When will Sup Forums take the islam pill?

when will Sup Forums take the islam pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9ysyKgjovU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neveeeeer!!

Kys fag

>submission to shitskins
Oh we're well on our way

youtube.com/watch?v=a9ysyKgjovU

>Islam is the gateway to hell.

they will, muslims are very known for it

Die.

I'm pretty close to taking it. Haven't converted yet, but soon Insha'Allah.

Islamic apologists are retarded. It's a backwards as shit religion that has no place on this planet. People like you are just fueling the SJW fire, being redpilled means knowing what the fuck you're talking about, not being retarded.

If I wanted cyanide, I don't have to import it.

im moslemphobic sorry

When you toaster Steve on live stream.

>owns Sup Forums

Does anyone truly own Sup Forums anymore?

I'm fine with Islam, as long as the sandniggers stay in their own country.

when aisha sucks the milk from my pregnant dog's tits faggot

Not sandnigger islam, but White Sharia is bretty gud.

Islam is superior to modern (((western))) culture

Islam is shit tier shit skin monkey "religion" relative to old school western culture backed by traditional christian or pagan religions

Sorry achmed but Sup Forums isn't interest in becoming mulatoes like you

you must be a leaf larping

As soon as Sup Forums decides rather than affiliate iwth the group that's driven every great human achievement of recent history like going to the moon...

In favor of the group of inbred low IQ cancerous cultists so inbred, so emotionally weak they rage at cartoons, so sexually insecure they have to cover up their daughters and wives, who won't allow themselves to masterbate but jizz their pants at a flash of an exposed arm because they have no emotional self-control... As soon as the latter group is more impressive than the former group, maybe then it will be worth following a cult that worships a mass murdering pedophile and accepting the price of being killed if you dare to leave. Then maybe it will be worth condemning your kids and their kids to being inbred, mentally stunted and pathetic victims who stick their asses in the air to worship mecca... Until the day some based leader finally glasses the whole middle east.

Maybe then. Maybe then pol will convert

When refusing the Islam pill won't get me killed.