The End Game

Does this book perfectly describe what must be done in order to make the world beautiful and safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
youtube.com/watch?v=TMeAIpvmy2w
en.booksee.org/book/1039855
amazon.com/Camp-Saints-Jean-Raspail/dp/1881780074
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this book was the final step in my redpilling. its what we should all aspire to

Indeed.

Timothy McVeigh seemed to think So...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

A race war is unrealistic.

Indeed.

KILL NIGGER BABIES THE EARTH IS FLAT!!!!!

I don't think it is

Don't you think a 100% white world would be boring as shit?

Who would you shit on?

Could be a hoax. McVeigh's group was an FBI honeypot, and FBI are known to use KKK and other such groups to stage "hate crimes" for political reasons.

Well, either way, sort of the wrong way to go about things. You know... Killing kids n shit...

No, it's retarded

(you) Thanks for the input.

The day of the rope is coming...

No actually it's fucking amazing. I think his book HUNTER is even better

Hopefully

I personally would hate anyone with non-blue eyes but until then I'm fine with them

Have you seen the lesson of haiti video?

>Who would you shit on?
No one thats the point mexican intellectual

Shouldn't you be prepping the bull,swede?

Havent read hunter and im only half way through the Turner Diaries

Blue eyes is resesive gene. My dad has blue eyes and my mom has brown eyes, so I got brown eyes. Blue eyed people keep getting smaller.

a mexican global califate is more realistic

jk

but a mestizo northamerica is

Both amazing books. Full of ideas. I have a dream

Spoilers: That part where they nuke Israel and the news reporter starts REEEEEEing on the television reminds me of Colbert and that other faggot crying at the camera "you don't own anything Goy!"

This

People with brown eyes and brown hair

you have to stay there

It weren't ritten well

But rote truf

it's a steaming pile of dog shit

?It was written extremely well.

I can't take this seriously.

All I know is that Turner is based

Always thought that part was pretty cringy. Hearing Pierce talk like a jew was even worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMeAIpvmy2w

The ending is pretty dark

Soon.

imo.I think the end is pretty bright.

The whole world becomes a radioactive/chemical wasteland.

?.No,,it does not.

Did you read the book?

Yes it does
At least the northern hemisphere

>Who would you shit on?

>mexicans dont want utopia, as long as there is someone to shit on or kill or children to rape they are content

spic

Is there somewhere I can read this online? Unemployed student who wants to read this. It's not available in my school's library, sadly.

>Killing kids n shit...

those nigger/spic/muslims kids grow up and then you got a problem

hell most nigger kids are just as violent and prone to rape as adults. some black kid raped a retard at some school a few years back and he was like 11 or 12

You can find the audiobook on youtube

banned in Germany ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All nigs have to die.
Just send them to Africa, then cut all foreign aid.
It'll be the same fate, only more prolonged and much more painful.

Yes, as long as mexicans are white!
Build the wall!

No. Not at all.
Its an entertaining piece of dystopian literature.
But any one who actually think things in this book are finna happen is pure autsim

A book,,,,banned?Sorry germ bro.

Maybe.Maybe not.

When hunter was written in 1989 there was alot less interracial couples.
When turner diarys was written thete was less affirmative actiin for negroes and less white guilt propaganda on tv.

pierce was fucking unhinged. i'm embarrassed to be associated with people like him, and i'm a nazi.

kys

the guy was an autistic cartoon with no charisma whatsoever.

Too easy.

I honestly don't know how anyone can read this book and think that it has a happy ending.

Three quarters of the world's population dead? Global thermonuclear war? Rivers of blood in Europe's great cities? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

The book doesn't really shy away from the fact that most whites die as well.

Isnt this what was prophecized by that south african guy in 1924? He also predicted obama, the migration crisis, donald trump and a shitton of ther stuff, pretty spooky

Pierce was clearly mentally ill. I don't know where this edgelord desire for an apocalyptic race war comes from.

Think about how much Hitler could have accomplished if he had a few decades of peace.

Freedom has a very high price, you as an american should know that better than anyone.

Found the jew

Mmm

it was written well enough to properly convey a diary.

With the Day of the Rake soon to follow

Only Asia gets the salted earth treatment.

here are the instructions

New Z....A rare treat m8s

i don't know , haven't read it , got a link? to either one or both?

>en.booksee.org/book/1039855

thanks for that, but company fw won't let me see it. oh well. I'll keep an eye out for it . it seems to be pretty popular anyway.

Dr. Pierce's book defend red pills Whites. It's looking like it will come to that or the Whiteman, or they will just be the bitch to the current minority.

actually i found both thanks to a (surprisingly) easy google search? probably bugged, but i'll get to read it at least and see what the fuss is all about. I've seen it mentioned a bunch. pretty good story?

this

what is banned in Germany?

Based hoodie man is based

New Zealand

mom has blue eyes, dad has brown eyes, i have blue-grey eyes

SPOILER: the book is a satire on hypocrisy

Wasn't very impressed with the book. I have read like 75% or something, sometimes reading, sometimes listening to the audiobook, zoning out at times not paying much attention. But I might read it again.

Another novel I've heard about in a similar vein is The Camp of the Saints by Jean Raspail, anybody read it?

amazon.com/Camp-Saints-Jean-Raspail/dp/1881780074

Honestly, I thought the book was a good read. Gave me a few good laughs too.

Blue eyes, blond hair vs brown eyes and brown hair. Tall people vs manlets. etc.

Yes, your "dad"

Holy shit I need go to Estonia, I want a Slavic girl so bad.

If you want overthrow the government, you might as well take a lesson from history. Pierce promotes random acts of violence and expects this will simultaneously cripple the government and redpill the masses to rally behind the terrorists. Well guess what. It doesnt work.

I will give you the example of Russian Empire. in the 1860, there was a political movement called "Narodniki" (Narod meaning nation, so the translation could be nationalists, but actually populists would be more accurate).
They believed that terrorism aimed at the govt will bring pressure on tzar. They even blew one tzar up, but failed in the end. Because they dreamt up an image of ideal peasants who will understand their message and will take down tzar when they will see he is no god and can be harmed. Unfortunately the peasants didnt give a fuck and just wanted to live in peace.

Bolsheviks, or marxist in general, tried instead of subverting the population and then cripple the whole country with general strikes and revolution if possible. Their greatest weapon werent guns but words and endless agitation. They were selling a great idea to the people and were eventually succesfull. Leninist doctrine in particular basically states that you should promise anybody whatever he wants in exchange for his support. Because once you are in power it doenst matter what you promised to people since you can shoot them if they start bitching

I think so. That's why I have 200 feet of rope in my garage.

Day of the Rope can't come fast enough.

estonians aren't slavic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone recommend anymore books?
What else you reading Sup Forums ?

Tbh if the Turner Diaries became unironically real, it would end in crippling stalemate, not some glorious white racial victory.

I imagine it would get to the point where organized society on a national level had collapsed and everyone is living in walled off compounds and the fighting would just plateau off because everyone would be fucking tired of it by that point. It would be whites in their little compound, Jews in their little compound, hippies in their little compound, Mexicans in their little compound and so forth. The communities refuse to interact with each other or do so only for basic necessities. The areas separating them basically a no man's land where bandits and scavengers rule.

You'd also see an anti-racist backlash among whites post-war. People who come to hold nostalgia for the days when people of various races could co-mingle without fear of having their throats cut.

>pleb thinks he's redpilled

Secret societies.

This

Communists may be scum but their track-record for instigating successful Civil Wars is second to none.

Their subversion of the Russian Empire was as brilliant as it was horrific.

Then what do you call that goddess? Caucasian? Nordic? Esoteric?

>American education
Estonians are not slavs, they're balts you mongrel

>Their subversion of the Russian Empire was as brilliant as it was horrific.

Know any good books on the subject?

octoroon

>Leninist doctrine in particular basically states that you should promise anybody whatever he wants in exchange for his support. Because once you are in power it doenst matter what you promised to people since you can shoot them if they start bitching

never realized these liberals were so self aware how sad