotic.

i didn't know scheduling drugs was the responsibility of the DEA

seems like a conflict of interest

Do kratom instead. Suboxone withdrawal is worse then heroin withdrawal

Yeah, and it's why research on Controlled Substances can't even be conducted in clinical trials in many cases.

The fact that Ibogaine is Schedule I while Fentanyl is Schedule II just shows you how fucked up the system is.

>I won't be on it forever

I bet you've been saying that about opiates for years lmao

i, in my naivete, just assumed it was the fda that did all that stuff.

isn't that a blatant violation of separation of power? the people who get paid to enforce the law should not be the same people making the law, right?

Im on it as well, and I really dont care if im on methadone the rest of my life. The last decade has been...painful to the say the least. After starting up at the clinic things have been so much better.

Well, congress more or less delegated that to the DEA, and hasn't bitched about it ever.

There's some tenuous congressional oversight, but like most of the government, it's fucked up and unconstitutional because Congress rather not do shit and let bureaucrats handle everything.

That's retarded hippy BS