Why did Family Guy convey the idea that Disney hates jews when Disney are the jews?

Why did Family Guy convey the idea that Disney hates jews when Disney are the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhWTkT89W_w
youtube.com/watch?v=sD5XRZBm13w
youtube.com/watch?v=1mU1YYQ2gHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WaltDisney Co, pre Jewish takeover, espoused traditional Christian family values and was therefore antisemitic

A subtle way to convey a contradiction. If you make the viewers believe that the Jews aren't responsible for an alleged attack upon themselves, it tricks them into believing they don't operate all of the media.

it's clearly referring to the golden age of Disney

Is that show still on? Is it Simpsons-tier at this point?

walt disney had a nazi uniform and ring collection that was found when he died. 100% illegal

walt disney himself hated jews

Or did he? ;-)

this what you're looking for, OP?

Yeah, I guess beyond season 7 the show starts to go to the shitter.
The good thing about family guy is that it's ridiculousness help it produce some punchlines even when it gets old.

ayy beter i fuck the baby

I used to think it was funny, but I always preferred American Dad. I guess I just don't watch enough TV to remember to turn it on. Would you say it's worth watching to kill some time, or has it gone totally off the rails liberal?

walt hired and worked with jews all of his life. even in the 20s and 30s, you literally couldn't say shit about the ((((people))) who run hollywood.

Walt Disney himself fucking hated jews and supported Hitler.

That's why I drive a Ford.

Walt Disney the man hated Jews. The Simpsons parodied this too.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhWTkT89W_w

Bill Nye the Science Guy was produced by Disney too.

fuckers.

Everything is the jews.

A difficult redpill.

>tfw liked Aladdin until now

is the implication here that Meg from Hercules was a sloot? I thought that one was pretty good.

Kuzco is goat tho

No, it's because she's a nigger

To fuck with Disney

Walt Disney hating Jews is as old of a joke as him being frozen.

whats even wrong with Aladdin?
or tarazan or hercules or emperor's new groove?
literally nothing

I thought that was a myth because some people were too retarded to see 'De Feurhers Face' as being anti nazi

Because Family Goy is mostly written by jews and jews have a persecution complex?

Not all of the movies are bad, its that they moved away from European fairy tales to stories with brown people. (with the exception of Hercules). Most of those animated movies were still pretty good.

>Hahaha, let's make fun of Walt Disney! LOL how stupid it is to be kid friendly and have a rose tainted story! And caring about the animation quality!
>LOL! Petty and mean humor is the best! And fuck animation, let's have piss poor flash animation!
They are mad because they will always be garbage for brain dead people who think they are cool because they can watch a such shitty show.

>Why did Family Guy convey the idea that Disney hates jews when Disney are the jews?

Because Seth MacFarlane is a prophet of the gods without his knowledge...

youtube.com/watch?v=sD5XRZBm13w

youtube.com/watch?v=1mU1YYQ2gHw

hey, look kids, it's an idiot

Nothing really wrong with Aladdin. I'm waiting for the remake about a Syrian in Germany though.

Why does Louis looking at me like that make my dick so fucking hard? Any psy-bros here care to explain?

wat

All those animated movies you posted besides the frog one are all good though. Hellfire is one of my favorite Disney songs.

No it's still good, if not better than it was towards the middle of its run. Seth stopped using Brian as his hyper-liberal self-insert soapbox so it's noticeably less leftist now.

you forgot Robinhood which has the good king tearing ass in the crusades as a backdrop and a man saving a pure maiden and returning goods to the overtaxed.

This

It's a way to discredit the Christian past of Disney before Jews took it over and plunged it into degeneracy

the jewish slime really infects everything it touches... so few humans left on this planet..

If all non-Jews immediately vanished tomorrow, what would Jews do with themselves?

everyone hated jews up until the 50s and 60s. coincidentally that's when we started bringing in a bunch of soviet jews and the usa started to fall apart due to moral decay. very strange

They would have found their paradise, until they realized they had no slaves. They would then proclaim those with Jewish mothers AND fathers to be truly Jewish, and the rest would be the new goyim of sorts.

scatter into a thousand pieces to the wind.

oh, non-jews... they would either parasite off the weaker jews or rot away from their host dying out / disappearing.

Cuzco's a bomb movie, and disrespecting it is criminal

For some reason, this image really got to me
Gas them. Gas them now.

Lois... mad mommy stuff. Solved. Your welcome.

WTF is up with the big naked guy and Miley Cyrus. PLS explain if not shopped.

Yep.

Not illegal.

same user, didnt know my heart could sink any lower.

Without guilting Walt's stupid heirs with that bullshit, they never would've been able to get a foothold in the company. And then take it over and turn it into a degeneracy factory.

little mermaid came out 1989

Walt Disney hated the jews, that's why

who is that fat fuck and why is his shirt off

Making us want to...fuck fish?

Up to 20 years ago there were quite racists

they used to (walt did)

Heavy Weights is a good movie.
Also what is the movie above Heavy Weights?

? Negri is Romanian for black. whats your point?