Did North Korean Operatives Use a Dinghy to Infiltrate California on Memorial Day?

A 47-foot Motor Life Boat crew from Coast Guard Station Morro Bay and an MH-65 Dolphin helicopter crew from Forward Operating Base Point Mugu conducted several search patterns in the area looking for any possible missing persons. The dinghy was reported to have oars and a gas can inside, and is around 10 feet in length.

smobserved.com/story/2017/05/30/news/did-north-korean-operatives-use-a-dinghy-to-infiltrate-california/2932.html

Probably not.

no...

What damage could they possibly do with equipment they carried on a dinghy?

Nothing.

prob just spicks

No, but the democrats got another half dozen voters...

Please tell me they're going to suitcase nuke that shithole state.

>Cali
>10 foot rubber boat

That's illegals if it was used for something illegal

user 10 Pakistani terrorists killed 150 people in Mumbai in 2008 with equipment they carried on a dinghy

What's the source on this?

Everyone in Pakistan and India has a small dingy

m8 suitcase nukes were invented in the 50s and they are more powerful than the fatman and littleboy dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki

They would be better off "defecting" to South Korea and then working with the CIA as a double agent than doing anything with a small boat.

You know that other people can buy RHIBs, right?

>be north korean military lad
>get assignment to go spy in america
>report back, everything is well
>get told "you're a hero and you'll be applauded when you get back"
>go back to NK
>get arrested, thrown in prison camp for being a socially dangerous element
>hfw

I'm going to say cocaine.

I'm convinced that nukes are really just faked. Conventional ordance and some plutonium. It's a charade for probably a bioweapons program. Bioweapons are the ideal weapon for best corea. There is very little traffic into theor isolated country for cross infection to occur. Their enemies have radically larger populations. Bioweapons have the most bang for the buck so to speak.

Be warned.

not likely, its north of los angeles.
possibly gooks sneaking opiates in from a container ship before entering the port.

In cali? Let them do it. Cleaning house and cassus belli in one big beautiful fireball.

I wanna be a capsule trooper
Killin bugs an parachuttin
Droppin nukes-on-gooks keeps me from lootin
Bright Flash
(Bright Flash)
Blastwave
(Blastwave)
Make Kim Scream
(Make Kim Scream)
Live the Dream
(Live the Dream)
Cap Marine!

Los Osos/Morro Bay here.

Probably just drug runners

My goodness I didn't even know about this. Crazy...

Really? It was blasted all over the news here in leafland

and thats just the one you found

If anything it was a bunch of illegal spics smuggling drugs.

>A 47-foot Motor Life Boat crew from Coast Guard Station Morro Bay and an MH-65 Dolphin helicopter crew from Forward Operating Base Point Mugu conducted several search patterns in the area looking for any possible missing persons. The dinghy was reported to have oars and a gas can inside, and is around 10 feet in length.
If not drumbfs fleet presence in the peninsula, I'd say fake, spics etc
Could be very concerning, as spies can do alot of damage.

It would make more sense for NK operatives to go into LA and travel east into the hills where NK refugees from Korean War actually live on their ranches. There ain't shit in Morrow Bay.

Wow, I'm shocked there are people on this site from my hometown.

If it is norks they could be going after Diablo Canyon nuclear power plant I guess.

Or they're just coming to slit my throat tonight, I live like 5 miles from the landing site.

>"Let's put stickers on camo boxes so everyone will think they're suitcase nukes!"

drug smuggling craft

I've run across a lot of Sup Forums users from the 805 area. Probably mostly autistic engineers from cal poly like me.

Also very possible but their nukes are what they're showing off for all their propaganda rather than chemical and bio weapons.
I highly doubt their nuke program is faked. We can monitor them with seismographs to see what shit they're blowing up and it's pretty hard to fake something with the power of an earthquake.

1 - If it's been used for a covert infiltration, it would have been set to head back out to sea with an explosive charge so it sank, not just left in the surf.

2- If used for an operation and intended to be used to escape, it would have been concealed, and high and dry of the tides.

3 - It's a common kind of vessel and not uncommon as a tender for a larger vessel - to get to and from shore, etc

4- it's rolling in the surf - ten bucks says it's come adrift of its parent vessel and washed ashore

real suitcase nukes are like 150 kg, and you need to have hydrogen bombs already to make them.

I wish you fuckers would stop driving up the rents. Go home lol

>you will see an ethno-nationalist Juche America in your lifetime

That looks like a 7m RHIB. Rigged Hull Inflatable Boat, commonly used in the Navy.

Some boat crew probably fucked up.

i graduated 5 years ago

we local now

On that note. Does my IP get hidden if I buy a Sup Forums gold pass or is it always readily available on request? I would really not like to get hacked by anonymous

Biological weapons, for one.

The world is much smaller than you think.

> The dinghy was reported to have oars and a gas can inside, and is around 10 feet in length.

Not 7m m8 - more like 3m

Its because you are an Indian colony.

Well it's California, so would it even really matter? If anything it'd be a net gain.

7m and 11m is what they commonly use, wouldnt suprise me if they had 3m as well.

Sure - but 3m RHIBs are pretty common in the civilian maritime world as well

Too late, a tip has been sent to the authorities concerning the cheese pizza you've downloaded. You're sick and deserve your punishment.

AFP reports : North Korean Navy strike fleet left the port of Wosan on Sunday headed for the United States with its foward expeditionary task force have left two days previously. North Korean officials said their actions were in response to the continuing threat posed by the orange glow emanating from president Trumps head saying it posed a clear and significant danger to the peace loving people of North Korea. It was also reported that the enormous size of Mr Trumps head was interfering with the sunlight entering North Korea which in turn was stunting the growth of their beloved leader. They say these actions are unacceptable as they have led to him being increasingly being percived as a manlet by his subjects.

Los Osos represent
14/88
morro bay makes me wanna cry because of how much it is like how all of socal used to be

may kek bless what is left of our forsaken home

It was one hell of a happening.

>47%

The dicklets of South Asia.

>get arrested by ICE
>sent to mexico
>get beheaded

This. Japan's thinking like an operative. It's possible they tried to get here before Memorial Day and fucked up

They don't need that. And it's already widely accepted there are thousands of Chinese and North Korean sleeper agents in the West, particularly in the USA, infiltrated among this 21st century wave of Chinese immigration into other countries. You should be more worried about what thousands of sleeper agents can do to government buildings and military infrastructure instead of some festival.

I wish they would nuke California

you would know about this wouldn't you.

China has been able to export both Chinese and North Korean operatives on to mainland US to cause destabilization of the West Coast if the moment ever presents itself in the future.

Why do you think there are China Towns all across the country and none of them want to integrate in to American culture? They are Chinese and wish to stay Chinese. They don't give two shits about our culture.

You should fear the manpower of the Nork army. What they lack in technology, they make up for with ruthless killing machines. They train underground and almost all of their army could be considered a guerilla fighter skilled in unconventional warfare. Seriously, if you don't have bullets in your gun to kill those gooks, they WILL kill you.

North Korea has been arming for war ever since they were spared their ultimate defeat (which they awaited gloriously) during the Korean War. They want to go out in a blaze of glory they were robbed of in the past.

That's just an anti radiation kit
suitcase nukes require tritium, if NK has that much trit to make so many suitcases, then we are all fucked anyway

Also as previously said, those submarines have been used by Mexican cartels for decades now.

This is why "libertarianism" will fail. We let these foreigners in and they exploit our laws and use them against us and use the system to change the laws to further exploit them and so on.

Drug cartel bullshit. the question is why did they care to report this one

We have no chance