explain yourself Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sell_my_house/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy is such a faggot.

Can I get the quick rundown?

why did all this start again?

i need one too

Typical, Come at me bro childish mentality.

Idk anything about this. I just saw that pic with the super disturbing aerola and laughed at it. I also may have shared it a few times.

Thats it though. Nothing to apologize for.

Anti-Trump twitter troll gets uppity and so anons start to prank his family and he spergs out and deletes his twitter.

hahaha nipplekid got BTFO

I know nothing.

oh look, another normie!!

what is this and what is up with that dude's nipples?

Wait, Hiromoot isn't the owner anymore? What the fuck

LeNip btfo

guy that would spam anti trump stuff on twitter got real cocky and declared war on Sup Forums

he lost

What the fuck is wrong with that man's nipples. Why would he consent to having a shirtless photo taken with those puppies out?

GOD I LOVE TITS

Who is the areolacuck?

Leftist fuccboi abuses his blue checkmark account to spam Trump, he gets cocky and starts a feud with Sup Forums for no reason. The next day Sup Forums doxxxxxxed his family, found a picture of him without a shirt showing that he's a freak who has HUGE salami-like nipples and found his current location using the reflection in the window of a photo he posted.

William LeGate was so butthurt he ragequit twatter altogether.

Never change Sup Forums

Checked.
Sup Forums is never wrong.

Damn wtf did I miss today? Holy shit. Are you telling me those are his real nipples?

The salami nips are fake (obviously) but that doesn't matter, it's extremely effective propaganda. Literally all the normalfags on Twitter are talking about his fucked up nips. Soon on the streets when people see him they'll no doubt talk about his strange nipples, it's going to follow him for the rest of his life.

Checked. This goes to show that those shills can shitpost all they want. End of the day they can't stop us from doing what we've always done.

things like these are the reason i cant stop coming to this site

Checked.
This goes to show that those shills can shitpost all they want.
End of the day they can't stop us from doing what we've always done.

his nipples are photoshopped.

2 scoops
2 nips
2 terms

>Sup Forums
Fuck off, newshit.

He was a good boy. He dindu nuffin

Not true. Pic related is the photoshopped version.

I wonder if he could pick up TV stations with those satellite dishes on his chest.

lol reflection from a window. I love you guys. You know who I hate though? alt lite faggots who steal all your guys shit and act like they created this counter culture of conservatism. Dipshits like Faith Goldy, Ben Prozobiac, Lauren the Man. Sup Forums runs the world

>getting BTFO repeatedly by his dad

This guy's over

twitter.com/sell_my_house/with_replies

Lmfao top kek

I thought this guy was a ugly as fuck girl for a second. Anybody else think that?

Lost it

What did this faggot say to Ivanka?

fucking hell

Alt-lite cuckies serve a purpose in spreading our exploits and le e/b/in menes, while also sharing some common goals. But make no mistake, the second they start signalling against us they will be put in their place.

F A K E N I P S
A
K
E
A
N
D
G
A
Y

>and found his current location using the reflection in the window of a photo he posted
Never, under any circumstances, fuck with Sup Forums.

KYS

We're here forever

ARE THOSE REALLY HIS NIPPLES? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you. These Nazi-trolls think it's funny to go around photoshopping this poor man's areolas. Did you all ever stop and think what it might be like for his future children, to have to see their father's breasts being toyed with on the internet??

I attached the original picture - please leave this poor man alone.

Kek

I'd motorboat them bitches

Ultimately it's his fault this all happened. Because he has big nipples.

Let this be a warning to the rest of you anti-nipplelets

you guys need to stop posting

>also may have sharted a few times.

Me too burger bro me too

is like pottery

Not going to work shills
KYS

Taking a break from twitter will be good for him. It's very unhealthy for your entire life to revolve around responding to Trump's tweets.

t. Nippleboi Internet Defense Force

So is this guy a millionaire?

Pills to control his brain. Too much shit "food" in shit cancer causing containers. Tap water. All give you bitch-tits.

Deepest lore

no hes some poorfag wanna be tech '''entrpreneur''' in san fagsisco who probably lives on welfare in a cuck shed and spends all day virtue signaling and @ing donald trump on twitter

why? they're great. they convert tons of normies to (((our))) side.

Wtf I love man boobs now

isnt that causes by resperidol or somethng

Now if only we could do something worthwhile. Like deportation forces of cocky little shits, or dismantling neocons, antifa, or hilldawg

LE KIKE PERSONAL ARMY XD

Let's all defend Ivanka and her BASED HUSBAND.

Never change,1/2chan.

Fuck you're a faggot

t. William LeNipple shill. FRENCHKEKIE NEEDS MILKY

>and found his current location using the reflection in the window of a photo he posted

Are we hitting fuckin CSI levels of "enhance" bullshit? Like come on nigga, aint no way.

why does this kid have pancake nips tho?

Oh. From what I read on line he sold $6 million dollars in Apps. Must be some other kid.

This. He could nurse an army

brehs...

SweetieGate when?

LMAO

This 100%.

For the average normie, it is nearly impossible to make--in a single leap--the jump from mainstream politics to full Alt-right. It's just implausible. The ideas are too foreign to them, the content is too taboo, and their psychological biases shut it out.

But the advent of the alt-light is like a stepping stone. All said and done, the moving from mainstream politics to the alt-light isn't that hard of a transition. And all said and done, the transition from the alt-light to the alt-right isn't that hard of a transition. From mainstream then immediately to alt-right is a different story.

Alt-light guys are okay in my book, so long as people realize they are just a means to an end.

We are still battling antifa
And we are so far winning

Pffffffttt haha this is perfect

He even apologized, what a cuck

Wow so youre like the online antifa? SO BRAVE

He just his nipple privledge checked

Brillant

hahah

WE WAZ KANGZ N SHEIT

Holy fuck guys, you gotta stop, I can't laugh but so much before I keel over

Is that some sort of cancer?

cuck

>used a reflection to find his location

I want to believe

literally lmao'd

yeah marxism

his app is free. its been downloaded 6million times but it doesnt make any money

its literally just a shittier copy of instagram

Is Sup Forums contributing to the rise in areola-phobia?

wait, who forces him to tweet this shit?

yes. put down the fork you fat fuck

Witnessed.

God bless you Sup Forums.

unstoppable autism

HAHAHA

Holy fuck Sup Forums you guys are fucking deadly.