How much longer for us to accept that white people really are the most evil race?

How much longer for us to accept that white people really are the most evil race?

>most evil
>not the jews
sageeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

How much longer will it take for you to admit that there is no such thing as "evil"

Also nice craft btw, kerbal space program is the true game of the white man.

KSP is made in Mexico.

How much longer until people realize people with dark skin are lazy useless leeches?

I guess mexiniggers make some good space games then desu.

OMG I LOVE KERBAL!

When are we going to accept that Mexicans and niggers have no value?

We all know most of you crackers are evil as shit. That's why y'all sit on here all day miserable as fuck shitting on everybody who isn't mayo in skin tone

isn't drake jewish?

Whites can be the most evil, but also the most compassionate and empathetic. You force our hand and we will destroy you and everything you love.

KSP is such a good game. Even before they added all the new bells in whistles in the 1.0 update it was fun. Remember just trying to orbit the moon, racing with my friends. Good times

The human race is evil. You just prefer the racist form of selective blame. “ψ(`∇´)ψ

He's mixed

Yup. OP confirmed for faggot.

I don't see whites running around Europe and butt raping children. I don't see whites running around in South Africa putting tires on people and lighting them on fire. I don't see whites robbing every convenience store they can find. I don't see whites expecting special treatment based on race or segregating themselves on college campuses.

But I see niggers doing all of the above.

So explain to me why niggers are not the shitstain in the underwear of biosphere of planet Earth.

If Jews are white you are correct.

On your way back to Spic kingdom could you do us a solid and eradicate them?

I haven't given this craft a name yet... but it's an exoatmospheric, warp capable (1.5c) single person craft, with both horizontal and vertical launch and landing capabilities, that can refuel from any planetary atmosphere with sufficient quantities of CO2; and it runs off of a D/T nuclear thermal turbojet, and a molten uranium salt start-up reactor.

Pic is craft in orbit around Laythe, note the mission time.

The weak always view the powerful as evil

This one is a single stage to orbit, fully enclosed science lab/space station with anti-matter harvesting capabilities.

It is run by 6 medium D/T fusion reactors, pushing a Vista fusion rocket; supplemented by a alcubierre warp drive capable of around 5c.

Pic related is the craft in orbit around jool, note laythe in the background.

Note: Matching orbits with the D/T Vista engine is a cakewalk.

This is an exoatmospheric stingle stage to orbit spaceplane, with a fuselage designed for maximum occupancy.

It seats 52 (including 4 crew), is powered by 2 oversized medium D/T fusion thermal turbojets, and is capable of orbital re-entry without the need for aerobraking. (Specific Impulse = Off the chain)

Pic related is after a successful touchdown on an island in the opposite hemisphere from the space center.

tell me more, what game?

ksp nvm, i thought so

>1 post by this ID
y'all postin in a bait thread

Moralfag, ha remember that one. Amirite?

This is a bait board, stupid leaf.

This is the main stage of an orbital boost system I designed some years back, with the primary boost section consisting of a D/T fusion thermal turbojet, lander legs, parachutes, etc... and an upper coupling attaching both an ablative heat shield, and the upper payload section.

Pic related, successful recovery of the boost modual after successful orbital insertion of a remote guided "space tug", for unmanned orbital work on one of my many space stations.

check the mission time.

speedrun of same ship.

Had about 150 Km/s DeltaV left in the plasma thrusters after that screenshot.

Fuck off shareblue.

(checketh of duble.)

Systems test and payload test of antimatter systems; delivering 9~ tons to low duna orbit on a single stage.

forgot pic.

return trip, orbital insertion burn.

So are Ford trucks but Ford trucks are also made for the white man.

>protip: it can't be done

orbital insertion burn complete.

Drive test of exoatmospheric fighter chassis.

It's nice to see there are KSP playing autists here even if there are none in my engineering classes.
Anyone can explain why pic related happened to my ship? No mods or cheats (was still quite buggy at the times)

>not the Turks who basically raped the Mediterranean and Balkans for a few hundred years straight

earlier screenshot of same exoatmospheric fighter test.

Sick a KSP thread on Sup Forums.

r8 my recreation of the Proposed Mars Transfer vehicle. Centre Droptank pops off after Duna insertion.

forgot pic.

>Anyone can explain why pic related happened to my ship?

Memory buffer overflow error.

KSP is a great game, bit it's code is fairly shit.

The creator and (former) lead dev was a BR.

i haven't got pictures since KSP takes half an hour to start, but i'm currently doing a RemoteTech (signal delay on)/USI-LS/all of the other USI mods/Extraplanetary Launchpads/Near Future Pack/Outer Planets run. so far i have a station capable of holding like 6 kerbals for a year in orbit, and i'm using that to make a bunch of probes i'm going to colonize duna with. thinking of putting a fuel refinery on the mun so i don't have to truck fuel up from kerbin.

KSP is made in the unity engine. it's absolutely shit.

so my niggers, is there any actual reason at all to build a space plane? everytime i do i don't really get any delta-v advantage once in orbit, i prefer just to spam moons with mining drones and refuel in orbit

This is now a KSP thread.

I approve greatly. I need to mod in a Fourth Reich flag to my game and kek as I claim the stars

It's a physics simulator coded in fucking unity. You've no idea how little the game has changed since the first versions.

Just pop the drop tanks on the sides with some seperation jets, and crash em into mars.

No need to re-dock, user.

I'd say that's a nice design and all, but you straight lifted that from NASA.

So.... no specific reason to ask, but... what do you do for a living, user?

Whites do live in Mexico, pic related

what mods

Opinion on Space Engineers?

Does the coding team lift ideas from crash reports and sell them to space launch companies?

here's a fun fact: the entire game is still built around kerbin.
the entire game. i'm not joking. it is literally entirely dependent on kerbin.

Real Solar System tried to adjust the solar system so that all of the planets would be in their right positions, but they encountered a problem when they attempted to adjust the axial tilt of Earth. the entire solar system tilts when you do that, it's why RSS has a retarded map view. if you try to change the axial tilt of kerbin the entire solar system tilts.

let that sink in.

Right, I guess that makes sense, and would explain this too after the ship when apeshit.

bitches don't know 'bout my space tractor

>what mods

Try interstellar, you fucking pansy.

Good luck matching orbits, faggot.

Wouldn't blacks be the most adapted for space travel?

wait sorry i got that wrong: the solar system doesn't tilt, the solar system breaks. in RSS the earth has 0 inclination, but the rest of the solar system has an inclination equal to the earth's inclination.

Space Engineers is a good concept and a fairly decent game. Decent, not fantastic at this stage. Keep in mind it's also been in development for ages now.

t. Guy who bought it in its early days. 300+ hours, which isn't much when you consider how long ago I bought it. It's kinda hard to get into.

you gonna enter that into the lunar tractor pull competition?

Asians actually, smaller is better.

Did they ever add any advantage to craft re-use in KSP? If not, then no, it's just RPing.

Now I want to play kerbal
Making space cars and driving them on moons and planets was the best. Also white people are probably the least evil race if you don't buy into the propaganda public school shits out

there is a mod that adds rocket build times, and if you recover a part of your rocket you can use it again without having to build it from scratch. i'm pretty sure SSTOs can be reused in 5 hours in that mod, compared to multiple weeks for expendable rockets.

KSP is more like a true NASA sim that's watered down in fun ways.

By comparison, Space Engineers is a batshit Minecraft clone. It's fun, but it isn't really a sim.

>How much longer for us to accept that white people really are the most evil race?

OK.
So why bother trying to change nature? Do you get angry as a shark that attacks someone?

We should not even try to not be evil, let's fuck up everyone else.

>Did they ever add any advantage to craft re-use in KSP?

If you land your craft back on kerbal after a mission, you can recover the parts for funds...

Assuming you play anything but sandbox, that is.

what do you all think of this?

FYI, I don't have a joystick... just a keyboard.

>FYI, I don't have a joystick... just a keyboard.

Any other modders of KSP in here?

It's a 6 year old stillborn game that runs like shit the moment you start putting anything anywhere.

you get you shekels back for any parts you land and reclaim, the closer you are to space center the more money, land on the pad or the runway and it's 100% i think, minus any part you've ejected. But making money in campaign is so easy anyway, And fuel tanks cost next to nothing, so i just drop the tanks and parachute the engines down. solid fuel boosters are cheap as fuck as well

You recover the cost of the craft if you land it on Kerbin. The further from the spaceport you land it, the lower the percentage of funds you get back.
There's at least one mods that simulates re-entry and recovery of discarded stages based on the mass of the stage and the available parachutes or engine thrust/fuel.

Building fully re-usable rockets and spaceplanes is challenging but can save you a lot of money in career mode.

>The only race to end slavery is evil, while the ones who still practice it aren't
Well gee whizz

>It's a 6 year old stillborn game that runs like shit the moment you start putting anything anywhere.

But space, and "Literally anything you can build with lego like parts" is such a small fraction of available games...

Yes?

Nice cloud city, lando.

>mexiniggers and huemonkeys in charge of strapping garbage together that almost always explodes
Color me shocked

Single stage to orbit, minmus miner.

CHECK THE TIME

>tfw the game get an update but you can't play it for at least 2 months because you have to wait for 9000 mods to get updated

What is this from???

>What is this from???

The Deported.

>What is this from???

>The Deported.

Debate me on matters of national security... you will lose.

The only thing I found was some U.S. 2009 movie about mexicans. Though this is clearly modern germany. 0.o

Right before successful landing on the rocket launchpad with vtol/variable geometry vehicle.

That joke clearly went over your head.

Keyboard, son.

Oh, you ain't gettin the (you)'s....

But you know.

Keyboard landing screenshots.

As was foretold.

I agree that it's pretty hard to get into, in that it takes so much time to do things and get things rolling. Game is also not scalable when the universe increases in complexity. Slows down to a crawl on most machines.

Hi there, KSP fan.

Trips, ladies and gentlemen....

Trips.

>game where shoddy rockets half assed together only to watch them spin out of control and explode is the main source of fun
>made in Mexico
I was half expecting it to be made in Russia