AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40087126
liveleak.com/view?i=642_1495943653
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no source

fucking shitposters

#notallcatholics

Why should the pope listen to a Muslim?

APOLOGIZE

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40087126

>pope apologises
>papal infallibility in ruins

Will he do it?

You really give this fag the benefit of the doubt?

Does Trudeau mean slapping kids with rulers abuse?

Getting really tired of this guy. His entire term will be remember for all the times he apologized, or made someone else apologize. Fuck you, that's one of the stereotypes. Crack open all the beer and be drunk as a true Canadian, asshat.

I saw it on the CBC after Pittsburgh took game one.

Trudeau literally visited the pope on taxpayer money to ask him to apologize for shit that didn't even happen in CURRENT YEAR

what a time to be alive

>apologise for something someone else did
Lefties literally believe in original sin, their ideology is literally not consistent.

>His entire term will be remember for all the times he apologized, or made someone else apologize
It's almost as if he's Canada's Obama or sumptin tss tss

please not all of us are retarded : (

his wife is younger than melania yet looks far worse

what a fucking cuck

Why the fuck ecen bring up some shit like that? It does nothing except remind everyone that it happened and now there's guilt and hate going all around.

Why is it that I generally like Canadians, but I fucking hate Canada?

Obama was less a bitch than this fucker. World leaders get together, he stays away cause he's still at the kids table
liveleak.com/view?i=642_1495943653

Because canada (since the 70's) has stood for absolutely nothing. It's the first globalist country. We've been told Canada is literally post-national.

>cuck asking another cuck to apologize

There is nothing new about this

Soo... Did he apologised?

I hereby declare cuck an obsolete world.
It will henceforth be replaced by "Trudeau" to reflect more accurately the ultimate cucking of the West than a mere "cuck" is no longer able to encompass.
Press V to vote and validate.

said he is "open" to present excuses

Sucks. Fuck the good old US of A as well. What the fuck happened to us?

Papal infallibility only applies to matters of doctrine.

Fucked up schools aren't anything of the sort.

PLEASE tell me the Pope will tell him to go fuck himself.
ITALY I WANT MY POPES HARD-BOILED AND MEAN

someone redpill me on residential schools

saw it on ctv news,it's real

Fuck both these faggots. I say we let them apologize to the world while we burn them at the stake.

DO YOU WORSHIP A JEW?

SAY SORRY

SAY SORRY FOR SAVAGE INDIANS!

SAY IT!

SAY IT TO THE JEW WORLD ORDER!

APOLOGIZE TO JEWS FOR TRYING TO CHRISTIANIZED SAVAGES!

DO IT PEDO

DO IT!

BOW!

DO IT OUR LOSE YOUR PRECIOUS CHURCH

CHURCH

CHURCH IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

>Headline says he asked pope to apologize for schools
>He actually asked pope to apologize for Catholic abuse of indigenous children

Now that's what I call honest reporting.

There is nothing wrong with abusing youngs
Isnt even abuse
Ok?

WTF u talking about Juan?

More like "taking native kids from their reservations by force and forcing them to attend catholic boarding schools where harsh physical and sexual abuse was common" abuse

>The Commander in Leaf tells the fucking Pope to apologize
Christcucks BTFO eternally

This is the "schools" Trudeau is talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>
>More like "taking native kids from their reservations by force and forcing them to attend catholic boarding schools where harsh physical and sexual abuse was common" abuse

Fuck Indians, fuck the church, and fuck Justin Trudeau.

I RECORDED THE FUCKING GAME AND WAS AVOIDING Sup Forums. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, I HATE THE FAGGOT PENGUINS AND THAT STUPID FAGGOT CROSBY. FUCK.

so in other words they put them in the average canadian school kek

some people actually fared well in residential school believe it or not

The only leg they have for an argument is in taking children out of their homes.

EXCOMMUNICATE CANADA NOW!!!!!!!!!

Why should he, the Residential School system was a Government creation, by Act of Parliament. And was then contracted out to the Catholics when Parliament decided it didn't want to cough up the cash to pay the Provinces (who are legally the administrators of Education by the Constitution, not the Feds) to run them.

Fuck him for even suggesting this.

Harper apologized for it too, as well as Pope Benedict. The native chief who received the apology didn't accept it so now they gotta do the song and dance over again.

>hey man can you apologize for something you personally never did and in reality is grossly over exaggerated?
I'll never understand this thought process. It's like niggers and their reparations or kikes and their holocaust. At least the native Americans are taking it mostly well by drinking themselves to death instead of constantly crying about it. I mean yeah the natives do hear and there but I swear never on the level of blacks and their slavery. They'd make it sound like they have whip scars and ptsd inherited and that I personally put them there. What's fucking wrong with these people?

What did one diddler say to the other diddler?

ahahahaha
bet you wish you'd been nicer to mister trump now, huh francis? why smack away the hand of friendship in favor of the cold clammy grasp of the canadian atheist liberal?

What is exactly wrong with this? I know Canadian Aboriginals can be a bit demanding considering how much gibs they get. There actually was a system of residential schools that were run by the Catholic Church though and some pretty horrific abuses took place there. What would be the problem in asking the head of the Catholic Church to publicly apologize for that?

>facepalm.jpg

Fuck that Chief.
Fuck the whole damn system.
I don't care if it was the Natives own mini-Shoah, it was shut down nearly 40 years ago.
We've had the T&RC, we've given an official apology, we've forked out tons of cash.
I don't care if Chief Billy Twowilly didn't accept the apologies, that's his problem, not ours.

Why?

What power does chief grand cherokee have? Send him back to the cuck tent.

The residential schools run by the Catholic church you moron

>that serpent logo
>go check it out
>it's real
didn't know he's into pizza

Well if Benedict already apologized then this is a bit silly.

Spicy!

**By an Act of Parliament.
The Church was paid to run it for the Feds (and not the Provinces, which are supposed to run Education and still do to this day).
It's not like the Pope said "Fuck them injuns, put them in internment camps labeled as schools".

They were poorly paid teachers (Nuns) in crappy buildings trying to "civilize" native kids who didn't even know English (or French if out east)... it was a recipe for disaster from day one.

He wasn't asking the Pope to apologize for schools though. The headline could have just as easily been "Trudeau asks Pope to apologize for Catholic abuse of indigenous children", but that would have sounded a bit too reasonable for people to click on.

>Be Canadian
>get cucked by superior rust belt cock
LOL
O
L

OY VEY ITS ANOTHER SHOAH

The fact that natives bitch about the crime of being educated is telling.

Shouldn't it be Trudeau's responsability?